What's new

Pakistan outruns India in nuclear weapons race: ICAN its old news but now recognized by ICAN

These are old figures as usual... Nothing new :cry::cry::cry:

I don't care how many nukes we do have or don't have. As long as the indians don't attack us and leave us alone I'm happy. In the meantime the indians can go on to become more powerful than america for all I care. indians on this forum can also do us a favour by leaving defence.pk. Too many of them here.

Is this something to be proud of? This is nothing but a dick measuring contest of zero consequence as these weapons will never be used due to geostrategic compulsions and mutually assured destruction that the adversaries are well aware of.

It would have been far better and more relevant to instead have a competition in economic growth, eradicating poverty and improving the lives of the common man. But then some of our Pakistani friends out here are obsessed with war and destruction and whose nuclear dick is bigger than the other.
aannddd for the first time I actually found your comment worth liking

I think the list is shit yes we have more and better weapons but the number of nukes is false and theres no way to find out the exact number but i've been seeing this numbers since 2011 .-.

What for? Did some French guy on the internet anger us?

Don't you know Godzilla is feed by Nuclear Radiation ... that's Pakistan Secret weapon, very soon our Lizards will get dose of Nuclear Radiation and they will be turn into Giant Godzilla Predators which we will unleash of Israel and USA :D

fokr2w3yqwctmhdptoxa.jpg

Lol
The writer is brain damaged fool or is.
Pakistan's Heavy water reactor capacity to produce plutonium == 275 Mwth
India's Heavy water reactor capacity potentially to produce plutonium== 8233 Mwth
Total plutonium India has outside safeguards including fuel grade and weapons grade === 16000 Kgs
Total plutonium Pakistan has outside safeguards in weapons grade form == 125 kg to 150 kgs

Total number of bombs Pakistan can produce per year == 9 nuclear bombs
Total number of bombs India can produce per year ==== 156 bombs

In case if anyone is brain damaged then 156 bombs > 9 bombs

In here I am not including India's fast breeder reactor which only one country in Asia operate.
Pakistan's reprocessing capacity is in the gutters and most important you are running out of Uranium ore before long you will be operating on depleted tails while India has enough uranium to last 60 years of weapons program and our Three stage program can last for 500 years .

Don't listen to those Think tank reports who willfully subterfuge because i interned in one of those and i know.

Here is the capability which India has and will going to use.
So good luck mates.

Lol
The writer is brain damaged fool or is.
Pakistan's Heavy water reactor capacity to produce plutonium == 275 Mwth
India's Heavy water reactor capacity potentially to produce plutonium== 8233 Mwth
Total plutonium India has outside safeguards including fuel grade and weapons grade === 16000 Kgs
Total plutonium Pakistan has outside safeguards in weapons grade form == 125 kg to 150 kgs

Total number of bombs Pakistan can produce per year == 9 nuclear bombs
Total number of bombs India can produce per year ==== 156 bombs

In case if anyone is brain damaged then 156 bombs > 9 bombs

In here I am not including India's fast breeder reactor which only one country in Asia operate.
Pakistan's reprocessing capacity is in the gutters and most important you are running out of Uranium ore before long you will be operating on depleted tails while India has enough uranium to last 60 years of weapons program and our Three stage program can last for 500 years .

Don't listen to those Think tank reports who willfully subterfuge because i interned in one of those and i know.

Here is the capability which India has and will going to use.
So good luck mates.

I think you are seriously underestimating india's nuclear weapons production capability. india can now produce more nuclear weapons per year than China, USA or Russia. Approximately at least 300 a year. In 5 years time india will overtake America to become the most powerful and advanced military in the world.

I guess all of us knew the numbers years before this report. Congratulate them for finally deciding the numbers..... Made no difference.

I think you are seriously underestimating india's nuclear weapons production capability. india can now produce more nuclear weapons per year than China, USA or Russia. Approximately at least 300 a year. In 5 years time india will overtake America to become the most powerful and advanced military in the world.
*sniffs* Is that sarcasm?

Lol do not worry about it

I guess all of us knew the numbers years before this report. Congratulate them for finally deciding the numbers..... Made no difference.

*sniffs* Is that sarcasm?

Take no notice of those articles. Only random Indians on the net know everything. All the scientific and technological feats and supremacy of the west is no match for the mighty indian net warrior. Their fighting skills and knowledge can be matched by no-one. India can produce 1000 thermonuclear weapons per year. indian nuclear warheads have advanced stealth technology that the americans can only dream about. Pakistan should give up everything. Stop producing nuclear weapons and look on in awe. Also india can create a massive protective force field over the whole of india that no Chinese, Pakistani or even American missile can penetrate. After india destroys Pakistan, China and whoever else there will be a massive Bollywood dance party. Long live indian net warriors

Take no notice of those articles. Only random Indians on the net know everything. All the scientific and technological feats and supremacy of the west is no match for the mighty indian net warrior. Their fighting skills and knowledge can be matched by no-one. India can produce 1000 thermonuclear weapons per year. indian nuclear warheads have advanced stealth technology that the americans can only dream about. Pakistan should give up everything. Stop producing nuclear weapons and look on in awe. Also india can create a massive protective force field over the whole of india that no Chinese, Pakistani or even American missile can penetrate. After india destroys Pakistan, China and whoever else there will be a massive Bollywood dance party. Long live indian net warriors
Wow!!!!!!!!!:woot: Thats a flying f**k:cheesy:

Well Pakistan should take the number to 500 at least. We also need to develop ICBMs.

what we have right now is enough to destroy india completely, but yes in the long run ICBM is desirable though it has political implications

Back
Top Bottom