What's new

Pakistan snubs India over bulletproof car at SAARC summit

No, that is your assumption. You can return all the favours you want mate, whether right or wrong - you folks run this "show" afterall.

I do not have a rebuttal to the above by the member in question. Hence my assumption stands.

And we do run this show.. to which you lot throng to like bees on pollen season.

atleast someone should talk about it .

That loser NS just needed an excuse to crib. Its nothing more than the usual political snub that used to be in vogue during the 90s. Unfortunately for him India has moved far ahead of 90s.

Those who think that the genuine cause might be the fear that the car is bugged, are you crazy? Firstly I believe all cars carrying the head of state atleast are screened. Secondly why the hell does anybody need to discuss confidential information inside a car on the way to a summit? All important and secret talk would be held inside a secure room after a thorough check, nobody is that big a fool to talk like a dehati aurat inside a hired car Indian or otherwise. And can't he keep his mouth shut for 30-40 mins or is that expecting too much from him?

Whatever be the reason NS is very pissed off with India. :coffee:

nice work. No surprise there mate.

You read it as you wished to. The rebuttal has to be from the member regarding the assumption: Which stands here.. that many Indians.. including you.. are essentially Vitriolic about Pakistan and leave no opportunity to play up negatives.

what makes him think that the new car wont be bugged ??

Because it will take off from Pakistan, land in Nepal.. and be driven around all without any contact from foreign hands.

What makes me wonder is what does he expect to say that the fears of bugging arise??

"Whats for dinner"??

its not his money so why shd he be worried....

If his country wants to bring him his own official car to summit so be it, no big deal!

LOL!! It's a SAARC summit and instead of the points being discussed there the news becomes about NS refusing an Indian car. He has no fear of his car being bugged. I am sure he is being bribed by Indians. He is definitely an Indian asset inside Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom