What's new

Pakistan successfully tests Babur 2 Cruise Missile.

About 6 years ago one of my friend who is in navy told me that we tested a missile from sea to land from one of agusta submarine, and he told me that the range of that missile was 1500 NM. He did not told me which missile that was

1500NM is more than Shaheen-III's range lols.

You are either forgetting something or your friend doesn't know better.

Regardless, it's better to not say such things on public forums.

Lol did not we surprised when we came to know we tested a Babur cruise missile first time ? Bhai koi bat nhi aj kal koi ksi jagha bullet bhi fire karta ha to dunya ko khabar hoti ha , just wait and see as we r going to test a bigger ucv near future ;)

About 6 years ago one of my friend who is in navy told me that we tested a missile from sea to land from one of agusta submarine, and he told me that the range of that missile was 1500 NM. He did not told me which missile that was
1500 NM means 2778 km which is slightly more than the declared range of Shaheen III i.e. 2750 km...well we can say may be a naval version of it.

1500 NM means 2778 km which is slightly more than the declared range of Shaheen III i.e. 2750 km...well we can say may be a naval version of it.

Currently PN subs don't have capability to fire cruise or Ballistic missiles.
It looks fake info

i don't a see reason to worry about it's range... more than 90% of indian strategic military installation relevant to Pakistan are well with in it's range. 700 Km means we can target all major and ports of India which can cause trouble for us. As soon as it is mounted on subs and ships we would be able to target other outta reach area with that range..

I wish you know the size of SIII before posting this reply, missile of such big size needs world's largest B.M missile subs which we don't have and neither planned for next decades.
I know it very well kiddo..it was in a certain context..it was a reply to someone's post...so don't be misguided

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom