What's new

Pakistan outruns India in nuclear weapons race: ICAN its old news but now recognized by ICAN

The Thermonuclear atom bomb can fry millions at one go. :) Our technology and money in nuclear technology is better than most of the countries including China so forget Pakistan. :D

L&T delivers indigenously designed reactor for nuclear plant | Business Line

We have made our own 700 MW nuclear powerplant. We have many technologies like fast breeder, fission, thorium research etc.
India dont have thermonuclear weapons.
And secondly the indian phwr havr nothing to do with thenuclear weapons.

Oh god, nuclear weapons. I hate wmd as much as I hate terrorists.

Did'nt you just read? this guy has already told you. india has a more advanced nuclear program than China. He forgot to also mention that the average indian has a better standard of living than the average Englishman or German.

Oh god, nuclear weapons. I hate wmd as much as I hate terrorists.
Some people.want.to.the world.burn.

Did'nt you just read? this guy has already told you. india has a more advanced nuclear program than China. He forgot to also mention that the average indian has a better standard of living than the average Englishman or German.
Troll.

Whatever, loosing the debate and pointing out Grammar mistakes. Nice try *SON*
when did we had a debate gentlemen??????i probably don't remembero_O.......but yes you need to join some classes for improvement, and stop using that auto correct.......................:lol::oops:

It's not "u" but YOU, you hanuman-shrine-educated excrement drinking vedic scientist.
gentlemen i'am a qualified mechanical engineer from a very respected Mumbai university, and our engineers can make that 150 cc engine for you:enjoy:, we don't have any institution named, "hanuman-shrine-education excrement drinking vedic institute".I think u need to press that search button with some more newtons..........keyboard warrior:lol:

A-nuclear-capable-ballist-007-650x390.jpg

GENEVA (Staff Report) – In the list of ten countries with with the biggest nuclear arsenals, Pakistan stands at number six, where as India stands at number seven.

Switzerland based organisation International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN) published the names of ten countries listed according to the the number of nuclear arsenal they possess.

While Russia and United States topped the list with 7,500 and 7,200 nuclear weapons respectively, Pakistan came sixth with 100-120 and India came seventh with 90-110 arsenals.

chartoftheday_3653_the_countries_with_the_biggest_nuclear_arsenals_n.jpg

ICAN is a global campaign coalition working to mobilize people in all countries to inspire, persuade and pressure their governments to initiate and support negotiations for a treaty banning nuclear weapons.

Congratulations Guys!!!!!!

Now you lead us in one more area.

when did we had a debate gentlemen??????i probably don't remembero_O.......but yes you need to join some classes for improvement, and stop using that auto correct.......................:lol::oops:

gentlemen i'am a qualified mechanical engineer from a very respected Mumbai university, and our engineers can make that 150 cc engine for you:enjoy:, we don't have any institution named, "hanuman-shrine-education excrement drinking vedic institute".I think u need to press that search button with some more newtons..........keyboard warrior:lol:

Na, I don't use any auto correct nor I did correct it. You pointed it out, its still the same. How about joining the classes sitting right next to each other? :cheesy:

Ultimately we would have to face Israel also and recent MOSSAD activities have also made it more clear that this will happen

How many Mosad agent you have caught and identified.

I remember one example of hasan Nisar. He said that our position is such that I start doing boxing exercise. After one week I declare that world boxing champion is conspiring against me to save his Boxing title. This perfectly reflects the mentality of Pakistanis.

common misconception, the most powerful weapon among the ones tested in 1998 was a thermonuclear warhead.

india has over 10,000 nuclear weapons. 5000 of those are thermonuclear warheads. India makes 700 nukes each year. There is no comparison.

Please don't forget the vedic-plutonium bombs, made from special mixture of cow p***, these were constructed back when they had developed vedic airships, these weapons would also be a big concern for Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom