What's new

Pakistan To Be Out of FATF Greylist

LOL This won't bring any relief to Pakistani economy which is sliding downwards.

Doesn’t affect ghareeb awam at all, unke liyay to roti kamana mushkil hogya
Ye randi rona unka ha ko money laundering kerte hain, bulke unko to free hand mila huwa ha from Western countries
Allah(swt) iss fatf ko he tabah keray Ameen

We've heard and read about this enthusiasm for 4 years and we are still on the grey list. FATF keeps moving the goal posts every time. This is not financial anymore but Political.
Terror financing was always political

Good times ahead! FATF grey list exit will unlock FDI and help prevent future BOP crisis. This is another win for PDM 👍
What has PDM done to exit the grey list? I am pretty sure most, if not all of these were met when PTI was still in gov.

Just wait another list of 12+ items to complete is being readied, at this point might as well the whole nation collective go butt naked no clothes and take a satellite photo and send to FATF to see if we hiding anything lol

What has PDM done to exit the grey list? I am pretty sure most, if not all of these were met when PTI was still in gov.
I was merely echoing the cynical claims of PTI supporters here who say that FAFT is political with an insinuation that PDM's ascension to power is somehow 'rewarded' with western largesse. If PTI (or its supporters) want to claim exclusion from FATF grey list as their accomplishment, then they should not relate this with PDM in any way. Fair is Fair :cheers:

Sure. So big of a win that they have ease of doing money laundering.
Do you think Pakistan should forever be in FATF grey list and be deprived for FDI that other countries with similar economies can attract? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom