What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

When is navy moving out of Karachi

There was news that pollution at Karachi is impacting fleet and navy planning move it fleet to west

With naval air station now completed and Jinnah based and gawadar in play is there a target

Some elements will remain but major navel assets will move

Two new bases in west Jinnah plus gawadar and may be a smaller at pasni can be utilized or can be added as well

Adjustments.JPG

Induction ceremony of state-of-the-art Maritime Patrol Aircrafts (MPA) and tactical Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in Pakistan Navy Fleet was held at Karachi. Chief of the Naval Staff, Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi graced the occasion as Chief Guest.

The Chief Guest further added that induction of LUNA NG Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in Fleet Air Arm will further augment Pakistan Navy’s Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities in maritime domain especially in Creeks areas and along the Coastal belt. The Admiral urged the crew of newly inducted ATRs & Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) to make optimum utilization of these platforms in order to contribute effectively towards combat potential of Pakistan Navy Fleet.

80788212_2536969099918381_6377255195872591872_o.jpg

82012986_2536968903251734_576767889709727744_o.jpg

81722924_2536968919918399_2066394476472958976_o.jpg

Ok, Sir Noted.:(:(:(:(:(
i have done my criticsm now i will provide you with information you cant find on google youtube and Wikipedia based on real first hand experience and help with presentation like you are not reading from a page but educating and owning

will contact you privately on what to improve and what info to use

i will be honest and it will only help you

check out presentation by talat hussain and wakahat saeed khan
they are ace

i have done my criticsm now i will provide you with information you cant find on google youtube and Wikipedia based on real first hand experience and help with presentation like you are not reading from a page but educating and owning

will contact you privately on what to improve and what info to use

i will be honest and it will only help you

check out presentation by talat hussain and wakahat saeed khan
they are ace
Would Love to contact Sir. As far as WSK is concerned he is awesome no doubt but nothing special in Talat Hussain? Sir are you referring to Talat hussain (ex Geo News Naya Pakistan)?

Last edited:
Ok, Sir Noted.:(:(:(:(:(
I have removed all my posts of harsh critics. the content you linked are much better than the low quality uploaded by people. yes there is room for improvement for sure but you are leagues ahead of the crowd, just that it will help if you get your content verified by a professional and a veteran to stand out from the crowd,

sorry I judged you without checking you but I have almost 100% record of disappointment in the past from click bait and misleading and misquoted videos by my fellow Pakistanis who have even not shied away from using real videos of our soldiers and misquoted them in the irrelevant events.

example is in one such video a solider is narrating during waziristan how his convey was hit by taliban IED and ambush resulting in loss of life and many injured and a Pakistan army aviation cobra came like an angle and forced the TTP to flee and it continued to circle the area until the relief came. now that same video was used without the commentary and posted as an aftermath of salala attack and our own cobra as an American Apachie. I cursed the guy on yotube for dishonoring our dead and for his shameless act but that scumbag didnt care and neither did the youtube admin. and then someone linked that video here, I explained why we must be careful before linking something misleading and then removed the post.

Back
Top Bottom