• Islamabad United

• Lahore Qalanders

• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes AJK would get a lot of viewership not only in AJK but in England too. But still I think PCB would add cities instead of regions. If going cities then they should add Mirpur and Gilgit as next two city franchises.
Bhai, anyone can tell PCB will give representation to these regions-expect a team from AJK and FATA to be added. AJK team will get a lot of support too.
regards

Bhai, anyone can tell PCB will give representation to these regions-expect a team from AJK and FATA to be added. AJK team will get a lot of support too.
regards

True. Anyways enjoy the following video. More humiliation for ARY in last night's show too.

chillpak.blogspot.com/2016/02/intense-fight-between-ali-hassan-and.html

True. Anyways enjoy the following video. More humiliation for ARY in last night's show too.

Let me shoot myself first, what piece of crap. RIP entertainment.

Baat tou Badami Sahab ki theek hae lol. They arent funny. At least not for me.

Let me shoot myself first, what piece of crap. RIP entertainment.

Is it possible someone else buys Karachi franchise. These guys are an embarrassment for the biggest city of Karachi.

Baat tou Badami Sahab ki theek hae lol. They arent funny. At least not for me.

Badami nai bhi bohat chichora pan kia hai show par. But yes they are not funny.

Best
12729347_1002399259853617_465614463615584957_n.jpg
Yea saw this yesterday zabardast yr :)
Ye to h yr :cry: ye truck bara yd ayega
Bechara zaleel hii hogya :lol: iska real name kia hai wese?

PSL truck was indeed a nice touch , small details made the viewership entertaining

The songs were also very catchy

Is it possible someone else buys Karachi franchise. These guys are an embarrassment for the biggest city of Karachi.

Not only that, the idiots didn't buy good Karachi based players, they are all playing in other teams. Btw Shoaib Malik needs to gtfo of Karachi team. I think the owner of ARY is personal friends with Shoaib Malik, who in their right mind would make that lazy *** idiot a captain. To top it off they sit on live on TV and act like jackasses, they are not funny including Umer Sharif and Wasim Badami. Basit Ali sounds butthurt all the time.

Please PSL come back as soon as you can, all international players are now honorary Pakistanis in my book. Great respect to all players and teams.

PSL summed up in one short video -

Gladiators summed up in one short video -

The management and broadcasting was beyond anyone's expectations-very professional. The ratings for PSL were off the roof according to media. Was watched more than 2015 World Cup.

Badami nai bhi bohat chichora pan kia hai show par. But yes they are not funny.

I didn't really watch the show, just the clips posted here, but yeah at no point did any of them make me laugh from what I saw. I sure hope the Karachi owners change next year too cuz ARY seems to be more obsessed with its personal image than Karachi's performance on field.

The management and broadcasting was beyond anyone's expectations-very professional. The ratings for PSL were off the roof according to media. Was watched more than 2015 World Cup.

I think that was the biggest surprise. I mean we Pakistanis have the very lowest of expectations concerning the ability of our sporting authorities management of major tournaments , but the management of the PSL was excellent, and can only get better each year as they get more experience.

I think that was the biggest surprise. I mean we Pakistanis have the very lowest of expectations concerning the ability of our sporting authorities management of major tournaments , but the management of the PSL was excellent, and can only get better each year as they get more experience.
The response has been great from the Foreign players too, broadcasting deals are only going to get bigger-if you look at the ratings. Things will only get better.
regards

@Jazzbot , find this song to be the best. Explains Lahoris and Lahore beautifully. Place of Royal people, kya baat hai. If anyone can understand a bit of Punjabi, you can tell it is a beautiful song. watch after 1: 04
'Ravi key nazarey :p:.' App to barey dil waley ho, kya baat hai. Hats off...

BTW Ali is quite good too, PSL official song is great.

Best scenes with Waseem, Watson and Irfan, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom