What's new

Pakistan removes third of its Army along Indian borders

Supporting a terrorist group "Mukti Bahini" or whatever was act of war itself.

calling Mukti Bahini a terrorist group is debatable and is out of scope to this thread ...and even that wouldnt substantiate your previous post inferring India invaded Pakistan in 1971

calling Mukti Bahini a terrorist group is debatable and is out of scope to this thread ...and even that wouldnt substantiate your previous post inferring India invaded Pakistan in 1971

The status of Mukti Bahni isn't debatable because all of its activities at that time come under the modern definition of terrorism.

:)

"financed by uncle sam". You just can't let it go, can you. Sorry, it's not our fault. It's yours.

And yet I am the, sorry we are the one living in denial. Bravo. Arguing with you is worse then :hitwall: and I am in no mood for that either. Just like Iraq had WMD's its all our fault. :woot:

The status of Mukti Bahni isn't debatable because all of its activities at that time come under the modern definition of terrorism.

Lets see what our esteemed BD members - M/s Eastwatch and Idune have to say about that. :pop:

1971 war started with Pakistan bombing Indian Air fields in the Northern/western India..

Please no indian propaganda here.

1971 war started when india interfere in Pakistan affairs and going into west Pakistan to support bangladesh independence. india invaded first.

thank you.

Lets see what our esteemed BD members - M/s Eastwatch and Idune have to say about that. :pop:

The esteemed members views don't change the fact that some one is a terrorist or not. If these members start supporting ULFA or maoists activities in India I am pretty sure you and other Indians would start ranting against them with all your rant talent.

Who ever has disclosed this news is worth praising. Here Pakistanis say something and GoP do something else.

For any brainwashed Pakistani this news will make him have night mares that now India will do something sinister due to more porous military build up.

Whereas any military expert can suggest that it is a well read of situation and honest strategy. There is no harm releasing some pressure cause since 1971 India has not violated IB and LOC.

As far as India is concerned; how significant this dilution will help reduce infiltration is more important.
..................................................................................................................

I can see few wiser heads are prevailing in Pakistan politics with evident check on army.

I can remember Benazir Bhutto telling on TV that many a times she was given a proposal like kargil offence by army but she rejected every time.

Fortunately Pakistan politics and mind sets of Pakistanis in actual world is changing. I hope this change will bring about peace in India and curb on hyper offencive activities of ISI. I wont mind meaner and clever Pakistan politics and its Intelligence agencies but i would hate if both will kept supporting and sponsoring terrorism in India. Also i would like India to have counter measures of all kinds to convey Pakistan that it is not a one way traffic in that case.

Nauseating nationalist those who are doing without knowing (making comments with a view that Indians and other can be bullied with their digital expression) should understand the fact that presently Pakistan has many internal issue seeking sincere and laborious interventions. Furthermore all those issue are natural buffer for India to sit ideally and do nothing (I loved reading many making thumbs up on two nation theory recently). Releasing pressure and checking on army is a good political decision (if i am running my horse in right direction).

just remember take care of delhi ,, no one wants another 26 11 .... but do remember dunt start anythink if something dose occur beacuse WE ARE READY

It wasnt labled as a terrorist organization by any UN body

Yes and Indian atrocities on a daily basis in Kashmir are not labled as terrorism either, so it really does not matter what the UN says. India did not abide by 2 UN resolutions on Kashmir, so what the hell you are mentioning about UN. UN stands in the future of this world as "Unnecessary or Unknown".

He Pakistan calls someone are terrorist they are terrorists does not matter what UN or NU or INDO think.

Back
Top Bottom