What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

I have removed all my posts of harsh critics. the content you linked are much better than the low quality uploaded by people. yes there is room for improvement for sure but you are leagues ahead of the crowd, just that it will help if you get your content verified by a professional and a veteran to stand out from the crowd,

sorry I judged you without checking you but I have almost 100% record of disappointment in the past from click bait and misleading and misquoted videos by my fellow Pakistanis who have even not shied away from using real videos of our soldiers and misquoted them in the irrelevant events.

example is in one such video a solider is narrating during waziristan how his convey was hit by taliban IED and ambush resulting in loss of life and many injured and a Pakistan army aviation cobra came like an angle and forced the TTP to flee and it continued to circle the area until the relief came. now that same video was used without the commentary and posted as an aftermath of salala attack and our own cobra as an American Apachie. I cursed the guy on yotube for dishonoring our dead and for his shameless act but that scumbag didnt care and neither did the youtube admin. and then someone linked that video here, I explained why we must be careful before linking something misleading and then removed the post.

Thanks, Sir for acknowledging my work. Yes, there is a lot of room for improvement. Sir, how can I contact you? Could please share your contact on my email (internationaldefenceanalysis@gmail.com) so that I may have your contact if possible.
Yes, there are a lot of Pakistanis that are ruining Pak Defence by their outrageous claims & hilarious commentary and the purpose of my channel is to give authentic & close to reality info.

http://falcons.pk/photo/Lockheed-C-130E-Hercules/2456

Photo-2456.jpg

http://falcons.pk/photo/Lockheed-P-3C-Orion/2455

Photo-2455.jpg

Sixth bilateral exercise Sea Guardians-2020 between Pakistan Navy and PLA (Navy),

81964266_2546961378919153_4662187171606691840_o.jpg

82191082_2539120069703284_7306932606900109312_o.jpg

China and its submarine rescue vessel

So pn getting one after 8 new subs package ??? Read some where pn had requirement as well may be that is the reason it’s here ?? But strangely no subs part of exercise ??

Back
Top Bottom