What's new

‘Pakistan Navy fully capable of defending country’s long coast’

I think you Indians have forgotten Dwarka here is a reminder of it.

DWarka was a past incident, currently we no capability to defend PN from supersonic anti ship missiles like BRAHMOS live in real world kid Not in a Fake ego @BHarwana :blah:

DWarka was a past incident, currently we no capability to defend PN from supersonic anti ship missiles like BRAHMOS live in real world kid Not in a Fake ego @BHarwana :blah:

Yes there is a system it is called babur and Harbah these 2 missile can take out Indian and US bases with out problem because Indian cruise missile are max 400 km where as Pakistani are 800km plus so bhramos is still a paper tiger.

Currently India has Anti ship Brahmos deployed on 16x ships of four different classes.
But the upgraded range of Brahmos is 450 km.
Pakistan has longer range anti ship missiles.
Babur 2 land to sea version . 750 km range
Raad 2 air to sea version . 550 km range
Harbah ship to ship . If Babur three then 450 km range , if banur 2 then 750 km range.
All those are more than Brahmos range.
So implying that to fire a Brahmos at Pakistan's ships the Indian ships will have to come well within Pakistan's anti ship missile range.
Likewise to impose a naval blockade, how far out at sea they can stay? Will have to be much closer than 750 km and well within range of Babur 2 shore to ship.

Yes there is a system it is called babur and Harbah these 2 missile can take out Indian and US bases with out problem because Indian cruise missile are max 400 km where as Pakistani are 800km plus so bhramos is still a paper tiger.
how can PN ships defend itself by MACH-3 Bhramos fired by SU-30MKI from stand off distance from pakistani air defense and SAM your're talking about to attack naval ships of IN with babur and Harbah, those ship wiith latest Israeli anti missile system called BARAK-8 they have better chance to intercept our subsonic babur and Harbah with BARAK-8 and BRamos is a serious threat to PN and not a paper tiger you have Childish thought MR @BHarwana :devil::hitwall:

Currently India has Anti ship Brahmos deployed on 16x ships of four different classes.
But the upgraded range of Brahmos is 450 km.
Pakistan has longer range anti ship missiles.
Babur 2 land to sea version . 750 km range
Raad 2 air to sea version . 550 km range
Harbah ship to ship . If Babur three then 450 km range , if banur 2 then 750 km range.
All those are more than Brahmos range.
So implying that to fire a Brahmos at Pakistan's ships the Indian ships will have to come well within Pakistan's anti ship missile range.
Likewise to impose a naval blockade, how far out at sea they can stay? Will have to be much closer than 750 km and well within range of Babur 2 shore to ship.
But they have BARAK-8 anti missile system on their ship which can easily intercepts subsonic Babur and Harbah:(

how can PN ships defend itself by MACH-3 Bhramos fired by SU-30MKI from stand off distance from pakistani air defense and SAM your're talking about to attack naval ships of IN with babur and Harbah, those ship wiith latest Israeli anti missile system called BARAK-8 they have better chance to intercept our subsonic babur and Harbah with BARAK-8 and BRamos is a serious threat to PN and not a paper tiger you have Childish thought MR @BHarwana :devil::hitwall:
WTF is a stand off distance you noob. Bhramos is the heaviest cruise missile there ever is a single SU-30 MKI can carry only one missile with out and fuel tanks and Air defence missiles and with no maneuverability. a F7P/PG can take down SU-30 MKI with a out any worry. Do you think Russians are idiots who developed this missile and never used it with Su-30MKI. Russians use bombers for this missile because they know this missiles load makes it a sitting duck. Now get lost you noob don't quote me.

But they have BARAK-8 anti missile system on their ship which can easily intercepts subsonic Babur and Harbah:(
If subsonic cruise missiles are that useless, why all world powers still have them in their inventory?
Even making new ones? Even F-35 will be armed with storm shadow subsonic cruise missile not some supersonic one.

The Barak-8 you mention is general purpose Ship to air missile. Not specifically for cruise missiles.
Subsonic cruise missiles have minimal heat signature, have very low radar observability due to material used and design.
A mirage can fire 550 km range Raad 2 at an Indian ship while keeping way out of the 100km range of Barak-8.

Last edited:
@pakistanipower remove the wings of Mig 21 and it will become Bhramos that is what Russia did with this missile and sold it to Indians. So in lay mans terms to make you understand a Su-30 is carrying a mig 21 and will fire that mig 21 on a ship wow you call this a missile. I call this a russian Con Art to steal money from India.

WTF is a stand off distance you noob. Bhramos is the heaviest cruise missile there ever is a single SU-30 MKI can carry only one missile with out and fuel tanks and Air defence missiles and with no maneuverability. a F7P/PG can take down SU-30 MKI with a out any worry. Do you think Russians are idiots who developed this missile and never used it with Su-30MKI. Russians use bombers for this missile because they know this missiles load makes it a sitting duck. Now get lost you noob don't quote me.
WTF you're talking about in SU-30MKI also carry R-77 along with Brhamos So how can F-7/PG defend itself from r-77 think @BHarwana :crazy:

WTF you're talking about in SU-30MKI also carry R-77 along with Brhamos So how can F-7/PG defend itself from r-77 think @BHarwana :crazy:
Where is it carrying a R-77 with Bhramos show me one pic. It cannot carry a R77 with Bhramos you noob duck.Go and read the weight of Bhramos first and then come back and also tell me why Russia is using bomber and not fighter jets for Bhramos missile.

If subsonic cruise missiles are that useless, why all world powers still have them in their inventory?
Even making new ones? Even F-35 will be armed with storm shadow subsonic cruise missile not some supersonic one.

The Barak-8 you mention is general purpose Ship to air missile. Not specifically for cruise missiles.
Subsonic cruise missiles have minimal heat signature, have very low radar observability due to material used and design.
A mirage can fire 550 km range Raad 2 at an Indian ship while keeping way out of the 100km range of Barak-8.
But still a batter chance to intercept subsonic one as compare to supersonic one because of reaction time is much shorter for supersonic anti ship missile:p:

@pakistanipower remove the wings of Mig 21 and it will become Bhramos that is what Russia did with this missile and sold it to Indians. So in lay mans terms to make you understand a Su-30 is carrying a mig 21 and will fire that mig 21 on a ship wow you call this a missile. I call this a russian Con Art to steal money from India.
I just laugh at you bro for your childish thought @BHarwana :lol::rofl::rofl::lol:

But still a batter chance to intercept subsonic one as compare to supersonic one because of reaction time is much shorter for supersonic anti ship missile:p:
You noob world uses subsonic missiles for cruise missiles for a reason because Subsonic are RADAR evading and supersonic are not and are more easy targets.

I just laugh at you bro for your childish thought @BHarwana :lol::rofl::rofl::lol:
Don't laugh give me a pick of Bhramos and r77 on same jet. You cannot give it to me because there is none because it cannot carry both.

The Navy under its new Chief Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi has prepared itself for the challenges ahead since it is fully capable of defending Pakistan’s long coast.
Very political statement. How long ago did he took the charge as naval chief that all credit goes to him?
What about the very active admiral Muhammad Zakaullah and his predecessors?
Really sick of this name plate culture.

And the range of Bhramos that is Air launched has a range of 200 km so I don't know why India developed it because there were better and lighter anti ship missiles with far better ranges.

Where is it carrying a R-77 with Bhramos show me one pic. It cannot carry a R77 with Bhramos you noob duck.Go and read the weight of Bhramos first and then come back and also tell me why Russia is using bomber and not fighter jets for Bhramos missile.
Its easily be carried by SU-30 MKI Brahmos weight is 2500 KG ( air launch version) and R-77 weight is 175 kg and maximum weight that MKI carry is 8000 KG do research before you post Mr retard head @BHarwana

The Bhramos Air launched anti ship variant has a range of 150 km

Its easily be carried by SU-30 MKI Brahmos weight is 2500 KG ( air launch version) and R-77 weight is 175 kg and maximum weight that MKI carry is 8000 KG do research before you post Mr retard head @BHarwana

Show me a pick that SU-30 MKI can handle Bhramos with R-77 and I will agree. if you load the any thing else on SU-30 MKI the whole air frame shivers and Russians asked $2billion to fix this problem but India never paid and did whole integration them selves. So it cannot carry R-77. India did the Bhramos integration them selves and in much less cost but could add other platforms along the Bhramos. Plus shifting the center of gravity of the jet and resulting it in solo Bhramos carrier with Air launch range of 200km and Air launch anti ship variant range of 150 km. So run off you noob.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom