What's new

Pakistan snubs India over bulletproof car at SAARC summit

This thread contains zero vitriol (yet). Your post doesn't make much sense given the general mood here thus far.

Oh it does, this is what triggered it
"It may be a difficult concept for Pakistanis to comprehend..but Pakistan did not snub India...It snubbed Nepal actually"

What does the poster want to suggest, are we all just stupid? I consider it a direct insult.

What does the poster want to suggest, are we all just stupid? I consider it a direct insult.

Well, a Pakistani media outlet, The Express Tribune, did report it as a headline exactly how the Indian poster in question quoted it. Again, zero vitriol.

may be u need to ask ur pakistani news agencies like Express Tribune, Dawn on why they put "Pakistan Snubs India on..." headline for this then...

may be u need to ask ur pakistani news agencies like Express Tribune, Dawn on why they put "Pakistan Snubs India on..." headline for this then...
to make idots like u lose their temper i guess

Well, a Pakistani media outlet, The Express Tribune, did report it as a headline exactly how the Indian poster in question quoted it. Again, zero vitriol.
It is not the media outlet I am critiquing. It is the idea that somehow Pakistanis would not be able to understand it.

Why not shoot the car directly at his address, via Shaheen 4xxx..... best use of Shaheen EVER........ test launch, training launch, verification of accuracy all done in one go! :D

Guess who'll be the happiest person on the planet? The correct answer is @Zarvan bhai! :cheesy:
HIlarious:rofl::rofl::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Come on / Indian Media the master in Propaganda where the news against Pakistan comes with lightning is blaming a small cracker like dawn news,Express tribune e.t.c:cheesy:

It is not the media outlet I am critiquing. It is the idea that somehow Pakistanis would not be able to understand it.

For this rather daft show of logic, it is the Pakistani media outlet which I presume consists of Pakistanis, that you should be critiquing, no one else.

It is the Pakistani media outlet which I presume consists of Pakistanis, that you should be critiquing, no one else.

No, It is the assumption that the media outlet represents the ideas of all Pakistanis. Hence I am very much going to critique attempts to generalize the population by returning the favour.

No, It is the assumption that the media outlet represents the ideas of all Pakistanis. Hence I am very much going to critique attempts to generalize the population by returning the favour.

No, that is your assumption. You can return all the favours you want mate, whether right or wrong - you folks run this "show" afterall.

Back
Top Bottom