What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

well nobody cares about your vacation plans. Have watched a lot of movies but really not much interested in Indian sh!t. So you can go wherever you want to. Nobody gives a f*ck.

If nobody cares, and you don't care, then that makes you a nobody ? :enjoy:

Personally, I'm also not much fan of Shahrukh Khan, although I liked some of his movies, like Chak De India, Swadesh...

And I definitely liked the opening scene of Jab tak hai Jaan...because of two things, Enfield and Ladakh :) And ofcourse the poem was good.

I can earn fine with my IT-work, no need for this kind of Chutiya work like you do :D
What kind of IT work do you do ?
This field of work always intrigues me. But alas, I am forced to watch from a distance :(

We also double dare you try taking kashmir openly not with your stooges in Kashmir. If you have the guts do it because you know those stooges can't do a shit son. And your bangle wearing army too. :lol:

Calm down appu.. We already did... And are doing that.. As for the insults hurled towards our military .. Guess what just 3 days back another indian bangle wearing "soldier" was sent up.

Go play with your dolls now... Appu mahajan suckdeep "Rooney" alas appu McLaren dikshit.

I really don't get you. He couldn't have acted alone it was impossible. He had a whole force behind him-GB scouts. he couldn't have gotten rid of sikh forces alone, now could he. Please educate your self with the history. Then come and debate. People don't know basic history and they start talking.
Are you sure you know the events properly. I have my doubts now.
It's simple. Had Brown not instructed Gilgit scouts, they would not have acted. It is not other way around. He initiated the process.
Brown felt Mahraja would choose against the people's choice and took action. He had the whole of GB backing him, rulers of Nagar, Hunza all agreed to acceded to Pakistan, in accordance to their people's choice. Mahraja was thinking otherwise. Thus the reason he was over thrown and a government was formed. Note: he wasn't made the governor or something.

The rules that were laid down are crystal clear. The right thing to do was not to take advantage of errant boys(read Brown) and stick to the Mountbatten plan. But Pakistan never did that, which merely indicates they did not have much respect for mutual agreements with India in the first place.

45 pages and still going strong with abuses and below the belt comments. :lol:

And how is that ? We openly support and advocate Kashmir cause!

As it is a disputed territory and not your land.

You support terrorists covertly.. Try doing that openly .. Double dare /;-&/

Until there is any formal judgment. .It is our land..Morality is them doing that in our capital...they can very well call them to Islamabad for the party.

It's simple. Had Brown not instructed Gilgit scouts, they would not have acted. It is not other way around. He initiated the process.
There was already a sense of urgeness among the scouts and many started rebelling in Chilas and different areas. Yes he initiated it. But he had a whole force backing him, with many other leading figures too. Clearly people did not want to be a part of India.
The rules that were laid down are crystal clear. The right thing to do was not to take advantage of errant boys(read Brown) and stick to the Mountbatten plan. But Pakistan never did that, which merely indicates they did not have much respect for mutual agreements with India in the first place.
Anyhow Pakistan has control of GB now. People are happy and proud patriots. Discussion ends here. This boy(brown) is a hero.

Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports
DAWN.COM — PUBLISHED 28 minutes ago
WHATSAPP
2 COMMENTS
PRINT
55a4f1e9e10d1.jpg

Geelani rejects invitation on grounds that the Kashmir issue was ignored during Nawaz, Modi meeting. —File photo
NEW DELHI: Separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani in a surprise move has decided against attending an Eid Milan which is to be hosted by the Pakistan High Commission on July 21.

According to ZeeNews , Geelani rejected the invitation on the grounds that the Kashmir issue was "ignored" in the joint statement between India and Pakistan after Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Indian premier Modi held their meeting on the sidelines of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Summit in Ufa, Russia on July 10.

The Hurriyat Conference leader while speaking to a news agency said that he will register his protest by not attending the Eid Milan because the two leaders did not discuss Kashmir during their meeting in Ufa.

Rising Kashmir, a Srinagar based daily quoted a news agency as saying that Geelani made the announcement through a statement: “Hurriyat conference has decided not to attend the Eid Milan at Pak High Commission New Delhi,” a Hurriyat (G) statement said adding “this is in protest against not mentioning ‘Kashmir’ in Ufa Russia meeting between PMs of India and Pakistan.”

“Kashmiris and Kashmir dispute cannot be taken for granted,” Hurriyat statement said.

Read more: Basit invites Kashmiri leaders to Eid Milan party

Opposition parties in Pakistan expressed reservations after the Modi-Nawaz meeting, with the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) taking the lead to highlight that Kashmir was ignored.

Shireen Mazari expressed dismay at what she said was silence on the Kashmir issue and Indian involvement in Balochistan. “Modi raised Mumbai and Sharif agreed to ‘fast track’ the investigations. Not a word on Samjhota Express was uttered by PM Sharif,” she said earlier.

There was already a sense of urgeness among the scouts and many started rebelling in Chilas and different areas. Yes he initiated it. But he had a whole force backing him, with many other leading figures too. Clearly people did not want to be a part of India.

Anyhow Pakistan has control of GB now. People are happy and proud patriots. Discussion ends here. This boy(brown) is a hero.
Haha.. And you are most welcome..:)
At the end of the day, what matters is people lead a happy and content life. These imaginary lines that we draw over a piece of paper named map, don't mean a damn thing. You are from Gilgit or somehow related, if I'm not mistaken, aren't you ?

So that's what i am telling you you can just fire from back side and i don't need to tell you the history kid :lol:. The biggest surrender and such a shame. The kashmir issue has continued for years and will continue let's see what you can do other than crying and begging everyday on every forum.:lol: Don't worry pour dolls and toys are Pakistan and we are playing with you :lol: haven't you seen that and will continue to do it because you are piddi in front of us. :enjoy:

Dayum kid... Y u so Frustrated? Learn from your pathetic history the last Millenium should have been enough.. But you guys .. I read some british guts quote... That indians either fall to your feet or your neck.. When shown a big Danda .. You become passive.. Behind a screen your likes turn into keyboard warriors... Keep it up my boy.. Maybe your paskvd ancestors would be happy.

And how is that ? We openly support and advocate Kashmir cause!

As it is a disputed territory and not your land.

You support terrorists covertly.. Try doing that openly .. Double dare /;-&/

I am not sure if India supports any terroriat groups in the af pak region...because there isn't any proof of it...what I know is if it decides to actually do it..Then it will be the day when there will be a lot of trouble... e.g. mukthi bahini or ltte.

Back
Top Bottom