• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamabad United you beauty:toast_sign::bunny::p::meeting:

12745587_920556691393709_3590703329414546627_n.jpg
Shurrup!

Islamabad win. They chased the score down quite easily in the end. Quetta really needed that extra 10-20 runs that they wasted with all those wickets falling in the middle.

Anyways well done to Islamabad and congrats to @Raja.Pakistani :P
Thanks :D ..yes i predicted that calm and quiet Islamabad will be a surprise package and good to know that a team representing capital which unite all province together win first PSL trophy but no doubt quetta and zalmi was the most entertaining team of PSL and they were rounaq of this PSL..Lahore qalandar and karachi kings need to improve their game in next PSL...less noise and more performance is needed from their side :P Good luck to all team for next season

Congratulations @Raja Pakistani ... r u guys celebrating on roads there in UK...I am asking since I have seen good crowds there....
Thansk mate
sadly i am living in gora areas where we dont have many Pakistani around but i was very happy to know that PSL attracted many Pakistani who were born abroad i.e australia, europe ..many people went in dubai just to watch psl live and imagine what crowd and fun it would be if it was in lahore, karachi, peshwar etc

Thanks :D ..yes i predicted that calm and quiet Islamabad will be a surprise package and good to know that a team representing capital which unite all province together win first PSL trophy but no doubt quetta and zalmi was the most entertaining team of PSL and they were rounaq of this PSL..Lahore qalandar and karachi kings need to improve their game in next PSL...less noise and more performance is needed from their side :P Good luck to all team for next season

Thansk mate
sadly i am living in gora areas where we dont have many Pakistani around but i was very happy to know that PSL attracted many Pakistani who were born abroad i.e australia, europe ..many people went in dubai just to watch psl live and imagine what crowd and fun it would be if it was in lahore, karachi, peshwar etc
Mubarak ho apko :) tag krna bhul hii gya uper wale posts mein hahaha

The better team won it ,with a fabulous chase.
IBD silently told the other teams to up their game a little.:)

Quetta proved to be a better team but anyways they did perform well throughout the tournament, better luck to them for next edition and congrats to Islamabad United.

Next edition should have at least 8 teams, that may also let the players have some rest in between their matches. This edition tested many players with little time to rest in between.

My best wishes and prayers for Pakistan team for upcoming T20 world championship and Asia cup.

haha in ur dreams...but what a cricket to watch after a long time!

12741937_813470605428447_4635708474029508904_n.png

12745838_1069809866375274_3393112925285081441_n.jpg

:p::p::p::p:

Aur jis tarha ki Karachi kings ki team hai shayed hi hum karachi walon ko khushi naseeb ho :D
Aur mjhe dar ye hai Quetta kahin PSL ki south africa na sabit ho pure tournament sher end mein jaa ke dher !

10577014_983368911732930_7281813069233612045_n.jpg

bus nahi chal raha hoga ke kisi tarah samandar bhi le jayen karachi se.
:sarcastic:

I have to admit KP is one great guy him and the Australian commentator were amazing
and PCB must be congratulated , the organization of the event was top notch, from the Ceremonies to lovely kits the teams wore , to the wonderful Songs for each team I was not expecting this level of organization

Would be nice if the PSL can bring in a team from Multan in mix under Inzi's guidance his presence was greatly missed at the major event for PCB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom