What's new

Pakistan To Be Out of FATF Greylist

Al Jazeera: Pakistan to stay on FATF watchdog's 'gray list'.

:unsure:
now then, how is PDF and its dozens of imaginary bijnus tycoons and make-believe PhD professor's narrative gonna reshape itself?

according to them "Bajwa ka reward hai FATF exit"

side note: when the crooks amalgamated were visiting with amreeki officials prior to VNC, envoys were sent to China to ask for advice and help. Chinese were asked if in defiance of amreeka we arrested the crooked gang and keep moron e ahzam in his seat will you help us, shelter us from the wrath amreeki establishment?

the answer received was that not for a number of years yet and that in any case our relationship is with Pakistan and not with its political parties, so let it be.

however we will always back it in international forums and defend its territorial integrity if n when it is violated by the likes of india.

Bloody Indians always twisting facts and news .
Pakistan met all the conditions and points laid out by FATF.
A team visit to verify is required before taken out of gray list.

That’s all there is left.

On the lighter note :

7B5D4F09-59D9-4033-92E1-93888ED91356.jpeg

now then, how is PDF and its dozens of imaginary bijnus tycoons and make-believe PhD professor's narrative gonna reshape itself?

according to them "Bajwa ka reward hai FATF exit"

side note: when the crooks amalgamated were visiting with amreeki officials prior to VNC, envoys were sent to China to ask for advice and help. Chinese were asked if in defiance of amreeka we arrested the crooked gang and keep moron e ahzam in his seat will you help us, shelter us from the wrath amreeki establishment?

the answer received was that not for a number of years yet and that in any case our relationship is with Pakistan and not with its political parties, so let it be.

however we will always back it in international forums and defend its territorial integrity if n when it is violated by the likes of india.
Why should Pakistan's political parties seek any sort of support from China or US in the first place? That is preposterous. Domestic political squabbles must be solved internally. In India, it is common for political allegiances to change based on who can supply bags of cash. Perhaps that is better than asking external support :undecided:

Why should Pakistan's political parties seek any sort of support from China or US in the first place? That is preposterous. Domestic political squabbles must be solved internally. In India, it is common for political allegiances to change based on who can supply bags of cash. Perhaps that is better than asking external support :undecided:
you really do NOT want me starting on India or I might tell who worked for and received bags of cash from KGB during congressi times (clue: guess how much kgb cash indira bagged).

guess what indira and our fat chor have in common?

you really do NOT want me starting on India or I might tell who worked for and received bags of cash from KGB during congressi times (clue: guess how much kgb cash indira bagged).

guess what indira and our fat chor have in common?
Yes, I've read some rumors about KGB agents surrounding Indra. Always in the mood for good story. So you should write about it if you find some time :enjoy:

Yes, I've read some rumors about KGB agents surrounding Indra. Always in the mood for good story. So you should write about it if you find some time :enjoy:
make do with rumors, this here is the wrong forum to be posting too much factual information on (they are allergic to facts).

and there is noway to contact you in any other way since PMing here is reserved only for the bijnus tycoons, PhDs and them that are all-knowing 'experts' in every thing that is 'know-able'.

PS. why did you not ask me about "what indira and our fat chor have in common?"

Adnan Malik
Well, its a good news for Pakistan. Please remember who was in power when we were put in the grey list, we had the same Army Institute, we had same political parties…what's the difference? How come we are getting out of grey list? The difference was Imran Khan’s leadership and his commitment to Pakistan.
There’s a lot of work done by all Pakistanis to get rid of this stain, and we also remember who uses their personal agenda and try to blackmail and resist the laws mandatory to get out of grey list.
Think as a Pakistani, otherwise people with their own agenda will put their words in your mouth and you will be a mere sheep.

The final point on FATF for Pakistan to complete was action against Hafiz Saaed and other mujahids and religious leaders if Pakistan. They without questioning or going against the state accepted jail time just so this country can leave FATF grey list.
This is what you call true patriots who will now spend life as a criminal behind bars but will happily do it out if live for Pakistan.
FATF is a pawn of west and India. Mujahideen have always made india bleed in Kashmir so they were against them. Indias demand to west was to force Pakistan to take action against them.
Just today Indians and Americans tried to label another mujahid associated with Jamaat Ud Dawa as a terrorist but thankfully Chinese saved him.

Jamaat Ud Dawa and Hafiz Saaed have always been a headache to india and because of that FATF made Pakistan ban Jamaat Ud Dawa and arrest Hafiz Saaed.

Unlike the other religious parties however, these patriots willingly sacrificed their life to spend their life behind bars just so our country can get out of grey list.

These are true hero’s of the country who are the reason why we’re out of grey list today!

The final point on FATF for Pakistan to complete was action against Hafiz Saaed and other mujahids and religious leaders if Pakistan. They without questioning or going against the state accepted jail time just so this country can leave FATF grey list.
This is what you call true patriots who will now spend life as a criminal behind bars but will happily do it out if live for Pakistan.
FATF is a pawn of west and India. Mujahideen have always made india bleed in Kashmir so they were against them. Indias demand to west was to force Pakistan to take action against them.
Just today Indians and Americans tried to label another mujahid associated with Jamaat Ud Dawa as a terrorist but thankfully Chinese saved him.

Jamaat Ud Dawa and Hafiz Saaed have always been a headache to india and because of that FATF made Pakistan ban Jamaat Ud Dawa and arrest Hafiz Saaed.

Unlike the other religious parties however, these patriots willingly sacrificed their life to spend their life behind bars just so our country can get out of grey list.

These are true hero’s of the country who are the reason why we’re out of grey list today!

Weren’t you you going crazy about the Chinese on another thread?

:lol:

Weren’t you you going crazy about the Chinese on another thread?

:lol:
I still support Uyghur’s and East Turkistan.
Me posting that doesn’t mean in any way I support Chinese. It’s just shameful to see Pakistani mujahideen have to be saved by Chinese because Pakistani gov could care less about its patriots.

The person who truly got us off FATF was Hafiz Saaed.
He despite having probably hundreds of thousands of followers or even millions of followers and many thousands of ranted mujahideen supporters, accepted jail time peacefully for the benefit of Pakistan and didn’t utter a single word against the state.
True example of a true patriot.
Had Hafiz Saaed turned against the state, he would have made ttp look like a joke.
But he’s a true Pakistani and true Muslim who sacrificed him self for the well being of the country.

I know your kind has a very limited vocabulary and anybody who is neither a youthia nor an imrandoo has to be a patwari. So it is natural that you could not comprehend my post, especially the part where I explicitly wrote that PDM Government is to blame for the current mess created in the past 2 months and for the the Billions that we have provided in subsidy.

But your nonsense is simply what it is at merit, compete and utter nonsense. It would be advisable to run along and search all my posts and try to find a single post where I have defended ML or Corruption etc. On Treason I have stated categorically that nobody is a Traitor, not even Imran Khan even after he instigated attacks on state institutions and promoted civil disobedience or spoke about dropping Nuclear Bombs on Pakistan or the disintegration of Pakistan or his speeches on establishment in India etc., he was merely doing politics like all others.

USD is crossing 210 absolutely because of nonsense of PDM especially Miftab and particularly Shahbaz Sharif because apparently he has Miftah's hand bound and is not allowing him to make the tough calls outright. However, USD at 189 was thanks to Imran Khan......and when the USD comes down to 170 something, it will be thanks to the Government which will make it happen. Stock Exchange went through the roof under PML Government's last tenure and has been doing good in the past 3-4 days. After FATF and IMF, things will get better very quickly, infact even Oil has suddenly come done almost 5% just today so that will be another bonus.

As for the forex part, IK left us with 11 Billion and currently we hold around 9.5 Billion so neither are they wiped out nor IK left us too much room with forex so your repeated LIES will not turn them into facts! Infact, even of the 11 Billion which IK left, 3 Billion belong to SA, 1.5 Billion to UAE & China each and after payables the Net Reserve with SBP were a mere 4 - 4.5 Billion!!! Spin that into magnificence.

On inflation, apart from the inflation caused by the indecision of the Government to remove levies which delayed IMF program because of which USD went through the roof; how is the incumbent to blame for inflation caused by commitments made to IMF by Imran Khan? Did Imran Khan not commit to IMF that all subsidies on Petroleum products & Electricity would be removed? Did he not renege on that sovereign commitment? Could Pakistan afford to renege on that commitment to IMF and still hope to continue with IMF Program? Be honest for 5 minutes, if not with others to yourself atleast for the country!!

On Russian Oil & Wheat the Russian Ambassador is on record, I provided the link, where he categorically denied lies about any MoU or Agreement as was claimed by Imran Khan. A letter was written by Hammad Azhar for consideration which was never responded, a reminder was sent by this Government which has not been responded either. Besides, during Imran Khan's day long visit to Kremlin, the war had just begun and there was no Oil or Wheat discount at that time so stop with the repeated lies, over and over again. Don't you feel any shame in lying all the time?

And finally, are you that naïve that you are unable to comprehend the challenges in acquiring even discounted Russian Crude, how we will refine it, where we will accept delivery (in open seas as India does), how will we pay in rubles when we don't have any (it will mean we will have to buy Rubles from some other country, but would any country be willing to sell Rubles, and at what rate?), what will be the repercussions on our relations with Europe which itself is in the process of weaning out of Russian Oil & Gas? What about repercussions in our relations with the US? And if we are not afraid of any repercussions then why did we never buy Iranian Oil and Gas or bother finishing the IPI Pipeline, atleast to our end and benefit?

Or perhaps, you are unable to go into the specifics and are amused by superficial talk and politics.
Oh right, my bad. You are a neutral patwari. Just a natural evolution process.

Yes you are lying about Russian offer of oil and wheat to Pakistan.
The Russian officials confirmed it, I provided you the link!. It would work the same way it works with other countries, whether crude or not ! Your next door neighbour India is actually buying discounted oil at least 30% cheaper.

I bet you are also the type who believes US never asked for bases in Pakistan and that there was no conspiracy to overthrow IK government even if the NSC confirmed it, US ambassador were openly meeting opposition ppl, and a whore house was established to buy and sell PTI members - which everyone saw.

You are the one who also believes that economy in PTI gov was destroyed and now it is fixed within 2 months, after all:
235 PKR fuel is cheaper than 150 PKR
22 Billion forex reserves are less than 10 billion
7-8 billion USD wiped off from Stock exchange is better than having it.
211 dollar rate is less than 180.

Neutral patwaris are on verge of writing their own rules of universe and economics in which lies are better than truth. Corruption is the key to development. Sharifs are the most cleanest people on earth. And E=mc2 can be proven wrong with just 1 meeting with a US ambassador.

This is what Hammad azhar said. You are blindly peddling Patwari propaganda which was already refuted by Hammad Azhar!. Parh lay lekin angezi main hay. Urdu main tarjumay k liay patwari media cell say rabta kar ya apnay phone say "MIAN-DAY-NARAY-WAJAN-GAY" daba.

Hammad Azhar on Twitter: "New power minister says there is no evidence of communication with Russia over purchase of discounted oil & Gas. Like the story of 27 out of order power plants, this also is a lie. IK as PM chaired 2 meetings on the subject & we were aiming for purchasing first cargoes in April. https://t.co/JTzDEltAtb" / Twitter

Oh right, my bad. You are a neutral patwari. Just a natural evolution process.
Ok, let me rip your lies and deceit to shreds you ignorant, shameless Imrandoo.

Yes you are lying about Russian offer of oil and wheat to Pakistan.
The Russian officials confirmed it, I provided you the link!. It would work the same way it works with other countries, whether crude or not ! Your next door neighbour India is actually buying discounted oil at least 30% cheaper.
First of you, you never provided any link in your post which quoted me, and I had to go back and double check thinking that you wouldn't dare lie about something so blatantly, especially something which could be verified in a second but you are that big an Imrandoo that you will do anything and everything to lie.

On the contrary I provided a link in which Imran Khan's lie and its exposure by the Russian Ambassador were clearly mentioned and it is reproduced here:
This is what Imran Khan said:

We had signed an agreement with Russia to buy cheap oil and wheat,” Imran Khan told a political rally in Chārsadda recently.

Whereas the Russian Ambassador's comment about all that is:

I confirm that no MoU has been signed on the trade of wheat and oil at cheaper prices with Pakistan,” Ganich said while replying to a question regarding Imran Khan’s claims that Russia had offered PTI-led government to buy its oil at cheaper rates.

Source

But we all know, atleast in our hearts, how honest and truthful Imran Khan really is. After all it is our love because of which we rename all deceit, all lies and all manipulations as U-Turn.

And I wonder, in your mind, what could possibly be the reason for Pakistan NOT buying cheaper Oil & Wheat if the option is/was indeed available? And did I not explain a lot of other pitfalls and considerations in trade with Russia at this stage even if there was an offer, which isn't even there up until today! Are you that stupid, really?

I bet you are also the type who believes US never asked for bases in Pakistan and that there was no conspiracy to overthrow IK government even if the NSC confirmed it, US ambassador were openly meeting opposition ppl, and a whore house was established to buy and sell PTI members - which everyone saw.
And you win the bet; I am one of those who knows the fact that the US Never asked for Bases in Pakistan, it was a generic question during an interview based on a hypothetical situation which Imran Khan used and abused to no end but there was NO official US request for any base in Pakistan. As for the lie about the conspiracy, it has been cleared by ISPR categorically that no shred of evidence was found of any conspiracy; Imran Khan used a simple communique to float, peddle and vomit his vile lies which imrandoos gobble up like there's no tomorrow.

You are the one who also believes that economy in PTI gov was destroyed and now it is fixed within 2 months, after all:
235 PKR fuel is cheaper than 150 PKR
22 Billion forex reserves are less than 10 billion
7-8 billion USD wiped off from Stock exchange is better than having it.
211 dollar rate is less than 180.

I am neither an Imrandoo nor a youthia and I have a fairly decent idea about the economy. I know factually how much damage Imran Khan's experiment caused Pakistan and how long it may take to repair the damage and be where we were in 2017! And I have made it no secret that the incumbent has caused further damage to an already battered economy in the past 2 months.
* 235 PKR fuel is indeed cheaper than 150 as it has less subsidy which is provided through loans which carry interest and are often payable in USD.
* 22 Billion forex reserves would have been awesome but we never had that in this year, not even close.
* I have no idea where you are producing the figures of 7-8 Billion being wiped off the stock exchange. However, whatever has been lost shall be regained with FATF and IMF positives.
* 211 USD is absolutely horrible and Shahbaz Sharif and Miftah are largely to blame for this catastrophe. They were and evidently still are unable to handle the matters and fix the issues with IMF which is causing the country immensely.

Neutral patwaris are on verge of writing their own rules of universe and economics in which lies are better than truth. Corruption is the key to development. Sharifs are the most cleanest people on earth. And E=mc2 can be proven wrong with just 1 meeting with a US ambassador.

This is what Hammad azhar said. You are blindly peddling Patwari propaganda which was already refuted by Hammad Azhar!. Parh lay lekin angezi main hay. Urdu main tarjumay k liay patwari media cell say rabta kar ya apnay phone say "MIAN-DAY-NARAY-WAJAN-GAY" daba.

Hammad Azhar on Twitter: "New power minister says there is no evidence of communication with Russia over purchase of discounted oil & Gas. Like the story of 27 out of order power plants, this also is a lie. IK as PM chaired 2 meetings on the subject & we were aiming for purchasing first cargoes in April. https://t.co/JTzDEltAtb" / Twitter
You nonsense and vomit aside, Miftah accepted multiple times that Hammad wrote a letter of request to Russia which was not responded; Miftah sent a reminder which has not been responded either, as of yet.

Ok, let me rip your lies and deceit to shreds you ignorant, shameless Imrandoo.

First of you, you never provided any link in your post which quoted me, and I had to go back and double check thinking that you wouldn't dare lie about something so blatantly, especially something which could be verified in a second but you are that big an Imrandoo that you will do anything and everything to lie.

On the contrary I provided a link in which Imran Khan's lie and its exposure by the Russian Ambassador were clearly mentioned and it is reproduced here:

And I wonder, in your mind, what could possibly be the reason for Pakistan NOT buying cheaper Oil & Wheat if the option is/was indeed available? And did I not explain a lot of other pitfalls and considerations in trade with Russia at this stage even if there was an offer, which isn't even there up until today! Are you that stupid, really?

And you win the bet; I am one of those who knows the fact that the US Never asked for Bases in Pakistan, it was a generic question during an interview based on a hypothetical situation which Imran Khan used and abused to no end but there was NO official US request for any base in Pakistan. As for the lie about the conspiracy, it has been cleared by ISPR categorically that no shred of evidence was found of any conspiracy; Imran Khan used a simple communique to float, peddle and vomit his vile lies which imrandoos gobble up like there's no tomorrow.

I am neither an Imrandoo nor a youthia and I have a fairly decent idea about the economy. I know factually how much damage Imran Khan's experiment caused Pakistan and how long it may take to repair the damage and be where we were in 2017! And I have made it no secret that the incumbent has caused further damage to an already battered economy in the past 2 months.
* 235 PKR fuel is indeed cheaper than 150 as it has less subsidy which is provided through loans which carry interest and are often payable in USD.
* 22 Billion forex reserves would have been awesome but we never had that in this year, not even close.
* I have no idea where you are producing the figures of 7-8 Billion being wiped off the stock exchange. However, whatever has been lost shall be regained with FATF and IMF positives.
* 211 USD is absolutely horrible and Shahbaz Sharif and Miftah are largely to blame for this catastrophe. They were and evidently still are unable to handle the matters and fix the issues with IMF which is causing the country immensely.

You nonsense and vomit aside, Miftah accepted multiple times that Hammad wrote a letter of request to Russia which was not responded; Miftah sent a reminder which has not been responded either, as of yet.
Angrezi samaj nahi aati? I told you to get help with translation. Maybe use the 2000 rs shehbaz is giving away. Saath main eye check ki application bi daal dain. Direct link nazar nahi aa ra, lekin imaginary economy nazar aa rahi hay lol

Back
Top Bottom