What's new

Pakistan to buy 40 SU-35 or Euro Fighter soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAF is going for these they themselves told this not me or some nobody

Bhai, sometimes I have hard time believing in your claims. You once told me that Pakistan will be buying a N-Sun from China. I remember this well. But that is not the case. Lets not jump to conclusions and what for an official confirmation or at least a credible source.

There is no mention of Su-35, EFT or anyother jets anywhere in the article:

http://pakobserver.net/pak-looks-for-sophisticated-fighter-jets/

Can you highlight what it got to do with header and article? Where the hell Su35 and EF mentioned?

Pak looks for sophisticated fighter jets
By Webmaster -
August 26, 2016

72 wings of FC being raised for better management of Pak-Afghan border

Sophia Siddiqui

Islamabad—Defense authorities Thursday informed a joint sitting of the Senate Standing Committees on Defence and Foreign Affairs that Pakistan is fully aware of its defense requirements and looking into options to acquire sophisticated fighter jets for its forces.
Briefing the meeting, co-chaired by Chairman Senate Standing Committee on Defence Mushahid Hussain Sayed and Chairperson Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs Nuzhat Sadiq, Acting Secretary Defence Rear Admiral Mukhtar Khan said that Pakistan was making ‘maximum efforts’ to secure its areas all along the border.
In addition to other measures, he said, “72 FC Wings are being raised to stop illegal entries from all the crossing points.”
He said currently reinforcement was being carried out at five border crossing points – four at the Pakistan-Afghanistan border areas including Chaman, Torkham, Angura Ada and Ghulam Khan, and one Pakistan-India border at Wahga.
For this purpose, the Defence official apprised the joint meeting that a contract was being reached with the World Bank, whose details might be shared in the next sitting.
Senator Farhatullah Babar expressed concern that there were around 240 crossing points at the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, ranging over thousands of kilometers but “We are improving the management at only four points, and that too unilaterally.”
Referring to the killing of Taliban leader Mulla Mansur, Babar said there should be no room for such militants in Pakistan, who were involved in carrying out subversive activities to destabilize the country.
Chairman Mushahid Hussain Sayed observed that Pakistan would not allow any one to use its territory for carrying out subversive activities anywhere.
Secretary Foreign Affairs Aizaz Ahmed Chaudhry said Pakistan’s policy was reflective of its elected government and peoples’ aspirations.
During the last 10 months, he said eight to ten harsh statements came from Afghan authorities but Pakistan did not respond them because Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif wanted peace and good bilateral ties with the neighbouring country.
He said Pakistan was making all-out efforts for peace in Afghanistan and asking all stakeholders, including Afghanistan, America, China and Taliban that intra-dialogue was the only way for achieving permanent peace. He said the Afghan government should convey a ‘united message’ to Taliban to mend their ways and sit on the negotiating table, besides announcing a practicable package for them.
The secretary said if the Afghan and NATO forces could not succeed in maintaining peace in Afghanistan, it would affect the reconciliatory process and the border management. Answering query of a committee member, Chaudhry said around 50,000 to 60,000 people daily cross the Pak-Afghan border from different points.
Presently, he said, border management was being improved at the four crossing points including Chaman, Torkham, Angura Ada and Ghulam Khan, which would help streamline 70 to 80 per cent movements taking place all along the border.

View attachment 329346
images

SU-35
images

Euro Fighter
@Horus @Oscar @Arsalan @RAMPAGE @AUz @WebMaster

This could be j10 also. Or turkey's fighter program

Are Saudis/Emiraties gonna fund our Eurofighters? :lol:

Eurofighters is most advanced/capable fighter jet in the world below 5th generation...but it's damn experiensive

Again, no official confirmation, so forgive me for not believing this.
If PAF telling senate is not official than nothing can be official for you Sir

Are Saudis/Emiraties gonna fund our Eurofighters? :lol:

Eurofighters is most advanced/capable fighter jet in the world below 5th generation...but it's damn experiensive
Could be I am just telling what senate was told by PAF

Trench 1 is the airsuperiority/interceptor not the multirole..

Is Trench 1 is upgradeatable to trench 3b?
@Blue Marlin
If EF selected they will be upgraded

035_6.jpg

I have listed the J10B, Sukhoi , Euro Fighter and Rafale all in 1 location
NAWAZ (2013-Present) won't buy a chirya if it threatens his YAR modi
We have not bought anything since he came , except for few helicopters few old planes

All the good deals we had he has shut those deals down

• Done deal - 36 J10B shut down were to arrive 2014.
  • Lollypop F16 deal cancelled (Just 8 planes there goes our Modernization)
  • No action on Rafale
  • No real offer on Euro fighter

> Only thing we bought few helicopters from Italy and transport type
> Gas line (Still shut was suppose to complete 2014)
> Few hand full of choppers (4) unit
> Few weaponized UAV (but this is like local initiative)

Last edited:

From what I know, PAF has not told the senate that Su-35 and EF-2000s were on the card; in fact, I don't think they mentioned any fighter yet.

And where and when was the senate informed of such fighters? all the report claims is that PAF is looking for fighters

By the way I told this to @Horus a day ago so Mr @Arsalan What do you think now
Sir i see no change in position from what we had the last month, the one before or the last year!!

" Looking INTO options of buying......" I never disagreed with that part. It is equating THIS with "we are BUYING SU35 and/or Euro Fighter" that i always had problems with i this NEW thread is no different. The official statement still remains "LOOKING into OPTION" if you read it. I wont suggest you try and read between the lines too much sir. :)

Yara we discussed not to mention the news unless and until PAF officials do not admit it openly that what air craft they are buying.
His source is valid, we know that, but its better not to open such news on defense forums so early. Because most of people here believe what is published in newspaper.
Better hold your horses .... other wise deal with all these trolls.
This could be j10 also. Or turkey's fighter program
J10 for PAF is history.
TFX is long term future plan
From what I know, PAF has not told the senate that Su-35 and EF-2000s were on the card; in fact, I don't think they mentioned any fighter yet.
PAF has not told anything to Senate.
It's ministry of defence.
Air craft name was not mentioned in front of Senate for obvious reasons.

if EFT is selected than it means that PAF is going to participate in TFX as earlier Rana Tanveer has said..

Pak looks for sophisticated fighter jets
By Webmaster -
August 26, 2016
Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter

72 wings of FC being raised for better management of Pak-Afghan border

Sophia Siddiqui

Islamabad—Defense authorities Thursday informed a joint sitting of the Senate Standing Committees on Defence and Foreign Affairs that Pakistan is fully aware of its defense requirements and looking into options to acquire sophisticated fighter jets for its forces.
Briefing the meeting, co-chaired by Chairman Senate Standing Committee on Defence Mushahid Hussain Sayed and Chairperson Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs Nuzhat Sadiq, Acting Secretary Defence Rear Admiral Mukhtar Khan said that Pakistan was making ‘maximum efforts’ to secure its areas all along the border.

In addition to other measures, he said, “72 FC Wings are being raised to stop illegal entries from all the crossing points.”
He said currently reinforcement was being carried out at five border crossing points – four at the Pakistan-Afghanistan border areas including Chaman, Torkham, Angura Ada and Ghulam Khan, and one Pakistan-India border at Wahga.
For this purpose, the Defence official apprised the joint meeting that a contract was being reached with the World Bank, whose details might be shared in the next sitting.
Senator Farhatullah Babar expressed concern that there were around 240 crossing points at the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, ranging over thousands of kilometers but “We are improving the management at only four points, and that too unilaterally.”
Referring to the killing of Taliban leader Mulla Mansur, Babar said there should be no room for such militants in Pakistan, who were involved in carrying out subversive activities to destabilize the country.
Chairman Mushahid Hussain Sayed observed that Pakistan would not allow any one to use its territory for carrying out subversive activities anywhere.
Secretary Foreign Affairs Aizaz Ahmed Chaudhry said Pakistan’s policy was reflective of its elected government and peoples’ aspirations.
During the last 10 months, he said eight to ten harsh statements came from Afghan authorities but Pakistan did not respond them because Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif wanted peace and good bilateral ties with the neighbouring country.
He said Pakistan was making all-out efforts for peace in Afghanistan and asking all stakeholders, including Afghanistan, America, China and Taliban that intra-dialogue was the only way for achieving permanent peace. He said the Afghan government should convey a ‘united message’ to Taliban to mend their ways and sit on the negotiating table, besides announcing a practicable package for them.
The secretary said if the Afghan and NATO forces could not succeed in maintaining peace in Afghanistan, it would affect the reconciliatory process and the border management. Answering query of a committee member, Chaudhry said around 50,000 to 60,000 people daily cross the Pak-Afghan border from different points.
Presently, he said, border management was being improved at the four crossing points including Chaman, Torkham, Angura Ada and Ghulam Khan, which would help streamline 70 to 80 per cent movements taking place all along the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom