What's new

Pakistan offers armed drones to friendly countries.

@Horus take care of the trolls please ..

On topic, its good for Pakistan to export Armed drones to friendly countries ... but first make enough for our own use..

can some one tell me how many advance fighter jets we have ? and also the number of armed drones we have ??:pakistan:

Pakistan offers armed drones to friendly countries.
11078114_691668250945362_9148670453778855261_n.jpg
where is written that Pakistan has offered armed drones to other countires?

Fun fact, there are Americans who're saying that the Burraq is a reverse engineered drone version of the Rutan Long-Ez, which they apparently claim Pakistan got a few years back. lol. No one wants to accept the fact that Pakistan developed this drone (obviously with help from China), and that it is Pakistani.

800px-NOAA-Long-EZ.jpg

All this does is prove to me that the airframe is popular.

Fun fact, there are Americans who're saying that the Burraq is a reverse engineered drone version of the Rutan Long-Ez, which they apparently claim Pakistan got a few years back. lol. No one wants to accept the fact that Pakistan developed this drone (obviously with help from China), and that it is Pakistani.

800px-NOAA-Long-EZ.jpg

All this does is prove to me that the airframe is popular.
talk about conspiracy theories, then blaming pakistan of creating and believing on them.

Last edited:
Maybe?
But it can be offered to Afghanistan, to tackle the Talibaboons.
They'd just use it against Pakistani soil. They'd frequently send it over the border, which would render Pakistan's sale pointless.

We Indians are lazy
We just buy :partay:

Btw we are making drones :)
A punjabi frnd of mine says " bund itch goun nai Tay kawan nu saian".

In simple baluchi your situation couldn't be summed up in two words " pundu darda?!"

In Pashtu " Alaka stamorghaim hindi Kunni"

In seriki " dhee da chuda"
:lol:

Last edited:
Google Nishant,Rustom,Rustom2,Aura :pop:
Aura is a paper plane, it hasn't even started development yet.

im not googling any of them... those are all shit just like your country
Calm down, India has made a multitude of drones. The Rustom series in particular holds a lot of potential for It's armed drone project.

Nishani is a turd that entered service in 2008-9.. And is more of a target drone .. Rustom and aura shora are on the drawing board ... You can't even produce a uav comparable to Huma or Border eagle let alone UCAVs..:l
Allow me to play devil's advocate. The Nishant is a quick deployment and ground surveillance drone, which can be used within a shot amount of time, comparied to traditional drones. It's catapult launch system guarantees that the drone will be in the air faster than a drone that needs to get off from the runway. It can be taken directly to the battlefield, and deployed by the infantry on the ground, as long as the launch is in a relatively safe place. It's not meant to be advanced, it's meant as a rapid action drone, one that they can use and ditch if necessary.

The Rustom was a research vehicle, and the Rustom 2 has a lot of promise for future armed variants. If India can achieve a UCAV with the Rustom 2, they'll be well on their way to developing a variety of domestically built armed drones, and even future endeavors such as the AURA.

Speaking of the Aura, it IS a paper plane, one that is more ambition than reality, but I would argue that this is a goal that India can probably achieve by 2025-2030, depending on when they start in this decade, and if they can secure the right technology such as a jet engine specifically made for stealth drones, and if they can get their hands on the stealth tech behind the T-50/PAK FA/FGFA.

[edit]: Thinking it through, I've revised the date from 2020-2025 to 2025-2030. There is simply no way that India will get it's hands on the tech it needs AND start development of the AURA until 2020.

Last edited:
Maybe?
But it can be offered to Afghanistan, to tackle the Talibaboons.
So that those Old time Enemy Warlords started using them to destroy Afghanistan once again. I don think that would be a better option rather we should Provide that to Sri Lanka they can come up with a better use for that or maybe Tunisia they are also having some terrorism Problem recently.

Back
Top Bottom