What's new

Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir first we have money at least for our Nuclear Program and as far as ICBMS are concerned Sir most probably they are already developed the only question is to when to show them to the world

you are right !!
Nuclear program is funded by different sources and if we test ICBM'S there will be embargoes and rain of ban's !!

Sir first we have money at least for our Nuclear Program and as far as ICBMS are concerned Sir most probably they are already developed the only question is to when to show them to the world

Nuclear weapons are different because they are an absolute necessity for our defence. We should continue working to expand the program further.

But by developing ICBMs, we are going to make a lot of countries nervous because we'll be putting them within our striking range.

And I don't think we have that kind of technology yet. It'll take time.

9000km is a bit of exaggeration but actually I wouldn't be surprised. looking at the past history of Pakistan's armed forces, it is no surprise that they like to keep everything under cover. Pakistan already had a nuclear device in 1984 but tested it in 1998 only when it was needed to. and again I wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan has dozens of other "secret" weapons and their capabilities.

9000km is a bit of exaggeration but actually I wouldn't be surprised. looking at the past history of Pakistan's armed forces, it is no surprise that they like to keep everything under cover. Pakistan already had a nuclear device in 1984 but tested it in 1998 only when it was needed to. and again I wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan has dozens of other "secret" weapons and their capabilities.
That was a total 35 kt test that Pakistan was confirmed to be working on for 20 years!!!!
A 4000 kms missile I can understand, but 9000 kms, from 2500 kms is a total exaggeration!!!!!
and there was no Pakistani nuclear test in 1984, it was a chinese cold test that Pakistan's scientists were invited to study.........
This information is confirmed as it was around the same time that CIA-RAW began joint missions in Tibet for info on Chinese nukes. The partnership however fell through due to unstable political scene in India, around 1985 to 1998 ............

That was a total 35 kt test that Pakistan was confirmed to be working on for 20 years!!!!
A 4000 kms missile I can understand, but 9000 kms, from 2500 kms is a total exaggeration!!!!!
and there was no Pakistani nuclear test in 1984, it was a chinese cold test that Pakistan's scientists were invited to study.........
This information is confirmed as it was around the same time that CIA-RAW began joint missions in Tibet for info on Chinese nukes. The partnership however fell through due to unstable political scene in India, around 1985 to 1998 ............

Well first of all it doesn't matter where You get the nuclear technology. the only country to "invent" nuclear bomb was US and the rest of countries eventually got it. India got help from Russia, and Pakistan from china. All is fair in love and war! Same goes with other technology that is reverse engineered (fighter jets, naval vessels, avionics, etc.) in fact it is very difficult to reverse engineer and its very effective. and if Pakistani scientists only tested a nuclear device that was already tested in china, dont you think they can do the same with missiles?! but yes i do think 9000km is a total exaggeration and the shaheen with the range of 2500km is also not true. this is what the army likes to say but the actual range of shaheen is definitely more than 2500km.

Well it makes sense, if Pakistan tests an ICBM now, then the West would be really scared and make Pakistan enemy no. 1. Lets wait for the time to test it.

Well it makes sense, if Pakistan tests an ICBM now, then the West would be really scared and make Pakistan enemy no. 1. Lets wait for the time to test it.
They already Pakistan defined as their enemy no1 behind the scenes, no matter we test ICBMs or not........:smokin:

The only country that can make ICBM without testing it.

9k+ is probably the range Pak would achieve after combining the rage of all its missiles in operation...lol

well why is economy suffering?
Check your economy and Indian economy...you will know whose economy is suffering?

Why does Pak needs ICBM, against whome??
Well Ind does need it keeping in mind its geo-political interest and its mighty neighbour which we do trust but also remember the history and current conflict.
They want to shoot US :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom