What's new

Pakistan removes third of its Army along Indian borders

It wasnt labled as a terrorist organization by any UN body

Most of the separatist and militant organizations in India aren't labeled as terrorist by any UN body. So does this justify them.

Get some life buddy.

:)

Pakistan and India should increase boarder security forces for safety and remove army . Put more boarder security men on ground to seal the boarder not Tanks for war.

US not to repeat mistake of leaving Pakistan alone

US Secretary of Defense Robert Gates says that United States will not repeat the past mistake of leaving Pakistan alone.

US not to repeat mistake of leaving Pakistan alone | Pakistan Daily

So you'r admitting Pakistan can't even fix it's own nation without foreign help.

You need the US to hold your hand while you pinch their pockets with the other.

cartoon-pakistan-aid-package-from-us.jpg

but that aside you sure you want US help.

4073438146_17c2e6abff.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something for the topic

D09517_2.gif

Most of the separatist and militant organizations in India aren't labeled as terrorist by any UN body. So does this justify them.

Get some life buddy.

Dont side step dude.. The issue was your labeling India as supporting a terrorist organization. Please understand that at that time MB was not labeled as a terror outfit by anyone. I am not sure if even Pakistan declared them as a terrorist organization or such at the time.

Dont side step dude.. The issue was your labeling India as supporting a terrorist organization. Please understand that at that time MB was not labeled as a terror outfit by anyone. I am not sure if even Pakistan declared them as a terrorist organization or such at the time.

Nobody is stepping aside anything dear, except some peanut size minds supporting/defending terrorist organizations for their hatred for a particular country. Based on your logic I would repeat the same that these guys are also aren't declared by most of the world as terrorists.

So they aren't terrorists right?

Pakistani government's military operation against Mukti Bahni itself tells us what was the view of GOP about this terrorist outfit. You always conduct military ops against terrorists. I think.:azn:

Don't support any terrorism just because you hate someone. Or else don't expect anything good from us too.

Get some life buddy.

just think why because they are not

have you ever think why all world see with eyes of doubt

:azn::azn:

Nobody is stepping aside anything dear, except some peanut size minds supporting/defending terrorist organizations for their hatred for a particular country. Based on your logic I would repeat the same that these guys are also aren't declared by most of the world as terrorists.

Pakistani government's military operation against Mukti Bahni itself tells us what was the view of GOP about this terrorist outfit. You always conduct military ops against terrorists. I think.:azn:

Don't support any terrorism just because you hate someone. Or else don't expect anything good from us too.

hey you are cracking joke

do you know how was Pakistani treating with bangal deshi

do you call BD as terrorist see the video

Last edited by a moderator:
hey you are cracking joke

do you know how was Pakistani treating with bangal deshi

do you call BD as terrorist see the video

YouTube - Muslim Pakistani army rapes 200,000 innocent Bangladeshi women
YouTube - Bangladesh massacare

As I said never defend terrorism or else you would receive the same.

Indra received it in her life and India if continue with the same policies would receive the same.

Anyways nice try cheap shot. Arun Dhati Rai also gives the same stories from different parts of India. Again it doesn't justifies what Maoists are doing.

As I said never defend terrorism or else you would receive the same.

Indra received it in her life and India if continue with the same policies would receive the same.

Anyways nice try cheap shot. Arun Dhati Rai also gives the same stories from different parts of India. Again it doesn't justifies what Maoists are doing.

oh so its cheap shot you know about Maoists do you know how your own Muslim brother killing your own civilians

why Muslims are not happy with in a Muslim nation why they are killing peoples

Last edited by a moderator:

By that definition are you calling your beloved insurgents in J&K as terrorists too. After all Indian Army is conducting operations against them. Isnt it??

By that definition are you calling your beloved insurgents in J&K as terrorists too. After all Indian Army is conducting operations against them. Isnt it??

Kashmir is a bit exceptional case.

"financed by uncle sam". You just can't let it go, can you. Sorry, it's not our fault. It's yours.

financed by uncle sam to safe the dignity and a**e of uncle sam, as it can not safe it on its own.

that is also a fact, which can't be let go.

Back
Top Bottom