What's new

Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres

Status
Not open for further replies.
well thanks for a good reply.
i dont care about further pakistani missiles, bcoz currenty pakistani missile can nuke india all over. similarty pak doesnt care about agni 5, 6 or k5. india is building them for global presence not asian. just to let u know india was under embargo till 2009, assholle america lifted embargo when they saw that india has already masterd all missile techs and now the sanctions are useless. they do that for every country except china.

anyways i think now its time to convert these missiles into space rockets, all u have to do is modify the top most stage of the missile. i sometimes wonder that as soon as irran built missiles they converted it into slv in no time why pakistan couldnt?? can u answer my question?? plz give a straight forward answer.

the only reason i can think off that pakistan didnt create sufficient industry and r&d and electronics industry to be able to do that and almost all parts of missiles are imported. otherwise there should be no reason why pakistan cant even modify its own missiles??
By the way I hate missiles :( I would like us to develop SLV, GSLV's.... (cryogenic and ion pulse engines)..... We have enough nukes to be a deterrent to each other... trust me no one is going to get into a fight!..... Though, I hate it when some mundane test equipment are denied to us on the basis of religion.... no matter what you want to call it... that is what it is....

Reactions: AUz
Just takes 5 people to do whatever you mentioned... There are no such 'godly' specialized parts required... You're over-complicating it mate. :D

Most of it is the 'art' of integrating physics with explosives :P

By the way Karan, regarding Iran: There is no specialization required to shoot something in space. The trick is bringing it back to earth :D If we were asked to shoot something into space only, we could have sent all of Tehran into space :P

:no: it takes a full team and dedicated scientists with years of experice to do that. this is the video of my unis rocketery team which i am a part of. its university of waterloo. its a small rocket but its so complex, it will blow ur mind. all top mechanical engineers and scientists came together with proper funding to build this. we r soon launching sensors into space using our rocket.
University of Waterloo Rocketry Team

i dont care about further pakistani missiles, bcoz currenty pakistani missile can nuke india all over. similarty pak doesnt care about agni 5, 6 or k5. india is building them for global presence not asian. just to let u know india was under embargo till 2009, assholle america lifted embargo when they saw that india has already masterd all missile techs and now the sanctions are useless. they do that for every country except china.

anyways i think now its time to convert these missiles into space rockets, all u have to do is modify the top most stage of the missile. i sometimes wonder that as soon as irran built missiles they converted it into slv in no time why pakistan couldnt?? can u answer my question?? plz give a straight forward answer.

the only reason i can think off that pakistan didnt create sufficient industry and r&d and electronics industry to be able to do that and almost all parts of missiles are imported. otherwise there should be no reason why pakistan cant even modify its own missiles?? and it doesnt cost billions to do that, maybe just a few millions.
Buddy Iranian missiles are nothing more than 'sounding rockets' and their nuclear program nothing more than one of our 'test labs' at university level. Forget them.

You / Us / Chinese are a different breed altogether. Don't confuse any one of us with lower-life forms! That's why the west shits in their pants, it's not what we are that scares them, it is what we have the potential to be!

By the way I hate missiles :( I would like us to develop SLV, GSLV's.... (cryogenic and ion pulse engines)..... We have enough nukes to be a deterrent to each other... trust me no one is going to get into a fight!..... Though, I hate it when some mundane test equipment are denied to us on the basis of religion.... no matter what you want to call it... that is what it is....

thats exactly who is stopping pak from building a slv, why killing time, why pak doesnt take the bold step? testing 4 missiles a year wont bring pride to nation anymore, launching an indegeneous sat will.

:no: it takes a full team and dedicated scientists with years of experice to do that. this is the video of my unis rocketery team which i am a part of. its university of waterloo. its a small rocket but its so complex, it will blow ur mind. all top mechanical engineers and scientists came together with proper funding to build this. we r soon launching sensors into space using our rocket.
University of Waterloo Rocketry Team
That's university level isn't it? Now think you have access to 200,000+ PhD's + black funding :)

Buddy Iranian missiles are nothing more than 'sounding rockets' and their nuclear program nothing more than one of our 'test labs' at university level. Forget them.

You / Us / Chinese are a different breed altogether. Don't confuse any one of us with lower-life forms! That's why the west shits in their pants, it's not what we are that scares them, it is what we have the potential to be!

since the iranians have mastered the upper stage of slvs they can now build much bigger rockets. dont forget they can easily get cryogenic engine designs from russia for a few billion dolls, they prolly already are getting them.

thats exactly who is stopping pak from building a slv, why killing time, why pak doesnt take the bold step? testing 4 missiles a year wont bring pride to nation anymore, launching an indegeneous sat will.
If we develop a cryogenic engine (the last step) for a GSLV, or a PSLV with thrust vectoring / correction. Guess who will come knocking on our doors, day one? With some silly excuse that the world is in grave danger :D

since the iranians have mastered the upper stage of slvs they can now build much bigger rockets. dont forget they can easily get cryogenic engine designs from russia for a few billion dolls, they prolly already are getting them.
Nahhhh..... Still long way to go.... Metallurgy.... Physics.... Telemetry..... Repackaging.... 20 more years :)

That's university level isn't it? Now think you have access to 200,000+ PhD's + black funding :)

well anyways i hope pakistan soon launches sats into space so we can atlest collaborate. it will send a message to the world that finally pak has decided to use missiles for peace and common man. :tup:

well anyways i hope pakistan soon launches sats into space so we can atlest collaborate. it will send a message to the world that finally pak has decided to use missiles for peace and common man. :tup:
Regarding scientists, any idea how many Pakistanis at JPL :) My dad worked there for 10 years, he's long retired now! :P

If we develop a cryogenic engine (the last step) for a GSLV, or a PSLV with thrust vectoring / correction. Guess who will come knocking on our doors, day one? With some silly excuse that the world is in grave danger :D

Nahhhh..... Still long way to go.... Metallurgy.... Physics.... Telemetry..... Repackaging.... 20 more years :)

yeah but they way ther are progressing, they can squeze 20 to maybe 8-10. oil prices are going up iran is earning billions. they have no shortage of money.

Regarding scientists, any idea how many Pakistanis at JPL :) My dad worked there for 10 years, he's long retired now! :P

whats jpl?

yeah but they way ther are progressing, they can squeze 20 to maybe 8-10. oil prices are going up iran is earning billions. they have no shortage of money.
I don't question their resources, I question their intellect :) Well, I maybe a racist pig :P

the only reason i can think off that pakistan didnt create sufficient industry and r&d and electronics industry to be able to do that and almost all parts of missiles are imported. otherwise there should be no reason why pakistan cant even modify its own missiles?? and it doesnt cost billions to do that, maybe just a few millions.

Iran doesn't even have indigenous missile, MOD EDIT There has to be another explanation, also that SUPARCO doesn't get a lot of funds.

Iran doesn't even have indigenous missile, you idiot. There has to be another explanation, also that SUPARCO doesn't get a lot of funds.

NASA - Jet Propulsion Laboratories.

No need to be rude.. He knows what he is talking about.

ohh i have no clue about how many scientists work at jpl, but there are many scientists here at my university who r proud pakistanis.

Iran doesn't even have indigenous missile, you idiot. There has to be another explanation, also that SUPARCO doesn't get a lot of funds.

i dont care as long as they were smart enough to modify their missiles to create a working slv.

ohh i have no clue about how many scientists work at jpl, but there are many scientists here at my university who r proud pakistanis.

i dont care as long as they were smart enough to modify their missiles to create a working slv.
Lots of talent mate... They don't pay enough in Pakistan :P But if ever, push comes to shove :)

Additionally, on the other hand, you guys are much more nationalistic than us. I have seen my colleagues after finishing schools such as INSEAD, going back home to help better India!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom