What's new

Pakistan Looking at Three Option to buy Stealth Aircrafts Including F-35

Strictly "Mayray Mutabik" so any geopolitical expert here is advised not to read my comment at all.

They will not hand it over to us on a platter, as many experts here said it is near to impossible but I am talking about our considerations and wish lists.

For me it is simple they have tried replacing us with the ugly neighbor but that did not work, if it was only about spending money (which our neighbor does and boasts so proudly) then may be it would have sufficed for them but they need more than spending money and our neighbor cannot do that more, whereas we are used to doing it. So maybe they are offering the role again but this time we have other options too that is why we are wishing for something impossible for them to fulfill?

China with its ambitions and plans cannot afford this region to remain destabilised and similarly US after spending a decade in Afghanistan won't want that too but both of them plus Russia and rest of world wants an end to ISIS. And the news that we keep hearing about ISIS in Pakistan.......... well may be some ground work is on its way again like in past Pakistan and AT, Pakistan and AQ, Pakistan and TTP and now Pakistan and ISIS. The critical decision I guess would be whether we accept and start owning this new franchise of terror or we really think it is time to encash the importance and have everybody as our friends and partners. I don't want Baghdadi to be found from Cheecho Ki Malian or Cheecha Watani or Lala Moosa.
My friend ,
You are getting too optimastic here , in any case , at any role offered by US to us , there would be only , F-16s with their so called , newer blks , 60, 70, 82 s with different small mix of tech ?
& just remember , what USA is doing now against ISIS is just another drama , to clam down the NATO ,s head of states political carriers ?
They won't back down from backing ISIS & its dam use as a terroristic tool ,specially against ISLAMIC countries ?
USA & NATO has planned a NWO , so they can dominate this world with their stalite control ?
They want to make most of Muslim countries weak in defence & economy , that's the only way they can implement their , NWO on the rest of the world ?
58 Muslim States +Russia + China a few south american countries are the hurdle they want to remove & they are doing it in a comical fashion until , just now Russia & China decided to stop them ?
So in my weak , knowledge USA don't feel any need to give its best weapons to us , just for killing its puppies ?
& if that's the only reason , you can do it with F-16s too ?

I'll prefer 1 squardon of F35 instead of buying 2 squardons of Su35 or typhoon. F35, the 2nd best gen stealth fighter will give us qualitative edge. Even 1 squardon can give opponent sleepless night.
& then rest of the PAF , will be guarding that sqdrn ?
Instead of fighting enemy ?lolzz

We must not go for the F-35. It has already been plagued by serious problems and is one of the most expensive aircraft ever built by the US. It has had its fair share of critics. It was also reportedly knocked out by an F-16 in a recent simulated dogfight.

Although it is a superior aircraft in terms of BVR engagements, I do not think we have the resources to place so much hard cash for a fighter that cannot dogfight if required. Its better to go for the SU-35 or the J-31 looking at our overall circumstances.

Just forget all option and have a look on this beast

11012492_906487909406679_1367443681039306752_n.jpg

12246941_906487912740012_1076167235082015748_n.jpg

Better than F-35 in range and cost may be in performance too

Ahh dear this got only one problem, it's Chinese.

Had it been Uncle Sam's boy and available to Pak, babas of PAF would have already finalized contract.

Don't worry, optionless in the end as usual, they will buy this or little bro of this badass.

What may be the reasons americans may agree to sell f35s?
1) one way or the other, PAF may be getting stealth fighters în near future from chinese or if we get Lucky, from russians. So usa has business interest Here.
2) it is better For usa to hand over a fifth gen. fighter to Pakistan whose logisticts and maintenance and ki6ll switches are controlled by americans rather than Chinese in case of j31 or j20. By controlling supply chain usa can exercise leverage or black mail Pakistan.
3) usa will if allowed by congress supply these birds under strict conditions which are surely to make f35s least effective in case of any conflict with India.

În view of The above, Pakistan should only opt for any american equipment if given written assurance regarding non-stop supply of spares and no restrictions on usage against India atleast în case of war. Otherwise PAF should focus on chinese and russian stealth fighters

Better than F-35 in range and cost may be in performance too
This is not only creteria. Do , You need a look about U.S.A history. You need to come out from delusions. and When talking about U.S.A tech in this sector, you need to think twice before passing rant.
U.S.A is decade ahead in this technology. They retired Stealth f117 beasts in 2008 when other countries were still looking on drawing boards.
U.S.A create things, other just follows them. And how latter is better than other ? while still not operational, and they are still testing prototypes.
Why don't you Include their decades of experience considering others are new and saying them better is foolish statement , non sense , and rant for just to take out frustration and hate against U.S.A.
Why don't you use brain, keep aside patriotism of brother country and let talk about reality , history and put some sense & logic.
Thank you

Last edited:
15's---16's----SU30's---don't even come close---eurofighter and rafale come close---I will leave it at that.

and you do realize that we are not yet given privilege to use the most advance variant of F-16 by the Uncle sam ? and you think they will give you their one of the most advance Fighter ?
let alone the Price of the air craft , we are not yet able to use f-16's 52's as we want .. and you think they will give us F-35 .

Its not like that , think big and you get big ..
it like " Chaadar dekh ker paon phelane chaiye "

Hi,

They need us more now---it is a matter of stability of the area and contain isis----.

Hi,

Thank you----people don't understand----when it comes to needed weapons----we will find a way to pay.

Now----the slip of the tongue should not be ignored---when he says that air force is active in karachi---it is----and I am going to stop at that.

Secondly----the order to fill for 4 countries----was that a slip of the tongue or intentional----surpirse surprise surprise---and then goes on to state that it will be tough to keep up to fulfill the order----very interesting news.

AOA,
Mastan Bahi,

the green part I agree but in the red part you have unsuccessfully tried to deceive ..... the reason you presented is not complete "and if I have to guess ... owing to previous slip of tongue you are restraining"..... OK let me help you out with a wild guess ..... just hit like if I am right .... I think thius much favor I can ask...........in my opinion what you are trying to say is the situation is very similar to 80s and since US cannot fight further in the afghan theater it has to rely on Pakistan again .... I hope you understand what I am saying ...... and this further implies ........if what I am saying is correct then f35 will come in the same fashion f16s came ...... and to elaborate a little further .... after all uncle sam wouldn't risk losing the whole region and watch it go into opposite camp

regards
zeeshan

Last edited:
They need us more now---it is a matter of stability of the area and contain isis----.
lol...US interested in stability!!?? during 80s US need country to conduct operations against its rival soviet union without reveling US hand, so they needed pakistan. now US consider china as their main enemy. and pakistan have close cooperation with china.

This is not only creteria. Do , You need a look about U.S.A history. You need to come out from delusions. and When talking about U.S.A tech in this sector, you need to think twice before passing rant.
U.S.A is decade ahead in this technology. They retired Stealth f117 beasts in 2008 when other countries were still looking on drawing boards.
U.S.A create things, other just follows them. And how latter is better than other ? while still not operational, and they are still testing prototypes.
Why don't you Include their decades of experience considering others are new and saying them better is foolish statement , non sense , and rant for just to take out frustration and hate against U.S.A.
Why don't you use brain, keep aside patriotism of brother country and let talk about reality , history and put some sense & logic.
Thank you
you are absolutely right sir but think about that if a country took 40 or 50 years in development tp produce best and unique aircraft dosent mean that other countries will also take that time i say that yes china could not produce aircraft like F-35 or F-22 but for how long? is it written anywhere that only America has the best technology, no may be J-20 have some features that you cant find in any American jet, i mean they are also human they can also think they can also create

Ahh dear this got only one problem, it's Chinese.

Had it been Uncle Sam's boy and available to Pak, babas of PAF would have already finalized contract.

Don't worry, optionless in the end as usual, they will buy this or little bro of this badass.
Buy it soon before indian get its FGFA in 2025

Language does. Compared to even 20 years ago, the Urdu media of today is no longer composed of respected columnists and journalists who knew what they were talking about. People are running towards the shit box known as Television and falling for its 10 minutes of condensed crap. Today, the bad animations of drones striking targets is much better and more attractive for any journalist worth their salt than the smell of ink.

Not to mention, WHAT SOURCE? Where and when did the Air Marshall say this?

So you are suggesting that the US government( if its the GoP or Dems dont matter, Pakistan is going to be screwed over for India because China needs to be cornered) is going to hand over a fifth gen fighter to Pakistan that it has also offered to India on the basis of what is already decreasing trust in the war on terror?
I wonder what congress will approve that.. So, not buying it.

why are we even considering this thread....its a blogspot link with a news paper cutout :undecided: !!....I don't find it authentic

If what you say is true then , China was happily be buying raptors in good numbers from USA ?
Sadly reality is not what you think ?
They have given you F-16s you have almost copied it in China , now you have JFT s , so they won't risks some of their future tech been copied in China & cheaply ,produced against their defence instersts .

JFT is not a copy of F16 the two jets are radically different

Back
Top Bottom