What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

So you want some attention from us. OK. :lol:

Hmm.. let me check that..an anonymous Indian trying to seek attention in a Pakistani forum where people hurl abuses at each other daily ?
Naah.. I will pass :)

Last edited:
LOLZ. I do not understand these double standards and Munafqat (Hypocrisy) of Pak government. They are against India aiding Baloch separatists, but they have no problem working with Kashmiri separatists? :lol:

Pak government has been aiding these separatists for decades, both officially and through the back channels. And what's the outcome of it? Militancy, terrorism and war. Nothing else.

:) Are you posting these just to collect some extra thanks and likes? :P

On a serious note, you must study the Kashmir and Baluchistan situation. While Pakistan claims Kashmir to be there legitimate and integral part there are no such claims on Baluchistan by India. Baluchistan is NOT A DISPUTED territory to begin with. :) Also, IF we accept everything you say, i just need to rephrase your own statement to " LOLZ. I do not understand these double standards and Munafqat (Hypocrisy) of Indian government. They are against Pakistan aiding Kashmir separatists, but they have no problem working with Baluchistan separatists? " This is enough to prove i guess that it is just a matter of perspective, you can twist the statement in favor of what you love and who you hate, simple! :)

:) Are you posting these just to collect some extra thanks and likes? :P
There was another post that received the most likes but was deleted eventually:
b586.gif

No, I just post what I seem as fair and neutral. I am principally against any country meddling with another country's internal affairs. As history has taught us, it always lead to more problems not less in the long run.

There was another post that received the most likes but was deleted eventually:
b586.gif

No, I just post what I seem as fair and neutral. I am principally against any country meddling with another country's internal affairs. As history has taught us, it always lead to more problems not less in the long run.

hmmm,
I hope this part is true "principally against any country meddling with another country's internal affairs" because as i have just demonstrated, the post was just hatred for Pakistan. Just change the sequence and the revised edition was equally correct if not more.
If i was you, i would have tried and addressed both issues in the post rather being biased toward Pakistan or India, on this matter that is. Not ever time because on many others, surely my objective is to support an argument in favor of my country. :) However in this particular case, as i have showed, it WOULD have been better for the sake of argument to leave the prejudice aside and present a much neutral argument.

Seriously, do not mind please, i know any thing in favor of India on this forum will get you much more praise but personally i guy like you, i hope he is not here for praise alone. If you want to learn and to gain something, best be neutral!! it is just a web forum after all, things we say or do here do not effect events in real life.

Lets be practical india will not give its part to Pakistan at same time vice versa so better to be concentrate on thier part and develop it instead of throwing stone at each Other and finally everything depends on thier financial power respectively

If i was you, i would have tried and addressed both issues in the post rather being biased toward Pakistan or India, on this matter that is.
If you read it again, it was not against Pakistan. I made my point perfectly clear that if Pakistan do not like India meeting with Baloch separatists in Islamabad, then India likewise would not like Pakistan meeting with Kashmiri separatists in Delhi. Obviously, I in one sentence alone exposed double standards in our foreign policy which was cheered by Indians and blasted by ultra-nationalist Pakistanis of this forum.

Ohh.. I guess I can say the same thing about you ? :D
Does that make you a slut as well ? I guess so.:tup:

Don't worry I would give you attention. I have handled a lot of sluts like you on this forum. ;)

If you read it again, it was not against Pakistan. I made my point perfectly clear that if Pakistan do not like India meeting with Baloch separatists in Islamabad, then India likewise would not like Pakistan meeting with Kashmiri separatists in Delhi. Obviously, I in one sentence alone exposed double standards in our foreign policy which was cheered by Indians and blasted by ultra-nationalist Pakistanis of this forum.
:lol: Again,this one sentence alone can be rephrased, i do not have to do it again right? you will figure it our yourself i am sure. And yes, i have read you post carefully the first time, with complete understanding, it was not neutral! that is the reason you see one side appreciating it while the other fuming on it. AS i said, these things wont matter in real life but do effect you stay here. If you really want some constructive debates it is best to address both sides, to explain the both sides of the picture rather than bashing one. Anyway, that was just an advise you may chose to ignore even ridicule it, dont cost me anything! for the thread, MODs will be here soon and perhaps will correct some wrongs here so hopefully the thread will be in much better shape as well, that is all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom