What's new

Pakistan offers armed drones to friendly countries.

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan offers armed drones to friendly countries.
11078114_691668250945362_9148670453778855261_n.jpg

As I said earlier, Burraq and Ch-3 both are very different in size, brackets etc. This UCAV is larger than CH-3 as well. Missiles and Missile brackets are also larger and different from each other. The surveillance system is also different. This is Pakistani made UAV with inspiration of Chinese Ch-3 - Redesign everything according to needs.

YAr Hamari Chez MArket main jaye gi Use hogi tu World ko pata chaalay ga k HOw its Work?? hum log q har chez pay shor machana start kar daity hain

Maybe?
But it can be offered to Afghanistan, to tackle the Talibaboons.
then the result will same
we all know that what American predator done in Pakistan if they killed 100 of innocents people for a single terrorist

now it Saudi Arab got these drones then whole Yemen and many human rights forums will shout on Pakistan

then the result will same
we all know that what American predator done in Pakistan if they killed 100 of innocents people for a single terrorist

now it Saudi Arab got these drones then whole Yemen and many human rights forums will shout on Pakistan

So what is more important.... worrying about "Human Rights Forums"?
OR
Eradicating Terrorist Mujaheddin?

can we buy them.. we are friends...are we not..:whistle:

Easier to buy from China, a direct transaction is always simpler and cheaper in Commerce.

So what is more important.... worrying about "Human Rights Forums"?
OR
Eradicating Terrorist Mujaheddin?
i think we have to wait until this war is over after that we know every country wants this technology and as we talk about humans right than we don't give a fuak

i think we have to wait until this war is over after that we know every country wants this technology and as we talk about humans right than we don't give a fuak

Whatever...
But now there is just no need to give a fuak, but just to give the Drones.

Back
Top Bottom