What's new

Pakistan outruns India in nuclear weapons race: ICAN its old news but now recognized by ICAN

So Whose Dick proves larger ??? :D LOL not a single country having nukes will tell you their quantity ... So please move on.

So Whose Dick proves larger ??? :D LOL not a single country having nukes will tell you their quantity ... So please move on.

india has over 10,000 nuclear weapons. 5000 of those are thermonuclear warheads. India makes 700 nukes each year. There is no comparison.

india has over 10,000 nuclear weapons. 5000 of those are thermonuclear warheads. India makes 700 nukes each year. There is no comparison.

You forget those 45000 Nukes which they recieve from Mahabharat :D

I don't care how many nukes we do have or don't have. As long as the indians don't attack us and leave us alone I'm happy. In the meantime the indians can go on to become more powerful than america for all I care. indians on this forum can also do us a favour by leaving defence.pk. Too many of them here.

I think you are seriously underestimating india's nuclear weapons production capability. india can now produce more nuclear weapons per year than China, USA or Russia. Approximately at least 300 a year. In 5 years time india will overtake America to become the most powerful and advanced military in the world.

Take no notice of those articles. Only random Indians on the net know everything. All the scientific and technological feats and supremacy of the west is no match for the mighty indian net warrior. Their fighting skills and knowledge can be matched by no-one. India can produce 1000 thermonuclear weapons per year. indian nuclear warheads have advanced stealth technology that the americans can only dream about. Pakistan should give up everything. Stop producing nuclear weapons and look on in awe. Also india can create a massive protective force field over the whole of india that no Chinese, Pakistani or even American missile can penetrate. After india destroys Pakistan, China and whoever else there will be a massive Bollywood dance party. Long live indian net warriors

Why some Pakistanis write 'I' in India with small letters :D? Its not that it will do any damage to India lol, but goes to show the level of hatred that they even hesitate to type India with capital letters :D.

And this guy is so butt hurt that he don't dare to compare India and Pakistan, instead bringing other countries in :enjoy:. Nice strategy :D.

India has much larger uranium, thorium and other nuke material reserves and uses more uranium and other nuke material than Pakistan does and given that India has a civil nuclear deal that Pakistan doesn't have, the amount of nuke material available with India must be much higher than Pakistan's, then how come Pakistan has more nuclear bombs.
It isnt the quantity of uranium what matters.

Enriched uranium is what we need for nuclear bombs and the plutonium.
India may have larger quantity of uranium but pakistan has more quantity of weapon grde enriched uranium and plutonium.

Why some Pakistanis write 'I' in India with small letters :D? Its not that it will do any damage to India lol, but goes to show the level of hatred that they even hesitate to type India with capital letters :D.

And this guy is so butt hurt that he don't dare to compare India and Pakistan, instead bringing other countries in :enjoy:. Nice strategy :D.

There is no comparison. Pakistan has no nuclear weapons. It's all lies and propaganda. It's a figment of the imagination.

You forget those 45000 Nukes which they recieve from Mahabharat :D

Did you know that it was an indian who built the 1st nuclear device for the americans during ww2 in the manhattan project? Bet you did'nt know that one

Well Pakistan should take the number to 500 at least. We also need to develop ICBMs.
Stupidest post in this thread. Yaar, spend more on education , agriculture, manufacturing and infrastructure and other things that strengthen an economy .Do you know how much will it take to make 400 such weapons and put in place efficient delivery systems and infrastructure ? Even conservative estimates will put it at several hundred billion dollars. Do you think such a cost will be justified ?Do you realize what will have to be compromised in order to achieve this ? The welfare of about 90 % of your population !!! Today the strongest indication of global influence is a country's economy, without that , a country is nothing, you can have thousands of bombs. At least the Indians have seen some sense and are focusing more on developmental issues like providing energy , education and food to their masses and are improving their economy.

How can you forget a shitload of Hydrogen Bombs??????

That's right. And with a population of over 1.3 billion (that's more than the total number of white people in the world) it makes india more powerful than america.

Did you know that it was an indian who built the 1st nuclear device for the americans during ww2 in the manhattan project? Bet you did'nt know that one

Oh ... I thought it was Howard stark, father of Tony Stark (Iron Man) did it :D

Thanks for info :P

Back
Top Bottom