What's new

Pakistan should stop these obscenities

These type of houses do not belong in Pakistan. Made from imported stuff and possibly from corruption money. The chichorapan visible in the styling of these houses is often a result of stolen money.

This should be banned in dollar begging country.

Corrupts jealous of other corrupts is funny.

not much beauty in Pakistan especially the cities. Would much rather life on a mid sized home on a fjord in the Netharlands or something.

How they hell do they allow these big houses in a city? Then they complain about land running out.

In a city most houses should be 5 marla, more than enough for a small family.
Houses in Pakistan should be built similar to how they are in Japan. Small and Tall. In this way people have a home of their own, on their own land.

Japan really knows how to economize and maximize the utility of the land, not just th homes but how they fit in a neighborhood and how the neighborhood fits into a city.

With good city design and access to reliable and frequent public transportation, many people won’t need nor even want the extra cost of a car.

So indeed, 5 Marla should be adequate and affordable for a normal “middle class” family. If only the economy were to allow middle class people to remain middle class.

Last edited:
Banning a certain style of housing won't suddenly prevent people from spending or using corrupt money, they'll just construct a different style...

These type of houses do not belong in Pakistan. Made from imported stuff and possibly from corruption money. The chichorapan visible in the styling of these houses is often a result of stolen money.

How can the Versaille-sequel villas be called “farmhouses”?

Banning a certain style of housing won't suddenly prevent people from spending or using corrupt money, they'll just construct a different style...
They just need to be taxed appropriately, a certain amount per square footage of the land and the assessed value of the home, as they do in the US. I wouldn’t be surprised if these houses stay empty most of the time, and only a small portion is actually occupied. The guards probably occupy the house more than the “residents”.

How many people want to carry this much tax on their balance sheets if they don’t actually plan to live in it.

Unproductive ventures need to be taxed to slowly wear away the novelty of these monumental monstrosities.

Better off building a modesty sized home in a well to do neighborhood, and having a community of other well to do people to socialize with on a walkable promenade.

If this is near Islamabad, housing can be built along the pathway of the western bank of the Soan (Sawan) river and have a backdrop of mountains (the location is just south of the new Islamabad airport just south of those mountains along the M2, and area just a love what was suppose to be the reservoir of the soan dam if it had been build according to the Pakistan flood control system idea). Akin to a Pakistani version of Santa Barbara, a very desirable place to live in the US, as @Skull and Bones can attest.

The Main Street has great high end shopping and is even a tourist draw, meaning the housing in the area will only increase in value on a sustainable basis as the population grows and especially if the economy grows.

Last edited:
It is a fool's errand to inculcate values and ethics through legislation. It can only evolve organically through culture. Royalty in Scandinavian countries ride bicycles around town. While the rulers of many bankrupt countries can only travel in private jets.

Dutch Queen's ride (per capita GDP $72,000):
1693619330825.png

Senegalese President Macky Sall's ride (per capita GDP $1,600):
1693619422349.png

These mansions are quite luxurious. They look like the mansions in Saudi Arabia in Dammam. lol.

It is a fool's errand to inculcate values and ethics through legislation. It can only evolve organically through culture. Royalty in Scandinavian countries ride bicycles around town. While the rulers of many bankrupt countries can only travel in private jets.

Dutch Queen's ride (per capita GDP $72,000):
View attachment 950412

Senegalese President Macky Sall's ride (per capita GDP $1,600): View attachment 950413
Third world corrupt money is the most ugly money, when you have no character, no etiquette, and didn't even work hard for it, most likely when you go spend it you will look like a tacky fool with no class. Worst of all these people are proud of it but don't realise how embarrassing it is for them.

Those mansion are needed by generals how else they are going to impress their guest by drinking tea and eating biscuit, talking in english accent about how they dispise and keep the natives in check. Asim munir is special he needs a built in bar for his whiskey hobby needs.

"Now would you care for some tea and biscuit, my friend?nope. oh look at those natives they are so primitive aren't they, driving and riding in their rickshaws and donkey carts. I keep them in check with the barrell of my gun, its the only way they learn. Excuse me the phone is ringing it must be a call from my master in washington, yes it is whiskey munir speaking, sir yes yes and yes i will do it instantly removal of khan, yes."

Classic !

All the material imported for houses should be banned.
Heavier tax for bigger houses like these. New land allotment for large houses should be stopped. Let billionaires fight over existing palaces.
Any expensive house should have a high percent of labour component e.g. 75%. If no proof provided then put a fine to bring it to that percentage.
There should be a minimum wage law for labour that works on these houses which should be sufficiently higher than normal. Payment proof should be required for all labour work to avoid heavy fines.

Last edited:
Anything I had there in this corrupt country, I liquidated long time ago. I would rather spend my whole life in a modest house in Australia with my rights and rights of my kids intact rather than live in a huge mansion in that lawless Hell-Hole knowing we can be kidnapped and killed anytime, by anyone !!

Once again, anyone with good qualifications specially engineers and doctors, get the Fuk out of that Country for your Kids sake !!

Back
Top Bottom