• Islamabad United

• Lahore Qalanders

• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jazzbot , find this song to be the best. Explains Lahoris and Lahore beautifully. Place of Royal people, kya baat hai. If anyone can understand a bit of Punjabi, you can tell it is a beautiful song. watch after 1: 04
'Ravi key nazarey :p:.' App to barey dil waley ho, kya baat hai. Hats off...
@Levina , can you understand some Punjabi?

It was an excellent event and a proud moment for Pakistan. Credit must be given to Najam Sethi and his team. I hope that they will add team From AJK and GB region next year as well.

Both of my favorite teams are in the final.
Can not get any better than this.

@friendly_troll96, missing you here mate.

Hard to decide between the two.Can be anybody's day.
But, Quetta seems to have a better chance with that break of 03 days to regroup and they'll be fresh.
IBD United has now got the momentum with them.
Since, i can't choose both sides of the coin.Have to choose one ,so i'll back Quetta to win this one.They were the "Mazloom team" from the start.
It's lovely to see how Sarfraz has groomed as a captain.He deserves to have the cup.
Misbah has seen it all and so has the united 11 of Islamabad.
Had it been any other team then, i would have been rooting for my hometown.:cool:

Whatever the result ,at the end of the day Pakistan is going to win this one.
aww.
dekha...hum jise support karen wo jeet'ta hy. :)
haters kahan hn...ab kahen na tuk tuk. :D

@Jazzbot , find this song to be the best. Explains Lahoris and Lahore beautifully. Place of Royal people, kya baat hai. If anyone can understand a bit of Punjabi, you can tell it is a beautiful song. watch after 1: 04
'Ravi key nazarey :p:.' App to barey dil waley ho, kya baat hai. Hats off...

Loved the Qalandar's song the moment it was released, the best song among the lot. Use of Punjabi, and typical Lahori accent (the way he said La'or instead of Lahore :D) made the song special. Alas the other team's songs didn't had this sort of cultural touch of their respective provinces.

Loved the Qalandar's song the moment it was released, the best song among the lot. Use of Punjabi, and typical Lahori accent (the way he said La'or instead of Lahore :D) made the song special. Alas the other team's songs didn't had this sort of cultural touch of their respective provinces.

Wasnt Peshawars song a bit more traditional?

little bit. :agree:

or i can get @Aether to decode it for me. :rolleyes:
Listen to the songs, especially the Lahore one.
Peshawar was quite good too, i liked Islamabad's too-good message too.

@WAJsal gotta respect this guy, heard he has brought in about $400 million from his business in Qatar to Pakistan, just for PSL. Kudos.
I have a lot of respect for all owners, Karachi's, Peshawar, Quetta, they have done a good deal for Pakistan Cricket.
Note: no one was willing to invest in PSL, except for these few people. Now people are lining up. In time they will earn what they deserve. Kudos to the whole PSL team, sponsors and PCB. The first year was going to be the toughest and PSL has been a major success. According to Najam Sethi, The second Lahore vs Karachi game was watched more than Ind-Pak World Cup game. The ratings were quite high too. Broadcasting will earn PSL a lot of money in coming years, due to the major success.

Massive respect for all those who made it. Give it a read.
Falling on my face and other hurdles: How I nearly missed the PSL final - Blogs - DAWN.COM

I can understand Punjabi as long as it is not at full speed. Lahore one is quite good, commends the people and the place well.

Khumariyan made their own rendition of the Zalmi song. Thought it was pretty cool

@farhan_9909 : what does Zwangeer mean bro?

Faakhirs Quetta song, hadnt heard this one so far.

I'm going to miss PSL. This was so much more fun than I ever expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom