What's new

Pakistan tests Ghauri Missile

Hahahaha haha.
Ghauri the sloth?
Why not another test of Ababeel the real deal?

Guru Dutt can annihilate whole of Pakistan with his insas rifle. The new chief is going to be him after Bipin Rawat... BE afraid be very afraid...

That was my old doctrine, use the Hezbollah and Iranian strategy of mass producing rockets, which can hit the target from a range 20 km to 1300 km, Abdali 1-3, Ghazwani, and Ghauri Arsenal must be increased, 122mm Yarmuck missile rocket launchers must be mass produced!
Yes can be but what matters is there precision which lacks in iranian and Hezbollahs doctrine

Lmao, you must be a defence analyst. So, because we can't afford S-400 and Rafales, that means we stop enhancing, improving and increasing our stockpile of nuclear-capable missiles which act as the main part of our defense. Amazing plan.

Your defense analysis is out of this world. Also, Nuclear Warheads are also old tech, does that make them easy and effortless to build, test and use? Your analogy is amazing.
Clearly this wasn't what i meant but why should i argue with fan boys

Lets not downplay the effectiveness of S400 and how it challenges Pakistan's doctrine. India is a conventionally superior force and it's not that easy to go behind the enemy lines. Keeping emotions aside, lets think realistically.
Not easy also not impossible.

S 400 is a mobile system connected to indian radars .

Pre emptive strikes can only take out few system.

It s not easy to target once the attack is recognize d. Countermeasures will be deployed.

S 400 is a mobile system connected to indian radars .

Pre emptive strikes can only take out few system.

It s not easy to target once the attack is recognize d. Countermeasures will be deployed.

There is nothing you can do when missiles start raining down. One will eventually hit.

@Zarvan a few days back you were asking about no new tests happening right?

The most interesting thing for me in this new test was that it was the liquid fueled missile (Ghauri series) while the focus have shifted to solid fuel (shaheen series) for some years.
Also the fact that this was test fired from Tilla, meaning that test range is operation again. Good news.

Yes, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
and this also means that our missiles are worthy enough for you to purchase s-400 sort of system for your defence and as your plan is already leaked that 4 out of batteries of the system will be deployed on our side of border and 1 to China's border.

@Zarvan a few days back you were asking about no new tests happening right?

The most interesting thing for me in this new test was that it was the liquid fueled missile (Ghauri series) while the focus have shifted to solid fuel (shaheen series) for some years.
Also the fact that this was test fired from Tilla, meaning that test range is operation again. Good news.

Ghauri might be a testbed to test some stuff for 3rd stage of Ababeel ? As it is speculated, 3rd stage is liquid fuel a ? It's been 2 years since Ababeel was tested. Perhaps it is difficult to master MIRV technology on its own ?

Ghauri might be a testbed to test some stuff for 3rd stage of Ababeel ? As it is speculated, 3rd stage is liquid fuel a ? It's been 2 years since Ababeel was tested. Perhaps it is difficult to master MIRV technology on its own ?
I believe Ababeel's third stage is not liquid but solid as well.

@The Deterrent

Back
Top Bottom