What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 9 Nasr Missile

You quoted me. Expect a response. If you can't stomach a response, then don't write. Now go watch the news, there may be another glorious nasr test coming up! Yay!

What an idiot!!!

Bilkul aisai ro raha hai jaisai nasr ka test nahi hua balkai is ka shohar mar gaya ho shadi wali raat. :)

Maybe it's my imagination but the footage of yesterday's launch, which i saw and the wake it left behind, seemed to have more powerful blast than previous launches.

Where did you see the video?!

The video isn't out yet...if it is, then show us please

its not just that,now its even hard to discuss anything on any thread here just cuz there's some indian either trolling or will come up praising his country.this then escalates into a typical argument.they have infested each and every thread of ours.it seems they're bored by their own stuff and are now polluting ours.
tell me one occasion where an indian didnt interrupt a single discussion here.
As the saying goes, empty vessels makes more noise.....most of these Indians are unemployed who spend all day on PDF seeking attention and desperately trying to prove their worth..... poor souls, how else can they satisfy their tiny egos.

Where did you see the video?!

The video isn't out yet...if it is, then show us please
PTV World news showed exclusive footage of the test....i am trying to get hold of it, but being a weekend, no one is in the office.

Last edited:
hazaaro posts,threads aur comments Indians ki traf se aur abhi bhi itna safed jhoot?

Danda Mushaarf ko Kia dard nawaz ko ?? ye kaise ?
It was a SPECIFIC MENTION for Windy Mia. Plz Check his Profile & list of his threads.

when a person says There ain't much new or trendsetting coming from Pak it means they now expect pakistan to set some trend apart from testing.
i wonder if we did some trendsetting, your be saying There ain't much testing coming from Pak.
no matter what you'll always be obsessed with pakistan.
childish? excuse me?
"There ain't much new or trendsetting coming from Pak"
this very comment is childish. what did you expect from us after that comment? an applause?

*PLUTONIUM

Plutonium ?
Explain.

It was a SPECIFIC MENTION for Windy Mia. Plz Check his Profile & list of his threads.

Plutonium ?
Explain.

I know it was a specific mention for Windjammer, but what you said was an utter lie.
even though this is a Pakistan defense forum but i Still get to see plenty of posts and threads by Indians that are anti-Pakistan.
practice what you preach, there are plenty of indians who do the same,you pissed at one Windjammer, try to first look at hundreds of Indians who do the same.

plenty of explanation here.
Plutonium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why Indians are stupid trolling this thread while Pakistan doesn't trolling on India Mars missions?

9a7d618e2935a526501cfd2dc04dc9dc.gif

As the saying goes, empty vessels makes more noise.....most of these Indians are unemployed who spend all day on PDF seeking attention and desperately trying to prove their worth..... poor souls, how else can they satisfy their tiny egos.

PTV World news showed exclusive footage of the test....i am trying to get hold of it, but being a weekend, no one is in the office.

there should be some limit, they have infested this forum and you'll also find threads where indians outnumber Pakistanis.
they're multiplying every other day here.it wont be long when thread starters will be pakistanis and all the replies will be from indians. we'd be looking for pakistanis. looks like we're starting to feel the effect of their sheer population.

You quoted me again. And thank you for demonstrating your class. Enjoy another nasr test, may it make your nation proud. BTW India has started constructed a high speed rail corridor. Make sure you do another nasr test when we inaugurate it.

Did you read the comment I was responding to? Your countryman was trying to mock us for taking a long time to test a new and indegenously designed jet aircraft. Don't you think I had to point out that his country has not even done that much?

Mr Janon I followed the whole thread and then i replied, FYI your countryman clearly mocked us before he mentioned that. what he said was in retaliation to the mocking attempt by your countryman. I still however apologize for his comment, now please F**K OFF.

oh you made a high speed rail corridor. congrats.
I fail to understand how that has to do with out Nasr Test but thanks we're gonna do plenty of more tests.
and we dont need your recommendation to test another system.

Plutonium ?
Explain.

I know it was a specific mention for Windjammer, but what you said was an utter lie.
even though this is a Pakistan defense forum but i Still get to see plenty of posts and threads by Indians that are anti-Pakistan.
practice what you preach, there are plent

Plutonium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ok

You failed to understand the crux of My posts.

If you closely look at my posts, you will find it better than others. They are simply not rants. They have a substance though you may not agree with that.

Still if you feel that I am contributing anything, I quite the discussion. Good bye.

please dont come back

Last edited:
Mr Janon I followed the whole thread and then i replied, FYI your countryman clearly mocked us before he mentioned that. what he said was in retaliation to the mocking attempt by your countryman. I still however apologize for his comment, now please F**K OFF.
oh you made a high speed rail corridor. congrats.
I fail to understand how that has to do with out Nasr Test but thanks we're gonna do plenty of more tests.
and we dont need your recommendation to test another system.

Yea I know you fail to understand what HSR has got to do with Nasr. That's precisely the point. It's called sarcasm, if you don't get it, I don't intend to spoonfeed you.

As I explained to another Pakistani, if you want me to stay away from the thread, then quoting me or addressing me is the last thing you should do. Don't talk to me, if you cannot stomach a reply.

Yea I know you fail to understand what HSR has got to do with Nasr. That's precisely the point. It's called sarcasm, if you don't get it, I don't intend to spoonfeed you.

As I explained to another Pakistani, if you want me to stay away from the thread, then quoting me or addressing me is the last thing you should do. Don't talk to me, if you cannot stomach a reply.

*claps*
you know there are many members here who regard sarcasm here as trolling and often end up reporting the offender.
you should be happy that i didnt get it.silly me.
i wish you knew a difference between sarcasm, trolling and a REPLY,
anyways, you wont be quoted again.
so kindly buzz off. it'll be deeply appreciated.

Ok...you want to say you will deliver 100 nukes on INdia? Yeah right...India doesnot have a military and intel.

i never say we launch 100 on india ... 50-60 is enough to make your land , a nuclear waste land

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom