What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

You need to live in a real democracy to understand that. Obviously your criterion for democracy is different.

I live in a country with a democracy that is YET to mature, and that is YET to elect a Prime Minister (backed by hyper-religious whack-jobs and who was black-listed by the world over) who is a terrorist. 56 centimeters of height (or was it chest?) --less the 30 inch mickey mouse-topis which added maybe another 12-15 :laugh:

That is your misconception. You missed a core point here is that they ignored the huriyat guys advise. Huriyat people call themselves the representatives of people but no one in kashmir consider them leaders. The are Just A** Holes.

lets take your point at face value - why do your azzes burn so badly every time we meet with those guys.....been meeting with them for decades now, now suddenly you keep crying over a few meetings with "non-representative" leaders in occupied Kashmir?

I heared a pakistani media show in which one anchor was saying that Pakisna support of Just 1% IOK kashmiris. Those are just handful of paid people.

humor me by posting it

Actual problem of Kashmir is Islamic fundamentalism and not any regional problem. It will get solved when other Islamic fundamentalism problems are solved. Actually they need to live with Hindus like other Muslims to get deradicalised.

Nothing to do with "Islamic fundamentalism" - it's just another myth concocted purely by the indians in order to SLANDER (once again - key word here) the Kashmiri nationalistic cause, which is not religious but purely existential in nature. Hell - even "hardliner turned moderates" like the JKLF have called for peaceful resistance towards ending the occupation. APHC and JKLF alike have BOTH called for the return of the few tens of thousands of pundits who actually did flee from Kashmir. The only ones who exaggerate about "fundamentalism" in occupied Kashmir or the so-called "Genocide" of Kashmiri pundits (KPs) are india and only india itself. Nobody outside is buying that narrative. Not even many Kashmiri pundit groups WITHIN occupied Kashmir itself (need proof, I have some literature for you on that one)

I have not seen any guy debating to the point as he is. you may not like him because he exposes some unknown truth about Pakistan.

He spends more time talking about his newfound love for atheism and western ideals which is why he's best suited for Canada. I have nothing wrong with atheists - I've befriended some even. I have a problem with people who switch camps faster than I switch pairs of socks. Hussain Haqqani and this Fatah character fit that role nicely. Of course you will support him - just like Pakistanis with our own vested interests would be inclined to support the likes of
Kuldip Nayar - who by now probably has a bounty on his head by BJP/RSS goons, or the "nationalists" :laugh: as you guys call them

I live in a country with a democracy that is YET to mature, and that is YET to elect a Prime Minister (backed by hyper-religious whack-jobs and who was black-listed by the world over) who is a terrorist. 56 centimeters of height (or was it chest?) --less the 30 inch mickey mouse-topis which added maybe another 12-15 :laugh:

You are too much b*tt hurt.
Yours is a democracy where PM has to salute Army chief. They can topple him whenever he want. From US to China to Japan, everybody salutes our PM. Our PM do not plan and give green signal to Baombay like bomb blast.
lets take your point at face value - why do your azzes burn so badly every time we meet with those guys.....been meeting with them for decades now, now suddenly you keep crying over a few meetings with "non-representative" leaders in occupied Kashmir?
They are not leaders of people. They are Pakistani pawns and they need to be shown their own place.
humor me by posting it

"kashmiris do not want pakistan youtube"
Post this in search. You will get many youtube video including that of Pakistan.
I hope you will get entertainment.

Nothing to do with "Islamic fundamentalism" - it's just another myth concocted purely by the indians in order to SLANDER (once again - key word here) the Kashmiri nationalistic cause, which is not religious but purely existential in nature. Hell - even "hardliner turned moderates" like the JKLF have called for peaceful resistance towards ending the occupation. APHC and JKLF alike have BOTH called for the return of the few tens of thousands of pundits who actually did flee from Kashmir. The only ones who exaggerate about "fundamentalism" in occupied Kashmir or the so-called "Genocide" of Kashmiri pundits (KPs) are india and only india itself. Nobody outside is buying that narrative. Not even many Kashmiri pundit groups WITHIN occupied Kashmir itself (need proof, I have some literature for you on that one)

Had this not been the case, Why Hindu pundits were kicked out? Weren't they Kashmirs?

He spends more time talking about his newfound love for atheism and western ideals which is why he's best suited for Canada. I have nothing wrong with atheists - I've befriended some even. I have a problem with people who switch camps faster than I switch pairs of socks. Hussain Haqqani and this Fatah character fit that role nicely. Of course you will support him - just like Pakistanis with our own vested interests would be inclined to support the likes of
Kuldip Nayar - who by now probably has a bounty on his head by BJP/RSS goons, or the "nationalists" :laugh: as you guys call them

I love the way he exposes pakistan. Obviously you do not like him.

Mr. Modi for all his faults has never been convicted of any crime let alone terrorism despite having a vehemently anti-modi and BJP govt at the helm when the case was going on and who did everything to form a narrative against Modi in India and abroad. Convicted Politicians are not allowed to stand for elections in India.

As for your point being black-listed - name any country currently who has blacklisted Modi? Why your Govt has invited him. Now i know you will counter it with he has been invited as a PM of India and not an individual - To that my response is let's wait and see. When Mr. Modi is out of office - will any country put him again on their black-list?

Why do Chinese go berserk when any leader meets Dalai Lama? It's rhetorical question. Each and every country would oppose any effort to promote or support separatist elements within it, even if that separatist element happens to be a mosquito

Last edited:
Kashmir is an internationally recognised Dispute... We are legally and morally qualified to hoist or talk to the Kashmiris!

You have been supporting bla etc through your good offices in Afghanistan.. Too bad they keep on surrendering or dying.

No morally you are not..not on Indian soil...though..No one can stop us from hosting pakistani rebels too.

I get his 'AATMA' is 170 years old? Is it true @WAJsal ? :D
Yes i am 17 years old. Currently trying to finish my O levels. NO need to joke about it.

There's an ongoing debate about that..Let's say it's not as deliberate as it seems..Lot of other factors are there..
It's a known fact. Pakistani forces had nothing to do with GB's liberation. GB scouts are all to be praised. I really don't get your argument. It is a known fact, even accepted by India.

Our action not only succeeded in freeing GB and a big chunk of Kashmir but also blocking india from central asia, russia and Afghanistan but also connecting us to China
GB got liberated on it's own and acceded to Pakistan.

It's a known fact. Pakistani forces had nothing to do with GB's liberation. GB scouts are all to be praised. I really don't get your argument. It is a known fact, even accepted by India.
India considers Gilgit-Baltistan to be integral part of J&K.

Now, that consideration notwithstanding, talking purely on the basis of history of the events, two points there -

1. Actions of Major Brown are unacceptable as he was acting on his own, thus in defiance of Mountbatten plan, which was agreed upon by both India and Pakistan.
2. It was not the prerogative of rebels to decide the fate of Gilgit-Baltistan, but that of the Maharaja of Kashmir, from whom the Agency was taken on lease, again that was agreed upon by both India and Pakistan before partition, as per Mountbatten plan.

On an unrelated note, I'll suggest you to read "Freedom at Midnight" by Dominique Lapierre. He has given an interesting account of events of that time and Princely states..

Hurriyat leaders can't do i think you should call to IS but can do anything of india

Oh... So mukti bahini leader and LTTE leader must be angels in the eyes of the world right
Dude no one talks mukti bahini as terrorists not even your govt,and talk about the present.

A wanted man is your Prime Minister, doesnt get worse then that.
Dude now dont behave like a fool,all the leaders from the world Invite him,do you see the receptions he get,and even Pakstani PM invited him,he is defenatly a wanted man.

This all you can just dream of as India is not pakistan. The day we adopt the mean which you guys have adopted in Baluchistan, you won't find any separatist in India to talk with.

You have already adopted all means in Kashmir. There are hardly anymore left to be used. :lol:

No bro its a conspiracy to get you banned.

Nope. It isn't. You can also abuse his mom. He has no issues with it. :D

That's funny, according to you, the Indian government wants you to meet the Hurriyat....

This is what you guys are saying:

"Yes we let Pakistan meet Huriyat because we don't have any reason to stop such meets but we want Pakistan to stop these meets and even stopped talks with Pakistan on this issue but would not stop meets ourselves because we have no reason to stop them".

Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

No morally you are not..not on Indian soil...though..

And how is that ? We openly support and advocate Kashmir cause!

As it is a disputed territory and not your land.

no one can stop us from hosting pakistani rebels too.

You support terrorists covertly.. Try doing that openly .. Double dare /;-&/

1. Actions of Major Brown are unacceptable as he was acting on his own, thus in defiance of Mountbatten plan, which was agreed upon by both India and Pakistan.
I really don't get you. He couldn't have acted alone it was impossible. He had a whole force behind him-GB scouts. he couldn't have gotten rid of sikh forces alone, now could he. Please educate your self with the history. Then come and debate. People don't know basic history and they start talking.
2. It was not the prerogative of rebels to decide the fate of Gilgit-Baltistan, but that of the Maharaja of Kashmir, from whom the Agency was taken on lease, again that was agreed upon by both India and Pakistan before partition, as per Mountbatten plan.
Brown felt Mahraja would choose against the people's choice and took action. He had the whole of GB backing him, rulers of Nagar, Hunza all agreed to acceded to Pakistan, in accordance to their people's choice. Mahraja was thinking otherwise. Thus the reason he was over thrown and a government was formed. Note: he wasn't made the governor or something.

Back
Top Bottom