What's new

Pakistan tests Ghauri Missile

Congratulations :pakistan: :smitten:

Pakistan today successfully conducted Training Launch of Ghauri Missile System.

Rawalpindi - October 08, 2018
No PR-308/2018-ISPR

Pakistan today successfully conducted Training Launch of Ghauri Missile System. The launch was conducted by Army Strategic Forces Command and was aimed at testing the operational and technical readiness of Army Strategic Forces Command. Ghauri Ballistic Missile can carry both conventional and nuclear warheads up to a distance of 1300 kms.
The launch was witnessed by Lieutenant General Mian Muhammad Hilal Hussain, Commander Army Strategic Forces Command, Dr Nabeel Hayat Malik, Chairman NESCOM, Mr Tahir Ikram, Chairman KRL, senior officers from the strategic forces, scientists and engineers of strategic organizations. Commander Army Strategic Forces Command appreciated the standard of training and operational preparedness of Army Strategic Forces. The launch consolidates Pakistan’s nuclear capability which is aimed at peace and stability through a credible deterrence regime.
The President and Prime Minister of Pakistan have conveyed their appreciation on successful launch of the the missile system. Chairman JCS Committee and the Services Chiefs have also congratulated the Strategic Forces, Scientists and Engineers on the accomplishment.

Another batch successfully completed i assume.
It is an intermediate range low cost missile. Firing a salvo of these on an S-400 with conventional pay load will do the job. I think in today's test they tested war head accuracy and S-400 has 400 km range where as this missile has 1300 so India need to keep S-400 away from our border to defend the system its self.

I think today's test was for conventional war head.

kya hua mulla for Russia se S400 , Su35 & T90 MS MBTs kabb khareed rahhe ho ... ahh yess Kamove KA-50 gunships bhee to lenee thee tumne unka kya banna ;) :azn: :sarcastic: :omghaha:
Lot of things are happening Janab. Few weapons have been inducted by Pakistan. Good thing with a country like Russia you can quietly induct a weapon and they don't even announce it. Lot of other things are on their way Janab. Russia is fully open to sell weapons. You first get your S-400 your Rafale is already in trouble Janab.

It is an intermediate range low cost missile. Firing a salvo of these on an S-400 with conventional pay load will do the job. I think in today's test they tested war head accuracy and S-400 has 400 km range where as this missile has 1300 so India need to keep S-400 away from our border to defend the system its self.

I think today's test was for conventional war head.

That is the beauty, isn't it? We have such a short range to cover. We don't require heaps of costly long range missiles. Such intermediate missiles are perfect. Churn them out in quantity. An intermediate missile with MIRV capability would be awesome too.

That is the beauty, isn't it? We have such a short range to cover. We don't require heaps of costly long range missiles. Such intermediate missiles are perfect. Churn them out in quantity. An intermediate missile with MIRV capability would be awesome too.
For us destroying S-400 is cheap because it will be stations just a cross the border lol that is the real beauty of it. India is always stupid in their weapons purchase. Few cheap missile get them intercepted and then one will hit S-400.

Lot of things are happening Janab. Few weapons have been inducted by Pakistan. Good thing with a country like Russia you can quietly induct a weapon and they don't even announce it. Lot of other things are on their way Janab. Russia is fully open to sell weapons. You first get your S-400 your Rafale is already in trouble Janab.
mulla go and check i was the one who before even indian MOD in UPA announced told here that rafale will win MRCA contract and it did .. now go and check that thread ;) :D :haha:

trust me 110 rafale for IAF & 36 Rafale M for Indian NAVYs IAC-1 aircraft carrier are coming more :D

now india already have more than 8 squads of AKASH with green pine and swordfish and LRDE made AESA & PESA ( rajendra,rohini & arudhura) and a deadly mix of few more type ground and aero stat radars and many EX soviet up graded & latest gen french and some classified israeli & US Radars plus we have S300 PMU already

dont worry we also have BARAK 8 & MR , LR & ER + SPIDER SAMS & AKASH + AAD-PAD-BMD tested many times over we are also fine tuning them ... what are you gonna do about that plus we also might be having a few US backed systems very soon so dont worry there is also a top sattelite cover too ;)

Back
Top Bottom