What's new

Pakistan provisional census results out, population 207.7m

but census team didn't come to my house :/

I wonder how many houses/people are uncounted like this.

Also focus on population control 200 million are just way too many you just cant have indefinite growth on Pakistan which has a finite area
Well!! that's an implicit corollary of my previous post but you should be able to understand it.

Well!! that's an implicit corollary of my previous post but you should be able to understand it.
Some people call population control a conspiracy of the west so it has to be pointed out separately :D

Half decadal census like this have become things of the past and obsolete in the CIVILISED world. In the modern world, census is done every second using a technology called IT :( (may be some of us heard about it this magical thing). All you need is to count every new born, every person dead, every immigrant, every emigrant, tourist, refugee. That's it.
They even count how many bicycles passed from a particular street or the city on a given day.. we are really a third world country..

Punjab reject this census unless afghanis and bengalis are removed in final report. Punjab population wasn't down -2.67% if not for afghanis, bengalis and other illegals.

Last edited:
it's not a good thing for country with not much resources to feed all of the population.

Try to generate resources. Yours is a god gifted country with lots of natural resources and a great history.

Try to generate resources. Yours is a god gifted country with lots of natural resources and a great history.
that's expensive and time consuming, and to be honest stupid. a much cheaper and fast alternative is to decrease your population.

that's expensive and time consuming, and to be honest stupid. a much cheaper and fast alternative is to decrease your population.

Ya what you say is also true but reducing population has its cons too. See china. They have a very old population with very few young people who can work. I think In subcontinent , we choose wrong path right from the beginning. We did not focused on basic things like agriculture, education, skill development, water conservation and fighting against our social eveils. Had we focused on that, we would have been in much better position in social indicators. This need awareness and education which we lacked. If we start focusing on that, we can be much better and happy and it will not take more than 2 decades to flourish. believe me.

According to my dear friend Brofessor Riazul Haq sb, the famous serial entrepreneur turned economist, a large population is a blessing and Pakistan will benefit from this population growth.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom