What's new

Pakistan Railways, Indian Railways

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how people can compare a rail service in developed country to a developing country.

In developed country, long distance travel by train is mostly used for leisure and hence the service provided. On the top of it, all this long distance trains are owned and operated by private companies ie. for profit and for better service. Most people who travel otherwise use "aeroplane" and not train.

Whereas trains in India - a developing country, long distance travel is mostly by train - especially, for middle-class and poor which is vast amount of population. So, for what it is doing, I feel like India is doing a good job.

Where it just costs Rs. 500 for second-class tier to travel from Delhi to Chennai. Compare that to A$ 1300 to travel from Melborne to Perth. If you really want to pay kind of money and use it for leisure, compare the service to Maharaja train.

Dont compares apples to oranges - it does not make sense to any one.

hahahahaha idiots !!!!!! go and eat your feet first......

now go and read the news paper of today. how many people dead and how many injured . and realize how screwed up and unsafe indian railways is.

I will still retain my point of view , indian railways is scary for its accident , unhygienic food is stale , toilets dont work never on time etc ........

list is long but - then again why would i need to prove it , to jingoistic people blindfolded.

happy journey !!!! in your rail ..

we the indian youth have to realize : wake up or die !!!!! choice is simple .

Indian Railways kills/maims with impunity. They will keep killing/maiming till the cost of insurance reflects the incident rates. If the railways had to pay Rs. 5 cr instead of the Rs. 5L that they pay for every murder or mutilation, these incidents will disappear. Life is too cheap at the moment.

Indian Railways kills/maims with impunity. They will keep killing/maiming till the cost of insurance reflects the incident rates. If the railways had to pay Rs. 5 cr instead of the Rs. 5L that they pay for every murder or mutilation, these incidents will disappear. Life is too cheap at the moment.

tricky these buggers wont understand it they are blinded by the jingoism.

these are the kind of people : why india is poor and their jingoism doesnt help them either - they stay poor too.

and in reality i dont give a ***'s arse about them. because i am happy.

and i am still doign enough for this country. way more than these blogger will be ever do , they just crab here on the internet, the 256 kbps connection fee going from their dad's pocket.

life in india is too cheap. nomatter how much i hate these lazy arse , fellow countrymen , i still hate to see them dying. wish they get a couple of brain cells and realise:

the only way to solve the porblme is by facing it first.

7ae3fd3eeadd37f6aa4f1ef2ea89a971.png

slightly off topic question.
Are most Signs in India in Hindi, English, and Urdu?

Depends on which Part of the country you are in :) . Signs can be in at least 10 to 15 different languages:tup:

Depending upon the state - but Indian railways uses 3 languages for their sign boards. Local language, Hindi and English.

New Delhi for example.
Are all the signs in the 3 languages?

mostly like i have seen in india in bangalorre its english+regional language+hindi......if the urdu speaking population is high in areas like lucknow,hyderabad,ghaziabad,allahabad,etc etc....so +urdu........as far i searched from google.....

Nice post but please don't compare USA with developing countries. Developing countries have their own problems to solve. Thanks to GOD that you are born in USA not in Sudan.

Nice post but please don't compare USA with developing countries. Developing countries have their own problems to solve. Thanks to GOD that you are born in USA not in Sudan.

?????????:blink:

RAIPUR RLY STN--

800px-Raipur_Railway_Station_Entrance.jpg

scaled.php

ONE IS LOCAL TRAIN TERMINAL THE OTHER IS DOMESTIC.....

Why is Pakistan not to develop high-speed railway?China's railway industry on Speed of 200 km-350km has already matured and could be applied in Pakistan
worlds-fastest-train-in-china-crh-380-km-hr.jpg

CRH3.jpg

CRH5-05.jpg

2009071317512311.jpg
It's all about finances. Even India could not afford these high speed trains till last year. But now are planning to do so in stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom