What's new

Pakistan shows interests in these defence products from Turkey.

These projects are not even fully developed by Turkey yet, let alone export orders.

Turkish defence sector is facing huge brain drain problems. Already many projects are delayed.

What the list is incomplete without

Ejder
Pars 8x8 and Pars 4x4

ejder_yalcin_4_4_zma_019202e60941071b.jpg
images (5).jpeg
Pars-is-new-predator-_ES18D2_.jpg

That's too harsh. Zaravn is a bit too optimistic but for that he doesn't deserve being called a dog.
Dude dogs are way better then this jihadi. He celebrated death of our Army personals by hands of TTP in past. i still remember that and every one here knows about that here. Plus he threated one guy in forum and he left PDF.

He only talks shit here opens thread on lalo punju tweets and claim's things which aren't even real.

@Sulman Badshah negative rating for telling truth, Keep it up boy.

Dude dogs are way better then this jihadi. He celebrated death of our Army personals by hands of TTP in past. i still remember that and every one here knows about that here. Plus he threated one guy in forum and he left PDF.

He only talks shit here opens thread on lalo punju tweets and claim's things which aren't even real.

@Sulman Badshah negative rating for telling truth, Keep it up boy.
this is a debate forum .Discussion should be positive . Negative rating is for unnecessary targeting another person in the forum

this is a debate forum .Discussion should be positive . Negative rating is for unnecessary targeting another person in the forum
Where were you when this guy was targeting our army? Or when he threatned guy and told him to run ? Where were negative ratings?

Posting fake news and opening thread on every lalu punju tweet is allowed? with out proper source?
Check out rules old man.

Where were you when this guy was targeting our army? Or when he threatned guy and told him to run ? Where were negative ratings?

Posting fake news and opening thread on every lalu punju tweet is allowed? with out proper source?
Check out rules old man.
Thing is you can always report the comment (if someone abusing or targeting you or armed forces of Pakistan) ...

Unfortunately this time around I think we have our pockets really empty
The import / export difference will impact some purchase decisions

1f4f7.png
Air defence systems HISAR = It will be in service soon. Perhaps this system can be preferred instead of Chinese systems, but I see this as low probability.

1f4f8.png
Main battle tank ALTAY == Has not yet entered service and Pakistan also already a lot of tanks available, I don't think the western counterpart will use.

1f4f8.png
Bora missile system == As a result, a tactical missile, however, has already developed ballistic missiles in Pakistan.

1f4f7.png
GÖKBEY Helicopter == 2021, Turkey will start mass production in the local Turboshaft ts1400 engine and really until then we can start production. If we test our "Cakıl" microprocessor, we can say 100% local production, but it's clear that Pakistan's option will be too expensive. That's why it's hard.

1f4f7.png
T-155 Fırtına Next Generation howitzer == I don't know howitzer doctrine of Pakistan. But a proven platform, why not.

1f4f7.png
Armed UAV == Turkey, the only uav of all of the rare countries that can design and produce their own resources. But I don't think so cheap can produce from China.

1f4cc.png
TULPAR light tank == I don't know Light Tank doctrine of Pakistan. However, since the armed forces do not have an order, I think that this vehicle has a very low domesticity. That makes me think this car could be too expensive.

1f4f7.png
TFX & HURJET == Tfx is very difficult. In Hurjet, I don't think Pakistan could leave the cheap Chinese and go for it.

Back
Top Bottom