What's new

Pakistan successfully tests Hatf (Vengeance) III - Ghaznavi SRBM.

@HRK - Janaab aaap aaj kal lift hii nahin karvaa raheiii mujhee.....koi naraazgiii ? :(

npak-story-2242014.gif

It is good news but it is time Pakistan tests something big & powerful, so panic attacks could be send to the enemies of Pakistan.

at would somethig big and powerful serve other than more problems. we cant find headache from other countries yet. pakistan should keep its missles range less than 3000 for now util its econmy is good eough.

There is more to Ghaznavi that meets the eye. It has a particular role within the Strategic command to hit select targets that are of key value to the opposing side.
Sir what other material can be fitted in this missile other than nuclear so we can target a small base or for example if enemy tanks are waiting in an area and we want to target that

im sorri if some one thinks im trolling but couldnt stop myself

looks like Pakistan as a nation loves its many "hamids"

few which always love to be in news like
1. zaid hamid
2. Hamid gul
3.Hamid mir

did i leave some one ;)

Congrats!!!

Sir what other material can be fitted in this missile other than nuclear so we can target a small base or for example if enemy tanks are waiting in an area and we want to target that
Accuracy is more important.

Congrats!!!

Accuracy is more important.
Off course accuracy is important but when firing on enemy base or where enemy is in large number with its weapons I would fit a missile with systems which can destroy most of that base and area

Back
Top Bottom