What's new

Pakistan provisional census results out, population 207.7m

1. Family planning please
2. Lets give these people educations and jobs

The new KPK migrants have settled mainly in the rural localities due to high residential cost in sector Islamabad and surrounding semi urban areas

Interesting, so ICT isn't supposed to be planned city? Everyone I know who have moved to Islamabad brought house in some housing society.

its still better, i was expecting atleast 220 million..

NA-48 PTI barely won with difference of few thousand votes, N will sweep next election in NA-48.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Keep dreaming son Urban Islamabad is pti stronghold ;)
http://epaper.dawn.com/DetailImage.php?StoryImage=02_12_2015_004_005
PMLN,s candidate in Islamabad is the corrupt land grabber Anjum Aqeel Khan there is a reason why Islamabad gave this response to the corrupt crime minister
20638112_1816998081644460_4547572194669076064_n.jpg

Interesting, so ICT isn't supposed to be planned city? Everyone I know who have moved to Islamabad brought house in some housing society.
Islamabad city is but the attached rural areas are not

i am more interested in number of migrants in Pakistan from afghan, bengalis aliens etcany data on that

bec first pic is confusing as ithas 2 point with i) Total pup including all ii) Population excluding aliens so where is it 2nd population figure.

i am more interested in number of migrants in Pakistan from afghan, bengalis aliens etcany data on that

bec first pic is confusing as ithas 2 point with i) Total pup including all ii) Population excluding aliens so where is it 2nd population figure.

Afghan refugees living in camps are not counted. But those living outside are counted in 207m along with other illegals.

GDP $3,050,000,000 ÷ Population 207,774,520M = $1467.93 GDP Nominal per capita..... this is without GB, AKJ population.

GDP $3,050,000,000 ÷ Population 207,774,520M = $1467.93 GDP Nominal per capita..... this is without GB, AKJ population.

GDP doesnt include AJK and GB GDP

Afghan refugees living in camps are not counted. But those living outside are counted in 207m along with other illegals.

Thats what i want to know whats their population. So if we take approx numbers our population will b around 200m excluding those bengalis , aghans and aliens.

2017 vs 1998
Karachi= 16.7m 8.03% vs 9.33m 7.04%

Karachi population is around 17m. Looks like that Duniya news estimates were not that far off.

Hahahaha..... I think census people doesn't see 10 million Afghanis, qabailis, Talbans and Na Maloom Afraads

17 million is nothing but a joke.

I would add atleast 10 million more people to this "final" figure. Reason obviously being unregistered people and the afghan refugees .Plus its a very common practice that people lie about the number of kids that they have because they're afraid the government will take more taxes from them lol.

Back
Top Bottom