What's new

‘Pakistan Navy fully capable of defending country’s long coast’

I am well aware on what basis 'credibility' was handed out in 2009. It was on the basis of command of english language rather than anything else.
As for fast posting. I don't know who is posting more, the guy with 2700 posts over 4 years or the guy with 27,000 posts over 9 years. I'd let 'credible' geniuses like you do the math.

Please find the Turbojet/Turbofan motors powering our cruise missiles in any records of transfers.
Sour Grapes ..

Neither are Rotax engines which are banned. Apples to Oranges.

Try again.

Hi Oscy but now Brahmos is going to be tested fro 800 km Range and it does not need any naval platform to reach Gwadar. More over it can be fired from su 30 MKI which can release it from safe stand off range. Have you considered this scenario in your mind?

This is very obvious. No armed forces will say that they are not capable of defending the country.
The day those upgrades happen we’ll see. So far its a five year scenario that matters and we dont need your copy paste self fellatio for that.

Indian MOD telling you this
A press release from the Indian Ministry of Defence said “the air launched BrahMos missile is a 2.5 ton supersonic air to surface cruise missile” with a range of over 400 kilometers.Dec 7, 2017
India's 'Carrier Killer': The Air-Launched BrahMos Missile | The Diplomat
i am trolling your'e trolling:hitwall::devil: Mr insane Retard head @BHarwana last year they test 600 km Brhamos and why you think @Oscar he was stating a truth that PN is vulnerable to Brahmos now show me your source @BHarwana you're reported for your baseless rants and delusional @BHarwana

then show your source Mr insane @BHarwana you reported again:blah::blah::blah:
As far as speed is concerned..I jut looked at FM-90s speed it states it's Mach 2.3..and you said brahmos is Mach 2.5..so there's not much of a difference here and FM-90 stands a good chance here...Look Brahomos when fired,will be approaching to ship..FM-90 can hit it a missile coming towards it..at such high speed even mere kinetic impact will be enough to destroy brahmos.

And even if the difference of Mach 0.2 matters that much..all we need to do is improve FM-90's speed a little bit..and I am sure increasing speed by 0.2-0.4 Mach isn't really difficult for a SAM...we might do that at the expense of range by 1-2 km..as you know most of the SAMs have Mach 3-4 speed....so we can simply buy another with such speed if FM-90s can't be improved..SO that's not a big problem..And after a very long time..our armed forces are now investing in SAMs..so hopefully this insignificant threat will be taken care of

Very political statement. How long ago did he took the charge as naval chief that all credit goes to him?
What about the very active admiral Muhammad Zakaullah and his predecessors?
Really sick of this name plate culture.
Sadi Mashoori ho rihi hai.. cultural problem.

Sour Grapes ..

Neither are Rotax engines which are banned. Apples to Oranges.

Try again.

The day those upgrades happen we’ll see. So far its a five year scenario that matters and we dont need your copy paste self fellatio for that.

There is an enormous lack of understanding of naval warfare amongst members here. That by itself is not a problem, unfortunately, that lack of knowledge doesn't prevent them from making bombastic, utterly ridiculous claims. One of the reasons I barely post here anymore.

But that aside, Brahmos is still very much a ship launched ASHM. It'll take atleast 5 years for it to be available in quantity (both airframes and missiles) for it to be a strategic consideration for the PN. Right now the more important threat would be the lack of an effective surveillance screen for the PN fleet. They can't even attempt to conduct true green water operations in their current shape.

SIPRI did say few years ago there are 50 CM-400AKG ordered by PAF.
While people here are claiming there are zero.
Oh well.
Yup, according to Sipri HIT is a samosa chaat place since the Chinese needed to ship complete Al-Khalids to us. What a useless country we are.

Still don't believe you. the range is what I am saying look at the difference in both versions in weight and size.
As far as speed is concerned..I jut looked at FM-90s speed it states it's Mach 2.3..and you said brahmos is Mach 2.5..so there's not much of a difference here and FM-90 stands a good chance here...Look Brahomos when fired,will be approaching to ship..FM-90 can hit it a missile coming towards it..at such high speed even mere kinetic impact will be enough to destroy brahmos.

And even if the difference of Mach 0.2 matters that much..all we need to do is improve FM-90's speed a little Fbit..and I am sure increasing speed by 0.2-0.4 Mach isn't really difficult for a SAM...we might do that at the expense of range by 1-2 km..as you know most of the SAMs have Mach 3-4 speed....so we can simply buy another with such speed if FM-90s can't be improved..SO that's not a big problem..And after a very long time..our armed forces are now investing in SAMs..so hopefully this insignificant threat will be taken care of
no worries about speed of FM-90 because FM-90 flying toward BRAHMOS and BRAHMOS flying toward target ship so head on collision makes extra speed useless for F-90 i mean relative speed

There is an enormous lack of understanding of naval warfare amongst members here. That by itself is not a problem, unfortunately, that lack of knowledge doesn't prevent them from making bombastic, utterly ridiculous claims. One of the reasons I barely post here anymore.

But that aside, Brahmos is still very much a ship launched ASHM. It'll take atleast 5 years for it to be available in quantity (both airframes and missiles) for it to be a strategic consideration for the PN. Right now the more important threat would be the lack of an effective surveillance screen for the PN fleet. They can't even attempt to conduct true green water operations in their current shape.
That would depend on the logical veracity of the claims. Yes, currently the Brahmos really isn’t operational as on neither a lot of the hodgepodge equipment within the Indian military(lest we digress into the general maintenance malaise that plagues a lot of the equipment).
But that doesn’t remove it’s potential as a threat or the inability of the PN surface fleet to do little more than chase a pirate boat around, and most assets will still have trouble with even the basic silkworm.

Id disagree on the surveillance net as a lot has come into that picture very quietly(rather one of the few places where the PN has made tangible progress) that does picturize the EEZ well enough (compared to what was anyway).

no worries about speed of FM-90 because FM-90 flying toward BRAHMOS and BRAHMOS flying toward target ship so head on collision makes extra speed useless for F-90 i mean relative speed
yeah that's exactly my point...but still if some intellectuals believe here if that's not possible than simply get a mach 3 short range SAM..how difficult is that???

I have seen there are many pakitanies here..who love to make baat ka batangar..and try to install fear of enemy in our hearts..oh we are doomed..and all that

It doesn't mean that we should undermine our enemy..we should respect enemy's capabilities and try to deter them and that's exactly what we have been doing for 70 years...but it also doesn't mean portraying your enemy some alien power..who will destroys us in a blink of an eye...and we will be left helpless..thee things look good in Marvel series/bollywood movies..but they are not consistent with reality

PAF Fleet of 8 AWACS is enough surveillance capability for Pakistani and sea area.

Neither does being mentioned in the record mean anything. After all the J-10 got into soo many books,magazines and statements yet I still don’t see one.

The only thing our military can guard against is the very terrorists that they let in from Afghanistan over the last 4-5 decades inside our own f*cking territory (and the Kashmir LOC). Other than that, even a gust of wind from the outside they would surrender in a heartbeat.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom