What's new

Pakistan tests Ghauri Missile

Test away all u want, i dont give a shit about ghauri.
i was replying to ur comment on using 20 ghauri in salvo.....
Now you are without doubt talking sh**.....point out where i made this comment.

jammer bhiyye copy paste ya jo marji bollo tumharre palle kuch ho to batta do ya maine jo kaha wo galat hai to proove ker do ..... tumharra wahee hiosaab hai ... khisyaanee billi khambhaa nochhe :haha: :omghaha:
Aur tumara woh hisab hey.....char anna ki murghi aur bara anna ka masala.:lol:
Fir kisi mod ney ban kar diya tu eik naya thread open karna. :D

jammer bhiyye hum jabb murgi banatte hain na ti itnee banatte hain ki 25-30 yaar dost rajj ke khatte hain aur daroo aise behtee hai jaise sailaab aa gaya ho ... hamne nnap toll ke na khanna khaayaa na daroo pi aur na hisab laga ke yaree ya dushmani ki ... jo kiya danke ke chott pe khullam khulla aur wo kiya jo apne mafaadd me ho kissee se darr ke nahee tabhee hum hum hain baki pani kum hain :haha:

abb rahee baat S400 ki to ye bhee dekh lena USA bhee kuch nahee bolegga na NATO aur na UNO :sarcastic:

aur rahi baat indian defnce ki chotte motte jhattke to lagtte rehte hain in defnce there is always plan B & C ready nothing goes as per Plan A :D
Kia pidi aur kia pidi ka shorba.
pehley kum az kum apney scientists ko bi thora maal dou key woh becharey bi kabi kabi murghi kha lyen. :laugh:

BrahMos Aerospace engineer detained for leaking information to Pakistan :haha:

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

R

It's an open forum dude.....
Feel free to close your eyes to things u don't like
It's nothing like that, just dismayed that he was attributing something to me which i never said.

@The Deterrent shouldn't we be testing Ababeel , Babur , Ra'ad , and Nasr with longer range ??

Tests aren't political reactions, they are part of a manufacturing or operatational readiness programme. Either a new batch of these missiles was made and 1 was tested to check the quality of the batch, or it was tested as part of a standard plan to check operational readiness.

It is an intermediate range low cost missile. Firing a salvo of these on an S-400 with conventional pay load will do the job. I think in today's test they tested war head accuracy and S-400 has 400 km range where as this missile has 1300 so India need to keep S-400 away from our border to defend the system its self.

I think today's test was for conventional war head.

Don't be stupidThe firings with conventional warhead can always lead to confusions on other side of border. Since the missiles are already at point blank range on both sides. India has every right to take any missile launch from Pakistan as possibility of nuclear strike and hence the retaliation before the missile launched from our side reveals what payload it was carrying

A very interesting thing to note is that today was the very last day of retiring Commander of Strategic Forces Gen Mian Muhammad Hilal Hussain.

Why would the general schedule a test on his very last day? The report suggests he witnessed the test himself.

Seems like the outgoing general just made a very visible, very vocal statement on the ongoing situation.

To my eyes, this missile looks sleeker and longer than older Ghauri missiles as visible in footage on YouTube. This could indicate a change in the fuel and engine used for the missile.

It is to be noted that Ghauri is a liquid fuelled rocket, and any practical space launch vehicle would be liquid fuelled.

1300 km range, 350km max altitude, direct response to the S400 deal, as it will be stationed at vital cities and strategic bases, so a cheap Ghauri will always have a chance to pass through and even with HE warhead the impact can wreck stuff.

Back
Top Bottom