What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

How did this thread steer so far off topic? The iftar invite is something common from my knowledge. Also, this qamar person is unbelievably ignorant or chooses to stick his head in the stand. I'm not here to take sides or get into arguments but those apt replied with statistics was like putting a little brat in his place @nForce . Kudos!!!

How did this thread steer so far off topic? The iftar invite is something common from my knowledge. Also, this qamar person is unbelievably ignorant or chooses to stick his head in the stand. I'm not here to take sides or get into arguments but those apt replied with statistics was like putting a little brat in his place @nForce . Kudos!!!
fake statistics nothing solid....
mumbai is the rape capitol of the world... no woman is safe in your toiletless country.

Why ? Your mom wants to go there ? A lot of Pakistanis do actually.
how does your mom enjoy it?? are your sisters and mothers safe from your fellow rapists??

fake statistics nothing solid....
mumbai is the rape capitol of the world... no woman is safe in your toiletless country.
Prove that it's fake.

Very raw truth, rape happens 15 times more in Pakistan. And this poor babby thought he could troll here with that. Get yourself educated. Choose a proper school this time.

how does your mom enjoy it?? are your sisters and mothers safe from your fellow rapists??
Hahaha must have touched a raw nerve.

Prove that it's fake.

Very raw truth, rape happens 15 times more in Pakistan. And this poor babby thought he could troll here with that. Get yourself educated. Choose a proper school this time.

ofcourse when a rapist speaks of my mother it would touch a raw nerve...
didnt know your baniyas yindoos stoop so low to talk about my mother.

i dont need to prove shit... the world knows that mumbai is the rape capitol of the universe.

Prove that it's fake.

Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime

Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime | List Top Tens
Top 10 Countries with Highest Rape Crime in 2014

i dont need to prove shit... the world knows that mumbai is the rape capitol of the universe.

Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime

If Pakistan had India's population then pakistani rape figures would have been 15 times India's as per statistics..not half at the present rate.

As per statistics, there are 15 times more rapists per 1 lakh in Pakistan than India..so watch what you say.

lol..it left a big wound there..

And without any source to support your claim, you are basically a laughing stock. People's entertainment for the evening. Tell me, are all of you just like you only or you are a special case ?

Remember the figures.

28.8/1.8 ~ 15

15 times more rape happens in Pakistan. Still, all that you can care about is what happens in India.
You know what your problem is ? It's called 'Identity Crisis'. :)

If Pakistan had India's population then pakistani rape figures would have been 15 times India's as per statistics..not half at the present rate.

As per statistics, there are 15 times more rapists per 1 lakh on Pakistan than India..so watch what you say.
according to what statictics?? lmao lol
there are no such statistics stop making shit up baniya

lol..it left a big wound there..

And without any source to support your claim, you are basically a laughing stock. People's entertainment for the evening. Tell me, are all of you just like you only or you are a special case ?

Remember the figures.

28.8/1.8 ~ 15

15 times more rape happens in Pakistan. Still, all that you can care about is what happens in India.
You know what your problem is ? It's called 'Identity Crisis'. :)
no such figures exist... stop making shit up your rapists.

according to what statictics?? lmao lol
there are no such statistics stop making shit up baniya

no such figures exist... stop making shit up your rapists.

So what are you saying there is no rape like thing happens in Pakistan?.....Be honest dear...we can keep on arguing in this topic...but just think about your city and villages and think that if there is no rape happens in your country...After your statement, i will start posting all the rape related news on this thread?..Do you want to discuss on it??....

Come on man...What is the point in wasting such an trivial topic...Rape happens in India...NOt only rape, many other nasty things happen in India...we are not angels...But that does not mean nothing happens in your country...That is nothing to boost about for you, if India is a rape captial or something else...I can coin a phrase and out some news from google to have any rape in Pakistan???...Do you think this is the path we are leading in this post?

this post is about Hurriyat and Pakistan embassy about an invitation...!!!!I

Check out the link nForce posted inbred retard.
i did. and hes making shit up and you got your head up your anus so you didnt check.

So what are you saying there is no rape like thing happens in Pakistan?.....Be honest dear...we can keep on arguing in this topic...but just think about your city and villages and think that if there is no rape happens in your country...After your statement, i will start posting all the rape related news on this thread?..Do you want to discuss on it??....

Come on man...What is the point in wasting such an trivial topic...Rape happens in India...NOt only rape, many other nasty things happen in India...we are not angels...But that does not mean nothing happens in your country...That is nothing to boost about for you, if India is a rape captial or something else...I can coin a phrase and out some news from google to have any rape in Pakistan???...Do you think this is the path we are leading in this post?

there is rape in pakistan but far less then india per capita or otheriwse

Check out the link nForce posted inbred retard.
He is not good with English. He is not good with reading either. And I'm starting to suspect he has got attention deficit disorder. He should get a doctor. Many Pakistanis come to India for medical treatment. We can help him..may be make movie on him too-"Bechaare Zameen par". :D

i did. and hes making shit up and you got your head up your anus so you didnt check.

15 times more. Quoted you the source already. Do something. Go out inn the streets, protest. We did, I did.

You still do not understand my point...Leave it...

Haha..it's so nice of you that you see it that way.

And I thought this thread was about some Pakistanis trying to give Indians a bloody nose. Well, things didn't quite go as planned it seems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom