What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 9 Nasr Missile

Yes,

Where ever people post nonsense, I rubbish that. I have done that with many members on PDF itself by siding with Pakistani or BD members if they are right in my opinion.

thats all i wanted to know.you really do deny the words of your own fellow countrymen on our own videos on youtube and other sites. actually those are not simple words but utter abuses and nonsense.this only shows youre unbiased.
there even are occasions where guys from western countries try to comment against Indians who unjustly abuse and disrespect pakistani's.
even the westerners pissed at your vulgar stuff and look at you openly denying what your countrymen do.

Go right ahead.

"Everything Pakistan does" is testing Nasr over and over. There ain't much new or trendsetting coming from Pak.
On the contrary NASR was a trendsetter in it's operational deployment.
One still hears of Prithvi tests and even after two decades, Tejas going through further tests......what does that prove.

@Max Pain, leave the Indians dude, let them boil in their own broth.
Everything India does is a trendsetter, everything Pakistan does is supposedly in response to India.
It's thanks to Indians that even a repeat test of NASR has made to over 20 pages..... obsession much. :lol:

its not just that,now its even hard to discuss anything on any thread here just cuz there's some indian either trolling or will come up praising his country.this then escalates into a typical argument.they have infested each and every thread of ours.it seems they're bored by their own stuff and are now polluting ours.
tell me one occasion where an indian didnt interrupt a single discussion here.

On the contrary NASR was a trendsetter in it's operational deployment.
One still hears of Prithvi tests and even after two decades, Tejas going through further tests......what does that prove.
The point is that we have a lot of things to test, including our own jet. Pakistan doesn't. BTW a Nasr cannot do anything that a dumb bomb on a mirage-3 cannot do.

And not just in the military field, India is making inroads in many other fields as well. Pakistan is testing nasr.

"Everything Pakistan does" is testing Nasr over and over. There ain't much new or trendsetting coming from Pak.

good,and we'll test more? problem?
youre trendsetting right? good keep up the good work and keep it to yourself.
we can test, we can do whatever we want to. whats it to you?

good,and we'll test more? problem?
youre trendsetting right? good keep up the good work and keep it to yourself.
we can test, we can do whatever we want to. whats it to you?
Of course you can. Did I ask you not to? Stop being childish.

Of course you can. Did I ask you not to? Stop being childish.

when a person says There ain't much new or trendsetting coming from Pak it means they now expect pakistan to set some trend apart from testing.
i wonder if we did some trendsetting, your be saying There ain't much testing coming from Pak.
no matter what you'll always be obsessed with pakistan.
childish? excuse me?
"There ain't much new or trendsetting coming from Pak"
this very comment is childish. what did you expect from us after that comment? an applause?

Is it Possible ? How ?
We Dont KNow the No. of Nukes on Either Side.

But We Do Know India has :

- More Reactors , More Plutnium
- More Money .. More Missiles
- Nuclear Subs .. Platform you CANT KILL, EVER.
- MIRV ( in A 5 )

The Geographical Area of Pakistan is FAR LESS !

Plz Enlighten Me.

Writing "Stories" and Not Answering the Points ( As Bilal , Rain and Deterance Have Done.. Thank You ) .. is Your Hobby...
Since You Asked, Will Posting an Indian Media Video Bashing Pakistan do Any Good ?

Im NOT here to Bash Pakistan ( Unlike you who is here to Bash ONLY India ).
But to Post MY OWN Views.

BTW,

"sometimes, you need to take grit with grain" = "bhala iss baat mein aur aap ki masal mein koi tuk banti hey"

Thanx for Joining.
Plz Explain How ?

*PLUTONIUM

OK

@Windjammer

Don't quote him bro. Yeh kuttai is qabil nahi kai in ko haddi daali jaye. Aisai kutton ko sirf pathar marai jatai hain. :)
You quoted me again. And thank you for demonstrating your class. Enjoy another nasr test, may it make your nation proud. BTW India has started constructed a high speed rail corridor. Make sure you do another nasr test when we inaugurate it.

when a person says There ain't much new or trendsetting coming from Pak it means they now expect pakistan to set some trend apart from testing.
i wonder if we did some trendsetting, your be saying There ain't much testing coming from Pak.
no matter what you'll always be obsessed with pakistan.
childish? excuse me?
"There ain't much new or trendsetting coming from Pak"
this very comment is childish. what did you expect from us after that comment? an applause?

Did you read the comment I was responding to? Your countryman was trying to mock us for taking a long time to test a new and indegenously designed jet aircraft. Don't you think I had to point out that his country has not even done that much?

You quoted me again. And thank you for demonstrating your class. Enjoy another nasr test, may it make your nation proud. BTW India has started constructed a high speed corridor. Make sure you do another nasr test when we inaugurate it.

Lol I was asking @Windjammer not to respond you as you asked. Now take a chill pill and move on. You have already created a lot of mess on this thread how noble and great your country is. Despite no one was interested to know about your country or its supposed greatness. Time to move on and rant somewhere. You have produced enough sh!t for one thread.

Lol I was asking @Windjammer not to respond you as you asked. Now take a chill pill and move on. You have already created a lot of mess on this thread how noble and great your country is. Despite no one was interested to know about your country or its supposed greatness. Time to move on and rant somewhere. You have produced enough sh!t for one thread.
You quoted me. Expect a response. If you can't stomach a response, then don't write. Now go watch the news, there may be another glorious nasr test coming up! Yay!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom