What's new

Pakistan Looks For U.S. (Nuclear) Deal

OK so Obama will lose congress, but will he lose the presidency?

Obama may be unpopular, but from what I have read there isn't really a strong Republican front-runner that can feasibly challenge him. So is it actually likely that he will lose the presidency?

It does not matter if he is President..once he loses control of the house he is effectively blunted from imposing his Marxist ideas on the US.

Congress controls the money..without it the President can do nothing.

Well it seems that you are critcizing US for double standards but each and every country does that , even India and Pakistan. I will leave out kashmir as i don't want to go offtopic and bring in swarms of trolls here.
Again, whatever the justification for US double standards, the fact is that US policies are and have been discriminatory and full of double standards. In fact, when the US resorts to such policies, it has a far greater impact on nations given the global clout of the US. Case in point being the nuclear exemption.

Therefore you cannot expect Pakistanis to merely accept this, especially since US double standards and discriminatory policies have damaged Pakistani national interests.

Back
Top Bottom