What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 9 Nasr Missile

Ok...we'll let you do that. 50 - 60 nukes. :lol:

you know, indians are the most stupid peoples ... i must say ... have a look at OP , and our posts again ... and than see your reply ...... truly you guys are one of a kind creatures that exist on planet earth ... you dont have to go to Mars , look at your own peoples worse than alines

you know, indians are the most stupid peoples ... i must say ... have a look at OP , and our posts again ... and than see your reply ...... truly you guys are one of a kind creatures that exist on planet earth ... you dont have to go to Mars , look at your own peoples worse than alines
Moaning ignored. Reply to the point.

read again Mr .. what is the context of our posts
If you think pak can launch 50-60 nukes at India...good luck with that. In the mean time...what would you think the Indian armed forces will be doing? Forget ballistic missiles and fighters...BraoMos has got all of pakistan in our interests covered. One missile launch will be met by unacceptable retaliation. Do you think you can counter BrahMos with your sams? How many such missiles do you think will be raining in pakistan? How many batteries do you think India has?

If you think pak can launch 50-60 nukes at India...good luck with that. In the mean time...what would you think the Indian armed forces will be doing? Forget ballistic missiles and fighters...BraoMos has got all of pakistan in our interests covered. One missile launch will be met by unacceptable retaliation. Do you think you can counter BrahMos with your sams? How many such missiles do you think will be raining in pakistan? How many batteries do you think India has?

Sir app jeet gaye ...

To all indians making a joke out of themselves by saying that india will "survive" an all out nuclear war...

Here's something I made really quick.

Here's approximately what will happen if Pakistan launches 25 or so successful nuclear strikes on India (In reality, the number might be way more).

783391cbe16d1a0f154c312ef819deec.png

The red circle is main strike..and then arrows show the radiation and nuclear fallout spreading from the ground-zero to surrounding areas.

In short, immediate effect of a nuclear war with Pakistan is hundreds of millions of Indian dead, Indian industrial centers, Urban cities, and agricultural supply chain completely destroyed, India being completely cut off from the world since nobody would come near to India for trade and commerce after India becomes an open Chernobyl!!

Long term effect of a war with Pakistan would be a complete end of Indian history and Hindu people. People will talk about India/Hindus as today we talk about Thor, and other Greek Gods.

To all indians making a joke out of themselves by saying that india will "survive" an all out nuclear war...

Here's approximately what will happen if Pakistan launches 25 or so successful nuclear strikes on India (In reality, the number might be way more).

View attachment 91651

The red circle is main strike..and then arrows show the radiation and nuclear fallout spreading from the ground-zero to surrounding areas.

In short, immediate effect of a nuclear war with Pakistan is hundreds of millions of Indian dead, Indian industrial centers, Urban cities, and agricultural supply chain completely destroyed, India being completely cut off from the world since nobody would come near to India for trade and commerce after India becomes an open Chernobyl!!

Long term effect of a war with Pakistan would be a complete end of Indian history and Hindu people. People will talk about India/Hindus as today we talk about Thor, and other Greek Gods.
not going to drop it on Srinagar...fit that one in maybe in the south east :cool:

View attachment 91651

82db60c5539416a418ba36268f5828d0.jpg

Go right ahead.

"Everything Pakistan does" is testing Nasr over and over. There ain't much new or trendsetting coming from Pak.

Pakistan military is not in the fashion business to worry about "trends", they are in defence business and they will test as long as it needed to make the weapon effective and to train the troops in their use.

And You Missed what Bilal and I Concluded ? He Was Much Wiser Than You.

Mangy Dog ? I gues We are from the Same Species. Did u Just Called YOURSELF - A DOG ?
More Over, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT HOW INDIA WILL VAPORISE PAKISTAN - BUT - That Tactical Nukes are Pointless.
( Read the FULL Thread )

Indians love to say that Pakistanis and Indians are the same, well my dear friend it is not the specie or the race, it is the culture stupid. It has been scientifically proven that Hindus are dirtier than Muslims:

Muslim mortality paradox and the importance of sanitation for children - Livemint

As far as the utility of tactical nukes is concerned than why has India backed out on Cold Start after the advent of Nasr

https://www.facebook...152483530677663

and why is India is developing a battle field missile Prahaar with battlefield nukes to counter Nasr?

IBNLive :Surya Gangadharan's Blog :Prahaar India's counter to Pak's Nasr missile?
'Prahaar' missile successfully test-fired - The Hindu

Last edited:
Great, congrats to all. Now it is time to test something new & send the enemies of Pakistan back on the drawing table.

View attachment 91651

Yes I agree if we do first strike it would not be just one cities it would be several cities off India and there would be no one left in India to strike back

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom