What's new

Pakistan offers armed drones to friendly countries.

I say Pakistan should sell it to whoever wants to buy.Debating over user nation's ethical use is no reason to undermine an future financial prospect.
US,China and Russia supplies to all types of nutjob warlords in Africa.No one is blaming them for the genocides happening there.
Just saying :coffee:

As far as I know, Exporting an armed drone (There are some endurance/altitude criterias that I don't remember at present) to other countries are prohibited for countries who signed MTCR agreement so When you attempted to export such a drone to third countries, Most probably USA will suddenly appear and tell you to end negotiations or face limited embargo regulations.

can we buy them.. we are friends...are we not..:whistle:

You have your RUSTOM ,which is superior to Predator ,
Reaper and Global Hawk,why waste money on BURRAQ or
...............are we joking?

We should Not offer armed drones to anyone. .Give only for surveillance unarmed drones.

As far as I know, Exporting an armed drone (There are some endurance/altitude criterias that I don't remember at present) to other countries are prohibited for countries who signed MTCR agreement so When you attempted to export such a drone to third countries, Most probably USA will suddenly appear and tell you to end negotiations or face limited embargo regulations.
SAARC can't sign MTCR agreement and on other hand USA will definitely poke his nose

Saudia arabia and Pakistan are no more best friend watch saudi news what they are saying about Pakistan

I believe France recently signed a "foolish" deal :whistle: in billions
if Saudi Arab use it against Yemen to kill innocent Muslims France don't care
but if they killed from a weapon made by Muslim used by Muslim to killed Muslim then what is the difference between us Muslims And Non Muslim both are killing Muslim

if Saudi Arab use it against Yemen to kill innocent Muslims France don't care
but if they killed from a weapon made by Muslim used by Muslim to killed Muslim then what is the difference between us Muslims And Non Muslim both are killing Muslim
Or you can view it as the capitalist west does.....Make Muslims sound evil if they do it and let us bill the crazy Arabs :unsure:

If we sell or others sell, whoever wanna do the killings will kill....those are weapons not stuffed toys! The only thing is it is disgusting to put forward such restrictions to hinder other's economy and bloom their own by selling weapons of mass destruction to the very person you claim exports Wahabbism....At least some in Pakistan deny this notion...Hence, the remarkable western hypocrisy to boost their income :unsure:

Offering to Arab countries is foolish
no one cares about the ummah myth , everyone keeps national interest above.
we should keep our national and financial interest above..

Back
Top Bottom