What's new

Pakistan ordering 8 Block 60 F16's ?

Do you think the US will sell Block 60 F16's to pakistan?

• Yes

Votes: 52 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 65 49.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we will never learn from our past mistakes and keep on committing same blunders, no wnder why we are in such a mess...once bitten twice shy..twice bitten then you need nuero surgery.

Mark my words...an AESA going to appear in Pakistan that will surprise the US, and all the others.

If you mean on JF-17, then USA is not concerned, because they know we will get it, if not from Italians, it would obviously be China. However, JF-17 with AESA is still a light fighter. We need heavier load abilities for strike aircraft.......getting AESA for F-16s would be a nice step.

Which is superior the Block 60 or the Gripen.

Americans trying to throw us a bone and failing at every atempt. I doubt that Pakistan will ever again make any important defensive deals with US ever again. Americans missed their chance to have any good strategic relations now they should bury their heads in their own $hit.
I Hope u r right...

PAF never learns !!!

Every time we evaluated an aircraft we ended up buying handful numbers of f16s

So next time paf evaluates any aircraft may it be a 5th generation aircraft rest assure that 4-5 f16s are coming .....

Why the fcuk we evaluate those aircrafts when we know we can't or will buy them ....rafales EFT gripen j-10 j-11 and rumored su35s all for 18+8 f-16s lol

This is what we got in past 20 years or so 18+8 f16s
Btw f16 still is the best fighter among them all if sanctions dont come into play

Mark my words...an AESA going to appear in Pakistan that will surprise the US, and all the others.
Is it just a tukka or r u having some confirmed news ????

This deal is just a good guesture from US, otherwise this is not indispensable for Pakistan Aiir Force.. Because Pakistan has JF 17 thandar programe that is symbol of Pak-China friendship and having capability to fulfill all defence needs.. F 16 is just for a little diversification need not for basic need..
jf-17-and-f-16.jpg
F16 price starts from 30-40 Million dollars depending on models.

Btw f16 still is the best fighter among them all if sanctions dont come into

Seriously mate!!!! If you think so I can't help you... you are amongst the masses in Pakistan who know only one aircraft which is f sola and can't think beyond that.... this is the type of hype that has been created since 80's...
My honest advice to you would be as a starter try to carefully learn about fighter aircarfts their evolution and generation concepts so you will understand where the whole world is and where we are standing right now

It would be F16block 52 with minor upgrades that were not present in previous batch. Neither it would be F16block60 nor it would have SABR AESA radar.

This what US want to keep Pakistan but it's up to Pakistan to decide if they want to be a dog .
As Pakistan move away from US they will give you every thing to keep you on their side .

Is that a depiction of the opinion that your minister VK Singh has for a certain large section of your society?

This what US want to keep Pakistan but it's up to Pakistan to decide if they want to be a dog .
As Pakistan move away from US they will give you every thing to keep you on their side .
Hi,

In your flawed logic, then India is US bitch. Considering how important equipment has been bought from US by India

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom