• Islamabad United

• Lahore Qalanders

• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings were better than World Cup 2015, and the Karachi vs Lahore match, the second one was watched by more people in Pakistan than Ind vs Pak World Cup 2015-according to Najam Sethi. PSL was a massive hit, it will earn a lot of money in coming years. Will miss it too.

I've never felt so content watching my preferred teams lose, PSL is something special, I seldom ever enjoy T20 cricket.
Now, the very last wish is to see it in Pakistan, God willing.

I've never felt so content watching my preferred teams lose, PSL is something special, I seldom ever enjoy T20 cricket.

It will be In'Sha'ALLAH and hopefully the cheap media sponsors will be changed as well. @WAJsal

Ditto. I saw both Lahore (my birth city) and Quetta (team I was supporting) lose and didnt feel bad. Sethi said he wanted some matches played in Pakistan at least next year. Lets see if that happens. One of the West Indian players recently said that although he would be scared he would be willing nevertheless to play a game in Pakistan. So lets hope the security situation keeps improving and we can hold some games on home turf again.

I'm going to miss PSL. This was so much more fun than I ever expected.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1456523353.526420.jpg

Explains it well. Already missing this event.

Yeah and excited a lot..... was just thinking....

Luckily my class is late tomorrow anddddd I will watch it live. Nervous already and my maa said, agar zaida emotional hona Nai to Mainy deakhne Nahi déna. Lol

Luckily my class is late tomorrow anddddd I will watch it live. Nervous already and my maa said, agar zaida emotional hona Nai to Mainy deakhne Nahi déna. Lol

Lucky for you but your support may not favor Pak team...... like LQ to QG..... :D

In'Sha'ALLAH we will win....... and decision of Maa is good....

Lucky for you but your support may not favor Pak team...... like LQ to QG..... :D

In'Sha'ALLAH we will win....... and decision of Maa is good....

Baizti sii Nahi ho gae? LOL :p Khair aap ki support se kon sa Karachi jeet gya.

Yeah InshAllah we. :pakistan:
Nahi she knows banning me to watch this match will break her heart. :p she knows my craziness for Pakistan Vs Indian.
Hayeeee last time Jab we won with that beautiful six of Afridi me and my best friend painted Pakistani flag on face to our school. :p
Aag to lage gi. IYKWIM. :D

Baizti sii Nahi ho gae? LOL :p Khair aap ki support se kon sa Karachi jeet gya.

Yeah InshAllah we. :pakistan:
Nahi she knows banning me to watch this match will break her heart. :p she knows my craziness for Pakistan Vs Indian.
Hayeeee last time Jab we won with that beautiful six of Afridi me and my best friend painted Pakistani flag on face to our school. :p
Aag to lage gi. IYKWIM. :D

And not to forget
FB_IMG_1456526079499.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom