What's new

Pakistan to buy 40 SU-35 or Euro Fighter soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please mods don't close this thread now like you closed one month ago now even senate has been told about this

I know but I am telling you what exactly senate was told. They were told about Euro Fighter and SU-35
Nope.Senate members were told that they looking for Fighter jets and no type or country were mentioned.
PAD will acquire J-31 in long term and second hand Mirage-2000 and/or F-16 in short term.

Please mods don't close this thread now like you closed one month ago now even senate has been told about this

I know but I am telling you what exactly senate was told. They were told about Euro Fighter and SU-35
Nope.Senate members were told that they looking for Fighter jets and no type or country were mentioned.
PAD will acquire J-31 in long term and second hand Mirage-2000 and/or F-16 in short term.

I failed to see a date on this wonderful Sukhoi Take off thread, and look there is a Euro Fighter flying in the clouds of Day dreaming

We have not secured a beefy contract for like 3 years now

And the one we did have we did not follow thru on it for the brand new 36 stunners - these would have been already parked in our airforce base by now 100% delivered and polished

Obviously back then we were promised to not take the 36 units in 2014 , as we don't require it as we were getting the mighty Rafale

Oh yes I will bring that thread for which we all contributed for that infamous J10b plane which was going to help us retire the Mirage

Last edited:
Won't believe it, until we actually get an official confirmation.

I highly doubt PAF will actually go for either of these two platforms. The PAF has already indicated multiple times that if they're going to induct a new platform, it is going to be a next gen one; Until the J-31, or the TFX is ready, PAF will continue to go for more second hand F-16s, and continue development on JF-17s.

well OP does not needs and so called "source" to be produced to back his statement here looks like your new on PDF :sarcastic:
If true then Chinese funds are involved. How are these OEM sure that their technology won't get into Chinese hands?

I highly doubt PAF will actually go for either of these two platforms. The PAF has already indicated multiple times that if they're going to induct a new platform, it is going to be a next gen one; Until the J-31, or the TFX is ready, PAF will continue to go for more second hand F-16s, and continue development on JF-17s.

Thank you for sane comments.

PAF is going for these they themselves told this not me or some nobody

On the other side of the border, people had a difficult time convincing the Chinese netizens that PLAAF is buying the Su-35.

On this side of the border, the Pakistanis are trying to convince people they can get the Su-35.

Both are excellent platforms. And 40 is a huge number.

Still India is stuck and Rafale deal is neither moving nor any other Made in India F16 deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom