What's new

Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's play this stupid game...
1. If Pakistan is attacked it will nuke India.
2. If China is attacked it will Nuke Russia.
3. If Iran is attacked it will Nuke Israel.
4. If North Korea is attacked it will Nuke South Korea.
5 If Syria is attacked it will attack....

the most stupid thing i ever read and for all Pakistan does not posses any ICBM, We already stop working on 3000+ kms missiles variouse political reasons if we develop israel & pakistan come face to face caz jews are most coward people on earth when they come to know pakistan can nuke them they try to destroy pakistan and USA dont want this so pakistan limitted to 2500+ missiles and more interestingly pakistan stop working on Shaheen 2 also...long time no test no induction

it is the so called chinese "nuclear binding theory" in the cold war. and it is not a serious "theory"
this "theory" can ONLY be used if USSR really had "death hand" system (automatically nuclear trigger) active , but after the cold war the death hand system is no more active.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
"Dead Hand (Russian: Система «Периметр», Systema "Perimetr")[1], known also as Perimeter,[2] is a Cold-War-era nuclear-control system used by the Soviet Union. General speculation from insiders allege that the system remains in use in post-Soviet Russia. An example of fail-deadly deterrence, it can automatically trigger the launch of the Russian ICBMs if a nuclear strike is detected by seismic, light, radioactivity and overpressure sensors. By most accounts, it is normally switched off and is supposed to be activated during dangerous crises only. However, it is said to remain fully functional and able to serve its purpose whenever needed""

nuclear binding policy
" a relatively weak national nuclear forces have been side by the nuclear forces of a nuclear-capable countries have more tied to one's own chariot. Its purpose is to prevent a nuclear war was stronger than one's own, it is difficult to fight against the third party side a nuclear attack on their own. China's "nuclear bundling" strategy of the basic idea is: to prevent the United States as the main object, to drop a nuclear binding Russia and other nuclear powers Britain and France on the way to prevent the United States China may launch a nuclear attack. Once the United States launched an all-nuclear attack on China, Russia and China will focus on nuclear weapons and other nuclear powers Britain and France to attack, and thus lead to a comprehensive nuclear war so that the whole world back to the Stone Age. .........

Thats true indians did hide the actual range as they dint wanna make a public uproar to get justifications for that range but all the defence pundits knows the range ..But its of no use against Pak as that could have been achieved by a mere 3000-4000 range missile but the point is Pak has not only the capability but has already made the required work to conduct a 9000 km plus missile but awaits approval from various levels from within and out of country to conduct that test as its forsure gonna ring siren bells in washington and israal leave alone delhi...

india needs only 700 km missle to hit any part of pakistan. so no difference to us and practically we dont need long range missles

Yes ..........as they were aware of Pakistani Nukes Test and Cruise Missiles Tests before.:blah:

they were aware, but they kept quiet that time cos it suited them to kept quiet and u guys were helping them in afghanistan..
moreover time s not the same as be4...

Wow man you are a genius!!!!

I never knew anybody could come up with such a simple idea for committing national suicide!!! LMAO!!!

But seriously if Pakistan gets nuked, the first country we would suspect is India anyways.

I have heard ranges of up to 14 000 km, but someone somehow is shy about it.

But seriously if Pakistan gets nuked, the first country we would suspect is India anyways.

It pretty easy to tell when and which country will nuke someone, since the ICBM or BM has to go in space, and countries can track the launch. Plus a missile will have to travel over foreign airspace, so there will be news about it.

Yes ..........as they were aware of Pakistani Nukes Test and Cruise Missiles Tests before.:blah:

A military secret is a super top secret, so CIA or else won't be able to decipher it.
How many foreign agents are they in the USA, and do not get me wrong, even in Israel, the so called and wannabe Intelligence genius.

The only ones who are not attacked in this process are the western countries.:woot:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

cant stop laughing

this is my 1st post

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

cant stop laughing

this is my 1st post
I guess U didn't find any other forum for fun.....Hey We are sure that our Missiles will definitely fall all over India whereever we want them to so no place to hide dude.....:D

Do we have the money to support such an ambitious program like ICBMs ??
Shouldn't we focus more on education and law/order ?

In that case what's the point of testing missiles with a range of only 250-750 km? Isn't that a waste of money? strangely people like you remain silent when those tests are done. That tells that the economy or the law and order is just hogwash. The real intention is to keep your masters out of range.

In that case what's the point of testing missiles with a range of only 250-750 km? Isn't that a waste of money? strangely people like you remain silent when those tests are done. That tells that the economy or the law and order is just hogwash. The real intention is to keep your masters out of range.

Wow. Someone's testy today.

I don't need to explain myself to some over-excited member but once you come out of your own fabricated world, you will realize that education is not hogwash, but a necessity in the modern world and a crucial component for Pakistan's progress.

I thank people like you for turning threads into a ranting ceremony.

Wow. Someone's testy today.

I don't need to explain myself to some over-excited member but once you come out of your own fabricated world, you will realize that education is not hogwash, but a necessity in the modern world and a crucial component for Pakistan's progress.

I thank people like you for turning threads into a ranting ceremony.

There's not much you can explain for I've done the explaining. All you can do is 'wow' and sing your masters tune.

Sir first we have money at least for our Nuclear Program and as far as ICBMS are concerned Sir most probably they are already developed the only question is to when to show them to the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom