What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 9 Nasr Missile

Thanx for the Reply.

HRK, For the moment lets Assume ( Its NOT Official ) Cold Start Does Exist.
Now, As i have repeatedly Said, With Indian NFU in Place ( Its Official ) Whats the Point to Use Tactical Weapons & Commit Suicide ?

First as far as, I understand defence strategies are formed on the bases of capabilities of opponents and shortfall of your abilities to counter those abilities. It does not matter that the cold start is an official doctraine or not, but the capability of Indian arm forces to replicate any such strategy on ground is there, 'Vijayee Bhavav' the joint exercise of Indian Army & IAF is one example of this capablity.

In the context of India & Pakistan, both nuclear capable countries does not pose bigger danger to each other then the potential of a War between them, which is more real & more dangerous, nuclear capabilities have increased the cost of War for both countries, because of this increased cost of War during 1999 some people were of a thought that no country would opt the option of MAD so they thought they could fight a limited war with limited objectives under the nuclear threshold of both countries, which proved wrong at latter stage of that war as at one stage India & Pakistan was at the verge of the nuclear exchange, and before that India has reportedly activated her naval & aerial assets as a sign of escalation.

They were not expecting the escalation of the situation to that level, but the results were different.

Same is the case here, there is no way that a Limited War between India & Pakistan will remain limited & decisive for any country, so whats the purpose to fight an indecisive war ....??

Nuclear weapons be its strategic or tactical are not meant to be used, but 'just as an option in strategic discussions / decisions or war-gaming and to deliver the message of No-War'

Now in respond to your question of usage of Tactical Nuclear Weapon and committing Suicide, I would like say it again as per my understanding (which may be wrong) Gods forbid If that situation arise Pakistan would only use its nuclear arsenal once the redline would be breached by invading Indian forces and as stated earlier tactical nuclear weapons are an additional factor not the only factor so it would be the part of comprehensive response not the only response form our side, as the 'breach of redline by Indian forces would mean the drown of State of Pakistan, so we would take the opponent down with us rather drowning alone'

It would be a suicidal attempt at India's part to attack and then breach the 'RED LINE'.

.India is escalating nuclear arms race by insisting that killing a few thousand Indian "soldiers" will result in massacre of tens of thousands of Pakistani "Civilians" .

Last edited:
This technology is going to have a trickle down impact on future developments, especially submerged strike options.

This uniqueness keeps our neighbours in their own backyard and bark at us in forums

Your Neighbors have least interest in you guys. Only you and guys like take consolation that this 60 Km unguided rocket is your savior. This has a little relevance in war. It is there to impress the domestic audience which is full of people like you.

Go learn something about tactical weaponry, and wet your panties;):):D

Typical Pakistani quotation. Go and learn something as if he is an expert. Hilarious.

Aaare yaar kitne bar!!! For everything India does you test the same within 2 days

I am very surprised to see that your post got a negative ratting.

Last edited:
This technology is going to have a trickle down impact on future developments, especially submerged strike options.

Well Said.

First as far as, I understand defence strategies are formed on the bases of capabilities of opponents and shortfall of your abilities to counter those abilities. It does not matter that the cold start is an official doctraine or not, but the capability of Indian arm forces to replicate any such strategy on ground is there, 'Vijayee Bhavav' the joint exercise of Indian Army & IAF is one example of this capablity.

In the context of India & Pakistan, both nuclear capable countries does not pose bigger danger to each other then the potential of a War between them, which is more real & more dangerous, nuclear capabilities have increased the cost of War for both countries, because of this increased cost of War during 1999 some people were of a thought that no country would opt the option of MAD so they thought they could fight a limited war with limited objectives under the nuclear threshold of both countries, which proved wrong at latter stage of that war as at one stage India & Pakistan was at the verge of the nuclear exchange, and before that India has reportedly activated her naval & aerial assets as a sign of escalation.

They were not expecting the escalation of the situation to that level, but the results were different.

Same is the case here, there is no way that a Limited War between India & Pakistan will remain limited & decisive for any country, so whats the purpose to fight an indecisive war ....??

Nuclear weapons be its strategic or tactical are not meant to be used, but 'just as an option in strategic discussions / decisions or war-gaming and to deliver the message of No-War'

Now in respond to your question of usage of Tactical Nuclear Weapon and committing Suicide, I would like say it again as per my understanding (which may be wrong) Gods forbid If that situation arise Pakistan would only use its nuclear arsenal once the redline would be breached by invading Indian forces and as stated earlier tactical nuclear weapons are an additional factor not the only factor so it would be the part of comprehensive response not the only response form our side, as the 'breach of redline by Indian forces would mean the drown of State of Pakistan, so we would take the opponent down with us rather drowning alone'

It would be a suicidal attempt at India's part to attack and then breach the 'RED LINE'.

Well Said Bro.
I Guess Both of US Must NEVER Cross THAT LINE.

No they are not, pls stop spreading bullshit. Muslims are called wait for it... Muslims, it is your ffing wishful thinking, and your desire to spread hindu propoganda - I know you guys like cows but this bullshit is ridiculous.

Well come my Ignorant friend!!

You Missed This Entire Thread. You Can Kill..
But HOW WILL YOU?

Give me a Scenario. I want ONE Scenario where Pakistan Dares to Use a STRATEGIC or TACTICAL NUKE ( With INDIAN NFU and NUCLEAR SUBS in PLACE ).

I have EXPLAINED how PAKISTAN WILL NEVER USE NASR !!!
You tell me How can Pakistan "CAUSE MORE DAMAGE".

PAKISTAN =/= "ALL PAKISTANIs" ... Are You Out of MInd ?
Bilal was right, you really have to read up on how deterrence works. Thats all I have to say.

Did you Realize You Contradicted Yourself ?

TACTICAL WEAPONS =/= STOP POTENTIAL WAR

As Per Indian Doctrine Use of Any Tactical Nuke will AUTOMATICALLY Escalate to FULL SCALE - STRATEGIC RETALIATION.
Thats the Reason Rober Mc NMara Invented "MAD" and Later Tactical Nukes were Fully Eliminated via START Treaty.

We Can Learn from THEM, who have Played this Nuclear Game Much B4 US.

Problem with you guys is that you think that Pakistanis have the same mindset and think the same way as Indians. Let assume for a while that the terrorist threat the Indians are always crying out is state sponsored by Pakistan, so if Pakistan was worried about consequences than why would the Pakistani state keep fingering a country 7 times bigger than it with terrorism? So the take away is that either Pakistani don't give a hoot about consequences including the threat of strategic retaliation or the terrorist threat from Pakistan is not state sponsored. So your argument about total annihilation does not impress Pakistan because they don't give a damn. The MAD concept was based on an assumption that all parties will act rationally. In indo Pakistan context that is not a guarantee. In other words Indian doctrine holds no water. Pakistan developed nuclear weapons to deter India from using its conventional strength and history has proven that deterrent has worked. It worked after the Parliament incident, after Kargil and after the Mumbai incident. Further in reality the short range nuclear missiles have already had the desired impact as India has already backed off on its Cold Start doctrine.

https://www.facebook...152483530677663

My suggestion to you is, for a change, use your brains instead of lapping up your military's propaganda like a mangy dog.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom