What's new

Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres

Status
Not open for further replies.
well thanks for a good reply.
i dont care about further pakistani missiles, bcoz currenty pakistani missile can nuke india all over. similarty pak doesnt care about agni 5, 6 or k5. india is building them for global presence not asian. just to let u know india was under embargo till 2009, assholle america lifted embargo when they saw that india has already masterd all missile techs and now the sanctions are useless. they do that for every country except china.

anyways i think now its time to convert these missiles into space rockets, all u have to do is modify the top most stage of the missile. i sometimes wonder that as soon as irran built missiles they converted it into slv in no time why pakistan couldnt?? can u answer my question?? plz give a straight forward answer.

the only reason i can think off that pakistan didnt create sufficient industry and r&d and electronics industry to be able to do that and almost all parts of missiles are imported. otherwise there should be no reason why pakistan cant even modify its own missiles?? and it doesnt cost billions to do that, maybe just a few millions.

Iran doesn't even have indigenous missile, you idiot. There has to be another explanation, also that SUPARCO doesn't get a lot of funds.

Lots of talent mate... They don't pay enough in Pakistan :P But if ever, push comes to shove :)

Additionally, on the other hand, you guys are much more nationalistic than us. I have seen my colleagues after finishing schools such as INSEAD, going back home to help better India!

i am currently doing engineering, why wont i go back to india when india is building this beast(15000 kg to leo orbit :woot:):
imgres

payload.jpg

almost ready :)

13402616.jpg

i am currently doing engineering, why wont i go back to india when india is building this beast(15000 kg to leo orbit :woot:):
Not yet..... You gotta do at least PhD if you want to get into research. Besides take my advice - no need - make money and get a comfortable life :P

Not yet..... You gotta do at least PhD if you want to get into research. Besides take my advice - no need - make money and get a comfortable life :P

loll nation first rest after :p
anyways i dont understand why pakistan doestn keep gradually improoving its capabilities and build much massive rockets. if pakistan doesnt it will lag being in telecommunications, disaster management, weather and gps capabilities. ever successfull nation needs these thing.

I dk the thread is related to 9000Km+ range Pakistans Rockets and ICBMs and here I'm seeing Indians space sattelites and their rockets stories....I didnot even see any ICBM pakistan have or such rocket under discussion.Looks like this is another daydreaming thread too.......:lol:

I dk the thread is related to 9000Km+ range Pakistans Rockets and ICBMs and here I'm seeing Indians space sattelites and their rockets stories....I didnot even see any ICBM pakistan have or such rocket under discussion.Looks like this is another daydreaming thread too.......:lol:

Of course this is a daydreaming thread!

And happened after that ?

Do you know where ISRO and SUPARCO stand now ?

I think SUPARCO reversed their knowhow about it and totally forgot how to do it, they erased memories megnatically, white washed so they can never do it again.

or maybe you didnt read well, we have done it and it doesnt prove anything to do it again, will do it when needed

We would not have any problems at all if Pakistan tests its ICBM, just like Agni 5 is not Pak oriented we know the ICBM's PAK would test would not be India specific, please go ahead and test it when you think the time is right and can handle international pressure.

What makes you think we are worried if you have any problem...lol

The higher the range of a Pakistani missile especially beyond 3500 KM the better it is for India , good luck for Pak for all its ICBM programs :azn:

i don't think so that china will ever give pakistan to any ICBM because after this pakistan will become major threat for china. China already provided enough missiles to pakistan to fulfill their goal, So why to waste more money.

i don't think so that china will ever give pakistan to any ICBM because after this pakistan will become major threat for china. China already provided enough missiles to pakistan to fulfill their goal, So why to waste more money.
just wait and watch:angel:

A.Rafey & Trolla-lala both control your selves this isn't the playgirl channel ... if you want to compare each others toys then meet up and do it side by side no need to destory the thread stick to the topic plzz thx .... As per the topic let's just say Pak army has some wonders for peoples eyes in the near future no reason to hate.

China doesn't need to supply ICBMs to Pakistan because she handed over the basic technology long time ago. It's Pakistan's decision whether to build one or not. I personally believe that uncle sam and its minions in Pakistan will never allow Pakistan to build ICBMs.

ohooooooooo sorry buddy , china didn't act on your advice .............

Why China won't gives ICBMS to Pakistan????
Listen Pal . China and Pakistan are brothers and will stand for each other no matter what.U can't separate them...........umm........:china::pakistan::smokin:

Why China won't gives ICBMS to Pakistan????
Listen Pal . China and Pakistan are brothers and will stand for each other no matter what.U can't separate them...........umm........:china::pakistan::smokin:

Neither China Will give nor pak will Ask, PAKISTAN Will make Its own ICBMs, unlike india who got agvi v PrePainted from Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom