What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 9 Nasr Missile

@Arsalan You should observe Hurry Puttar's post under microscope to find out substance.

Naturally, when you guys a hyper charged with Nationalism and victim of belief that This 60 KM rocket is your savior, obviously you will not find any substance in my argument in which I say that using Nuke on your own soil is an bull shit idea and this rocket is nothing special and you will mot be able to counter anything with this rocket.

Sorry for my post after quitting the discussion.

I was just wondering is this launcher tube can be used on any PN frigates or ships ?

Ok

You failed to understand the crux of My posts.

If you closely look at my posts, you will find it better than others. They are simply not rants. They have a substance though you may not agree with that.

Still if you feel that I am contributing anything, I quite the discussion. Good bye.
Relatively, yes they are better then many others. It is the very reason that i personally thing that you of all people here are capable of much better contributions, that is why i quoted you. I at no point have specifically mentioned you name.
Secondly, i hope you will find some time and check some previous posts, in fact posts of just two three starting pages and you will see who is getting things off-topic and who is dragging what in what debate.That was all uncalled for and ultimately lead to what seem to be obvious goal of some members here, derailment of topic and a troll war!

I appreciate your taking my post and suggestion in a positive way and hope things will move forward in better way. As for this thread, it will be better if we can stick to topic or else stop posting.

Congrats! Video please.

@RiazHaq does pakistan's missile programme and Nasr missile? After all pak facing such social economic issue. Money can be invested in putting up more powere plants education etc etc instead of missiles !!

the investment comes from the defense budget. and the military establishment is usually unscathed from economic instability as they get quite a fair share of the overall budget and the budget seems to be quite well managed, you get to hear a lot of news regarding corruption in public and civilian sector but you hardly get to know any news about anything of such sorts happening in military.so yeah the military uses the same budget that is allocated for them, the turmoil you see in civil sector is due to the massive amounts of corruption.

It is your media which compares both. You tube video is available. The day the MOM was launched , Pakistan fired Hatf missile. Pakistani Anchor was saying that we are second to the none. A phone call of some Pakistani guys came in. He ridiculed the lady anchor saying that with what do you compare this second WW technology Missile. Look at your media which compares both. Average Indian citizen even do not know what the missile is. They are least interested in this sort of weapon.

Mr Prasad no matter how much distasteful it may seem to you, Windjammer is correct, youtube is infested with videos of your own media that prove his point, let alone just check the pakistani media videos and even those videos are infested by rubbish comments from indians. are you really gonna deny that? i mean we all see those videos and you also can clearly see the severe hostility spread by indian media against pakistan on those videos.

Maybe it's my imagination but the footage of yesterday's launch, which i saw and the wake it left behind, seemed to have more powerful blast than previous launches.

Since I'm the one who introduced that hypothesis on this thread, let me clarify - I was simply doing so in a lighthearted vein. I was not being serious in that. I was in a naughty mood, and felt like trolling. Apologies for that.

For the record, I do not believe that Pak tested Nasr simply because of Mangalyan's success. But you have to admit, it was a golden opportunity to troll.

@Areesh

Which chief minister? Source?

you wouldnt mind getting reported for trolling would you?
just a little friendly report thats all.

even those videos are infested by rubbish comments from indians. are you really gonna deny that?

Yes,

Where ever people post nonsense, I rubbish that. I have done that with many members on PDF itself by siding with Pakistani or BD members if they are right in my opinion.

Aaare yaar kitne bar!!! For everything India does you test the same within 2 days
do you actually think that we did it all in retaliation to India's Mars program,
O chacha maaf kar :hitwall:

But everytime Pakistan attacked.. forgot kargil?

Predator doesnt fly over india... we dont get f16 as aid... we dont give US land for base.

the chinese dont often come for camping every now and then in Pakistan either :D

@Max Pain, leave the Indians dude, let them boil in their own broth.
Everything India does is a trendsetter, everything Pakistan does is supposedly in response to India.
It's thanks to Indians that even a repeat test of NASR has made to over 20 pages..... obsession much. :lol:

you wouldnt mind getting reported for trolling would you?
just a little friendly report thats all.
Go right ahead.

@Max Pain, leave the Indians dude, let them boil in their own broth.
Everything India does is a trendsetter, everything Pakistan does is supposedly in response to India.
It's thanks to Indians that even a repeat test of NASR has made to over 20 pages..... obsession much. :lol:

"Everything Pakistan does" is testing Nasr over and over. There ain't much new or trendsetting coming from Pak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom