What's new

Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean to say bagal mein churri aur moon pey RAAM RAA
HAH another ******** time waster :rofl:
Couldn't make head or tail of what you were trying to say:what:
All of us here know English feel free to use it.....

The US and its stooges need every type of weapons and others don't, right? Now, go fvck yourself!
You can hardly classifiy Russia and China USA's stooges, yet they are allowed to have nukes by International treaty.....
Anyways weapon development is done according to threat perception and the scale and the range of interests.

No need to discuss,when time comes, thing will come out according to our needs as we did on 28th may 1998.

You may have 90000+ km ICBM but ....What is the use of all these...if you cant shoot down single US drone which are killing you every day

9000 km range ICBM?? India is within 5000 km of range. Are they now targeting Chinese cities? Poor Chinese...forgive them for they don't know what monster they are creating. US already realized it.
Common sense has left you it seems. Chinese have nothing to lose but to gain out of this trade with Pak that allows them access to warm waters and oil.

The only monster that has become is India, the bear of Asia, which cannot move on its own without foreign military assistance and trade of its masters.

In my area there is a saying that "Chaudhary ke ghar roti na ho par banduk jaroor hogi". The Chaudhary may not have bread to eat but will definitely keep a gun. In past it may be justified also as the gun was used to loot the traders mostly banias and passer bys. This mentality is destructive(or predatory) stopping own progress as well as the others who are the target has to raise their defences.

Seem the Asia (especially India, Pakistan and North korea) are still under the Chaudhary mentality, here the people applaud missile test. We want to buy tank, air craft carriers, missile submarines without actually knowing are they effective or not. In the today world I seriously thinks the tanks and carriers are sitting ducks but we still we are spending tax payer money.

Our most of the institutions are corrupt and acting as leach and tapeworms for their own gains. Some have become cancer, one of my close relative went to the government lab; He observed they were getting crores of funding for developing technologies related to defence which in essence has nothing to do with it. These personnel were interested in their own publications that too without any strategic thinking. Our countries are not able to stop brain drain and a lot of brain has been put in the drains.

On this forum people are giving examples of Kuwait who had the highest per capita at the time. These Asian countries are not even in the top 100, so unless they are planning to usurp others wealth it don't make sense. Who will loot a beggar but for another beggar? Their defence spending is way to much above whats required and that is on the cost of their respective population, but then we all are Chaudhary, isn't it?

The chaudharys need the guns to protect their lands from vile humans and animals. The lands that gives him crops for the survival of his community.

Who knows what the greedy traders would do to the chaudhry's if he didn't have the gun; probably would force him out of his land and take over his wealth.

Because the baniya lives and dies for wealth, whereas the chaudhry wants to live for honour, respect and independence.

Kuwait didn`t have guns to protect itself and Look what Saddam did to Kuwait over night.

15 pages of talk, regarding a hypothetical weapon... wow!

A 1950 technology cannot be that difficult to build for a country like pakistan..
Not hypothetical.....plausible....

A 1950 technology cannot be that difficult to build for a country like pakistan..

pakistan can certainly build it, no doubt. but the problem is that why?? and yes pakistan certainly cant build a 21 century missile. that requires a ring gyro scope and tr modules, composite material and reentry and much more. pakistan neither has that good engineers nor the level of labs and industry to manufacture that.

i will advice pakistanis get serious on ur space vehicle and once pakistan masters space rockets, long range missiles will be easy stuff for u guys. but again the question is why???

Common sense has left you it seems. Chinese have nothing to lose but to gain out of this trade with Pak that allows them access to warm waters and oil.

The only monster that has become is India, the bear of Asia, which cannot move on its own without foreign military assistance and trade of its masters.

Well, 4000km or 12000km is all same for China, but a huge difference for USA. :coffee:

Let's not get into it and open a can of worms. If you had basic engineering knowledge you wouldn't bring this up. Besides, Indian leap in this particular technology is not solely entirely their own. They've had astronomical help from others: Any challenger on that, I'm game!

pakistan can certainly build it, no doubt. but the problem is that why?? and yes pakistan certainly cant build a 21 century missile. that requires a ring gyro scope and tr modules, composite material and reentry and much more. pakistan neither has that good engineers nor the level of labs and industry to manufacture that.

i will advice pakistanis get serious on ur space vehicle and once pakistan masters space rockets, long range missiles will be easy stuff for u guys. but again the question is why???
Oh please, do not have that higher than god attitude, and bring our engineers / physicists into it. Regarding ancillary industries, normally they are build around the military requirements.

What do you know of laser-ring-gyros or composite materials / steels / orbital engines. etc etc... comment only when, you yourself are well acquainted with the subject.

More to the point: It is infeasible to build an ICBM at the moment. It's all about economics ....

Let's not get into it and open a can of worms. If you had basic engineering knowledge you wouldn't bring this up. Besides, Indian leap in this particular technology is not solely entirely their own. They've had astronomical help from others: Any challenger on that, I'm game!

yes we did, i agree. so did china and even america. but unlike pk and nk which simply got fully built missiles and parts ready to use. india and china had to learn and then build and advance missiles on their own.

rememeber indian space program predates indian missile program. india built space rockets and then moved on to missiles using similiar tech. we mastered reentry tech on our own and have sre and sre 2 missions. now according to indian scientists india can build a 12000 km missile in 2 yrs whenever govt wants because we have all the building blocks.

all keep in mind that all the rocket engines, ring gyro scopes and tr modules, heat sheilds and electronics are manufactured by indian private industry and not imported.

[
Oh please, do not have that higher than god attitude, and bring our engineers / physicists into it. Regarding ancillary industries, normally they are build around the military requirements.

What do you know of laser-ring-gyros or composite materials / steels / orbital engines. etc etc... comment only when, you yourself are well acquainted with the subject.

More to the point: It is infeasible to build an ICBM at the moment. It's all about economics ....

dude do u really believe that paksitan has industry to build all these electronics of 21 century? which provate company in pakistan can do that??? which rocket engine has been ever built by pakistan?? why is that pakistan has been operating missiles since 1990s but still is uable to launch sats while iran was able to do it??

the ans is simple, pakistan doesnt know how to advance its missiles bcoz it didnt create the industry at the right time. shahhen 3 and ghauri 3 are in development for decades.

yes we did, i agree. so did china and even america. but unlike pk and nk which simply got fully built missiles and parts ready to use. india and china had to learn and then build and advance missiles on their own.

rememeber indian space program predates indian missile program. india built space rockets and then moved on to missiles using similiar tech. we mastered reentry tech on our own and have sre and sre 2 missions. now according to indian scientists india can build a 12000 km missile in 2 yrs whenever govt wants because we have all the building blocks.

all keep in mind that all the rocket engines, ring gyro scopes and tr modules, heat sheilds and electronics are manufactured by indian private industry and not imported.
Whatever I said, you repeated exactly.

By the way, regarding many steps that are necessary can be skipped, from 1950's to 1990's the computing power was not where it is today. For example, 3 vectored de-orbiting procedures / guidance / initial vehicle design can all be easily calculated and simulated to an accuracy never possible before.

Therefore, it's not entirely necessary to go 1.2.3.4.5.6 we can go 1.2.3.6.... Though one of the toughest challenges that we face today have more to do with verification equipment. (which are embargoed for us, however, not for you) so we have to take very small careful steps and check and verify everything 4 to 5 times.

There is no such thing that if there is a requirement for it, and we can not build it within 5 - 6 months... Though a successful deterrent will take much longer than that.

dude do u really believe that paksitan has industry to build all these electronics of 21 century? which provate company in pakistan can do that??? which rocket engine has been ever built by pakistan?? why is that pakistan has been operating missiles since 1990s but still is uable to launch sats while iran was able to do it??
the ans is simple, pakistan doesnt know how to advance its missiles bcoz it didnt create the industry at the right time. shahhen 3 and ghauri 3 are in development for decades.
Just takes 5 people to do whatever you mentioned... There are no such 'godly' specialized parts required... You're over-complicating it mate. :D

Most of it is the 'art' of integrating physics with explosives :P

By the way Karan, regarding Iran: There is no specialization required to shoot something in space. The trick is bringing it back to earth :D If we were asked to shoot something into space only, we could have sent all of Tehran into space :P

Whatever I said, you repeated exactly.

By the way, regarding many steps that are necessary can be skipped, from 1950's to 1990's the computing power was not where it is today. For example, 3 vectored de-orbiting procedures / guidance / initial vehicle design can all be easily calculated and simulated to an accuracy never possible before.

Therefore, it's not entirely necessary to go 1.2.3.4.5.6 we can go 1.2.3.6.... Though one of the toughest challenges that we face today have more to do with verification equipment. (which are embargoed for us, however, not for you) so we have to take very small careful steps and check and verify everything 4 to 5 times.

There is no such thing that if there is a requirement for it, and we can not build it within 5 - 6 months... Though a successful deterrent will take much longer than that.

well thanks for a good reply.
i dont care about further pakistani missiles, bcoz currenty pakistani missile can nuke india all over. similarty pak doesnt care about agni 5, 6 or k5. india is building them for global presence not asian. just to let u know india was under embargo till 2009, assholle america lifted embargo when they saw that india has already masterd all missile techs and now the sanctions are useless. they do that for every country except china.

anyways i think now its time to convert these missiles into space rockets, all u have to do is modify the top most stage of the missile. i sometimes wonder that as soon as irran built missiles they converted it into slv in no time why pakistan couldnt?? can u answer my question?? plz give a straight forward answer.

the only reason i can think off that pakistan didnt create sufficient industry and r&d and electronics industry to be able to do that and almost all parts of missiles are imported. otherwise there should be no reason why pakistan cant even modify its own missiles?? and it doesnt cost billions to do that, maybe just a few millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom