What's new

Pakistan China Defence Production Updates

I suggest. You are responsible for flying KAAN when it is equipped with Turkey engines. :lol:

Nothing wrong with diversifying your military supplies to have some diversity. PAF operates the JF17 and J10 already from China, so it is logical to have a different platfrom from a different country so that there is less chance of obsolesence of part of your military if a system somehow becomes comprimised.. It also represents a chance to get different systems, weapons that China may not have as China has "different" military needs and that is reflected in the systems and weapons china's industry produces for the chinese military.

China has significant R&D capabilities and more systems will be of interest for sure - the pace at which China is progressing her airforce and assosciated new military aircraft is amazing to a military aviation enthuasit like me!

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with diversifying your military supplies to have some diversity. PAF operates the JF17 and J10 already from China, so it is logical to have a different platfrom from a different country so that there is less chance of obsolesence of part of your military if a system somehow becomes comprimised..
Calm down. I just suggest to the Pakistani government. Let you be the chief flight test officer of KAAN turkey engine version.

Pakistan has inducted the HQ-16AE and not HQ-16FE !!!!!

Pakistan is looking towards Ka'an as its primary choice. It is still waiting for some form of attack helicopter from Turkey, having declined the WZ-10's..
Pakistan has more than one variant of HQ-16, HQ-16AE and something else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom